• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

there's this little place in Hawaii that serves this squid black ink pasta...they warn you that you have to brush your

teeth afterward and will leave a black mark on your lips and teeth...sarap talaga...I haven't found any places

that serve the same dish here in the mainland.

I love Guida DeLaurentis's recipes from FoodNetwork. I've tried most of her recipes and they're delicious and a sure

hit with my friends and family. One in particular, her special Macaroni and Cheese with 3 or 4 cheeses. Super delish talaga!

For when I'm out of time and have to whip up something for my kids, I make their fave pasta...I discovered it by

accident ( they couldn't wait for the sauce so they ate the pasta by itself) ngayon they don't even want the marinara sauce with their spaghetti.

I boil the spaghetti according to the package directions. When I drain, I reserve about a cup of pasta water.

I put olive oil, butter on the pasta and some of the pasta water. Then sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese

( you can try the more expensive fresh parmesan cheese then grate it but my kids love the cheap grated parmesan cheese),

oregano flakes, and salt to taste. Yun lang ang they gulp it down. Cheap and easy!

let me if you dare try it and if you do like it! :D

Edited by hottlipss
  • 2 weeks later...