• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

love almost all pasta, from the lowly, grocery-bought mac & cheese to exotic Vietnamese garlic spaghetti.

but nothing beats fresh pasta you make yourself, if only because the satisfaction of having made something with your own hands certainly overrides any imperfection in the dish. some pasta instructions on the net say you need a pasta roller. you don't, really. your pasta will just be a little less finished, or fatter than usual.

you can make fresh gnocchi by mixing flour and eggs. sometimes i mix in instant potatoes, sometimes i skip the eggs altogether and just use water, a little butter, and salt. whatever's in the pantry. knead the dough, slice into small cubes, and roll these into marble-sized balls, that you "thumb" to create pockets (these capture your pasta sauce nicely when eating). think Andy Garcia making gnocchi with Sofia Coppola in Godfather III. hey, if she can do it with all her teenage angst, you can do it too.

• Downvote 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

There is this pasta place in Glorietta 3 in front of Jollibee, near Aunt Anne's. I forgot the name but they sure have good food there. Amici's is also nice, so as with Yellow Cab's Charlie Chan.

Try to visit Gorky's new Eco Plaza in Pasong Tamo extension. I'm sure it's worth the mention.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

White sauce pre mataas ang cholesterol and fat content..

Ako tomato sauce lang..more lycopene pa!wub.gif

hehe! one reason why I'm big and chubby. :lol:

I also like tomato pastas lalo na pag baked, pero kung sobrang asim minsan nasisira ung appetite ko. sometimes kasi tinatamaan ako ng acidity. :(

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...