Smart, Globe Or Sun?

Ano ang Cellphone Line Mo?  

627 members have voted

1. 1. Ano ang Cellphone Line Mo?

• Smart
    • Globe
    • Sun

I have been maintaining a globe line for years nung nasa Manila ko. Unfortunately when i got relocated sa Pampanga, the service sucks! dami deadspots! In my line of work medyo hassle to so I'm forced to get a Smart line.
Yup, that true Smart palang talaga ang may NATIONWIDEST coverage.

hmmm... i don't agree.

la ako naging problem sa signal ng globe kahit nasa liblib na lugar ako ng mga sumusunod:

pampanga,

ilocos,

cabanatuan,

basilan,

masbate,

cebu,

aklan,

tarlac,

ilo-ilo,

palawan,

vigan,

tuguegarao

la problem sa call, text, mms, email via IP, internet via IP.

Got a Smart line for the past six years. :thumbsupsmiley:

Tried a Globe prepaid before and one right now so I can use unlimited texting for my Globe friends.

Problem is though, Globe has always had practically no or very little signal in our subdivision.

Had a Sun sim as well, but I guess I just jumped to the bandwagon then with people having two cellphones,

One with either Smart or Globe and a supplementary Sun prepaid.

Btw, Does Smart have an unlimited texting promo rin ba?

How does one utilize the unlimited texting of Globe and Smart?

Hope someone can type the mechanics of both here. Thanks. :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

Been a smart post paid subscriber since 2003, on my 2nd year with globe, and a starter at Sun. I observe Smart's way of charging quite difficult to trace specially the number of text messages sent.

I like the way Globe handle the billing system, mas kapani-paniwala. Okay pa ang Sun sa ngaun since hindi pa naman ako lumalabas ng syudad. Kapag nagpunta siguro ako sa mga lugar na liblib, dun ko malalaman ang liwanag ng network na ito kung hanggang saan aabot.

Guest airmax

nung nasa pinas ako globe and smart ang the best. ang pinakabulok sun. unlimited sun to sun network ka nga pero you get cut off every 15 min ang hirap pang tumawag. at mas mahal din dati nagbabayad ako ng almost P600 a month sa sun prepaid para ka na ring naka linya noon. sa globe ala akong problema sa signal pede pa ang autoload.

• 3 weeks later...
Btw, Does Smart have an unlimited texting promo rin ba?

How does one utilize the unlimited texting of Globe and Smart?

Hope someone can type the mechanics of both here. Thanks. :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

Smart does'nt have an unli promo.. what they have are unlimited texting to other networks within the day!