Smart, Globe Or Sun?

Ano ang Cellphone Line Mo?  

627 members have voted

1. 1. Ano ang Cellphone Line Mo?

• Smart
    • Globe
    • Sun

i used globe dahil uso sa school namin globe...pag di kanaka globe di mag rereply mga klasmyts ko...kasi baduy daw at para daw naka uniform kami ng gamit

i used smart for biznes

sun minsan nahihirapan ako mag use...kasi minsan ang hirap ng signal

I have a Globe line. Meron din ako prepaid Smart & Sun (dati). I don't if it's the same for Sun postpaid subscribers but the signal & call quality of the prepaid sucks. As for Smart prepaid, I'm thinking of dropping it today.

Here are the reasons why:

1. My Smart prepaid continues to bombard me with promos, logos, & ringtones that I don't ask for even if I've replied several times that I don't want to hear from them anymore.

2. The call charges are high (cell to cell). No free text even if you top up often.

3. Their f#&^ing load doesn't last long. A 115 load is valid for only 10 days. I thought I could extend the validity (since I still had an 80-peso balance on the day it's suppose to expire) if I reload another 30 (good for 3 days) or so. It expired anyway & all that's left is the new load (f*&%). Smart prepaid = total ripoff!!!

1. My Smart prepaid continues to bombard me with promos, logos, & ringtones that I don't ask for even if I've replied several times that I don't want to hear from them anymore.

You can call *888 to get the details on how to turn-off the ads. The process if free of charge.

2. The call charges are high (cell to cell). No free text even if you top up often.

How much ba ang Globe Prepaid cell to cell compared sa Smart Prepaid???

3. Their f#&^ing load doesn't last long. A 115 load is valid for only 10 days. I thought I could extend the validity (since I still had an 80-peso balance on the day it's suppose to expire) if I reload another 30 (good for 3 days) or so. It expired anyway & all that's left is the new load (f*&%). Smart prepaid = total ripoff!!!

I'll get back to you on this one.

tried everything globe, smart and sun.

absolutely hate globe both prepaid and line. had my line cut off 6yrs ago.

smart is good. their line has no hidden charges. but having some sort of prob with their prepaid now.

sun is the best for me. cannot complain except perhaps for crappy service or congested network on certain times that makes it hard to call otherwise everything is fine.

Over 5 years na ang smart postpaid line ko, may bagong phone every two years at walang hidden charges. Tumawag pa sila to thank me for my loyalty. Sana magkaroon ng unlimited texting sa smart plan katulad ng sa globe.

those lucky people who signed up with smart when it first came out are still enjoying their unlimited text plan. that is for as long as they dont renew (get new phone) their contract. that's the good thing with smart. if you dont renew your contract then you get all the features/services offered to you. unlike globe i rememeber i signed up for advantage plan and w/ free text messages but somewhere in the middle they changed the free text message to just 135 :thumbsdownsmiley: anyway if you're a heavy texter then you might be able to buy their line (change of ownership) from those people who want to terminate their contract. i've heard of people paying 10k-20k just to get their hands on those lines.

• 4 months later...

Am using both Sun and Globe right now.

Left Globe a few years back. Was pissed wih their customer service. But happy enough to give them a 2nd chance. Service is better. :thumbsupsmiley:

Sun? Got Sun cellular service when I left Globe. It was destined to be (Smart lost all my application papers), 4 years ago. Grabe before- I could'nt even text nor call the person sitting next to me. Over the years, service has improved. But lately, it STINKS! :thumbsdownsmiley:

Frequently asked questions by Sun Customer Service- what specific location did you experienced bad coonection- no calls or even text?

My answers are:

1. Gokongwei Building at Madison and Ortigas Avenue.

2. JGSOM at Ateneo (John Gokongwei School of Management)

3. Robinson's Galleria

Ironic isn't it? :upside: