Smart, Globe Or Sun?

Ano ang Cellphone Line Mo?  

627 members have voted

1. 1. Ano ang Cellphone Line Mo?

• Smart
    • Globe
    • Sun

Guest BDC0425

ako I use both smart and globe but as everybody will agree sa customer service smart talaga ang panalo. sana may mga taga globe dito na nakakapagbasa eto lang ang masasabi ko.... YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS!!!! and I mean BIG TIME!!! I remember one time nasa globe ako geez more than ten na ang nakapila tapos ang mga CS nila isa lang ang open yung iba nag kwentuhan lang ang ginawa ko, umalis na lang ako!!! paksyet talaga ang mga CS nila!!! sa smart naman pag madami tao dag dag sila ng mga CS and pag infinity kapa the better service you get. sa sun hindi ako inapprove hehehe :)

globe- line

sun - prepaid n line

depending on your location. sun would make sense if you are communicating with your field personnel ,drivers and messenger that are always on the road in metromanila. big difference if you can communicate by voice instead of text under unlimited talk/text plan.

my observation - most sun have alternative phone also

globe- line

sun - prepaid n line

depending on your location. sun would make sense if you are communicating with your field personnel ,drivers and messenger that are always on the road in metromanila. big difference if you can communicate by voice instead of text under unlimited talk/text plan.

my observation - most sun have alternative phone also

Yup, hindi kasi ganun ka-dependable pa ang network ng SUN. Talagang most wise subs of SUN has either Globe or Smart as a reliable backup.

TO GLOBE SUBSCRIBERS na PREPAID:: hehehe

ATTENTION!!

We are asking your cooperation as a

Globe subscriber! Globe UNLIMITXT

SERVICE now is worse than ever.

They are now implementing

P20/1day

P40/2days

P80/4days.

Please don't support their UNLIMITXT

service, as early as today until 2-3

weeks.

We want them to feel how rude they are

in implementing such services!

Please Pass.

Thank you

I've been loyal to globe ever since I got my first cellphone way back in 1999. I remember the days that only globe offers SMS service. SMS was still unlimited all you have to do was to pay the 135 Php a month. Then Smart followed. Then texting was 1.00 Php per text. Then Sun offered unlimited texting and calls. I bought an extra phone and a Sun sim due to the hype but I didn't like the signal of Sun. That was way back in 2004. Then globe offered unlimited texting with 15Php a day or 50Php a week. A bit more expensive than Sun but Less expensive than smart. But a week ago, they raised there unlimited service unreasonably high. Now it's 20 Php a day and 80Php for 4 days. Compared to 50Php for 5 days they made it 80 Php to 4 days. Now I'm thinking of switching back to Sun because I heard they improved their network. To the person who made the idea of raising the UNLIMITXT price of Globe, I hope you rot in Hell!!!

Right now there are jokes circulating around like:

Hinihintay na namin kayo...

-SMART and SUN

abusado(adj): refers to a person or a group of people who takes advantage of popularity despite of economic problems.

In short....

GLOBE

hahaha