Do You Sometimes Crave For Shawarma? San Masarap?

nde ko pa rin magustuhan ang shawarma dito sa pnas

masyadong dry yung meat nila

hinahanap pa rin ng taste bud ko shawarma ng saudi

juicy yung meat, then marinated pa

then yung pickles, lettuce, french fries at yung sauce nila!!!

yung bread din, nde gaya dito na parang pita bread

This describes exactly what I had for lunch AND dinner today - it was so HUGE I ate it for 2 meals.

It came from the Jerusalem Meat Market here in Houston.

The bread was unleavened bread, lightly toasted.

The beef tender and melt in your mouth; lightly seasoned with garlic and other spices.

The sauce was garlic yoghurt with pureed chickpeas blended into it.

The pickles (yes, I was surprised because shawarmas in Manila do not have pickles), tomatoes, onions plentiful.

For 3 dollars, this is a little piece of gastronomic heaven in my little corner of the Southwest.

:wub:

I bet

1. You burped with the same aroma of onions, pickes, garlic for 3 days

2. Your sweat may have manifested onion-like smell as well

--------------------------

Also Try LAMB SHAWERMA

This describes exactly what I had for lunch AND dinner today - it was so HUGE I ate it for 2 meals.

It came from the Jerusalem Meat Market here in Houston.

The bread was unleavened bread, lightly toasted.

The beef tender and melt in your mouth; lightly seasoned with garlic and other spices.

The sauce was garlic yoghurt with pureed chickpeas blended into it.

The pickles (yes, I was surprised because shawarmas in Manila do not have pickles), tomatoes, onions plentiful.

For 3 dollars, this is a little piece of gastronomic heaven in my little corner of the Southwest.

:wub:

My favorite shawarma place?

Behrouz near Timog and Scout Tobias. I 've been a patron for twenty years back when all their customers were middle eastern students and Behrouz'es son who now manages the place was six years old.

The place is still value for money, good shawarma (actually something they really did not serve at the beginning), great tikka (tenderloin in skewers), Kebab (burgerlike meat in Skewers), Humus (chick pea spread) and Muttabal (eggplant spread).

I personally love brains and kibda (liver), while I wash it down with yougurt shakes or a 7 up (they serve Pepsi products).

dito sa pinas, sa mister kebab sa q ave.

pero yung da best sa lahat eh yung sa saudi... tsalap talaga dun kasi hind masabaw at hindi messy kainin. dito kasi messy kainin hindi tulad sa ksa tuyo . ang ingredients eh, chicken/beef/lamb plus mayo na hindi masabaw plus pickles and potato fries! hmmm.. yum!

nde ko pa rin magustuhan ang shawarma dito sa pnas

masyadong dry yung meat nila

hinahanap pa rin ng taste bud ko shawarma ng saudi

juicy yung meat, then marinated pa

then yung pickles, lettuce, french fries at yung sauce nila!!!

yung bread din, nde gaya dito na parang pita bread

korek ka jan buru_tus... as ive said sa post ko, masarap talaga sa saudi yuing shawarma... san ka galing don???

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Shawarma Snack Center along presidents ave. in BF paranaque. Open till 3am and it's 3 for P100 after 1am. :)

I agree to that sir, they also serve it w/ rice (arabic rice ata twag dun). They also serve chicken shawarma and u cud also combine beef and chicken to make a shawarma. Sarap!!!

My friends and I had dinner at Behrouz last weekend. I havent been there for quite awhile so I ordered a hand full (takaw mata kumbaga!) :P I ordered beef kabab, BST, rice with butter on top (YUM!) and my ever favorite --- OX BRAIN!

One word to describe it ~ it's simply ORGASMIC! :D

My officemates and I are actually in the mood for some shawarma.. So we might go to Shawarma Co in fairview tonight after work! I highly-recommend their sizzling shawarma! Mmmmmmm! I cant wait!

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...