Do You Sometimes Crave For Shawarma? San Masarap?

My friends and I had dinner at Behrouz last weekend. I havent been there for quite awhile so I ordered a hand full (takaw mata kumbaga!) :P I ordered beef kabab, BST, rice with butter on top (YUM!) and my ever favorite --- OX BRAIN!

One word to describe it ~ it's simply ORGASMIC! :D

My officemates and I are actually in the mood for some shawarma.. So we might go to Shawarma Co in fairview tonight after work! I highly-recommend their sizzling shawarma! Mmmmmmm! I cant wait!

:lol:

Reading this thread makes me want to have shawarma for breakfast! Would like to try Shawarma Co since I live near the Fairview area. Directions pls?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xHANGMANx
shawarma na nga siguro ang pinaka magandang contribution ng mga arabo sa mundo!
Backreading, I came accross this piece of a gem of a post. Touche my friend!

Oil is just an afterthought when placed side by side to shawarma. Hehe..

shawarma was not an ARAB invention

it was the TURKS who introduced shawarma to the world

Edited by xHANGMANx
Prince/Mister Kabab along Quezon Ave. & Timog area..

Behrouz.. pero di ko pa natatry! :)

okay yung sa food chammel sa virra mall as in pinipilihan sya hangang ngayon...

okay din yung sa Mr. Kebab sa Timog... good s@%t yun favorite ng mga hip hoppers na nakakaintindi talaga ng culture...

dto sa MALL of ASIA meron ding mangilan ngilan na pwede na sa taste kung talagang gutom sa and craving sa shawarma...

And kailangan mo talagang magtoothbrush and magchew ng gum pagkatapos mo fumood trip ng sharwa

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

well the sharwarma along R. Salas street in Mabini, across the street is Good View Restaurant (lumipat or close na) now it is owned by them which caters seafood meals.

At Shawarma restaurant food is excellent, especially spicy mince meat with potatoes, lamb casserole, chicken and the kebabs with chapati......

well the sharwarma along R. Salas street in Mabini, across the street is Good View Restaurant (lumipat or close na) now it is owned by them which caters seafood meals.

At Shawarma restaurant food is excellent, especially spicy mince meat with potatoes, lamb casserole, chicken and the kebabs with chapati......also try the freash yogurt shake (salted or with sugar)