Do You Sometimes Crave For Shawarma? San Masarap?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

At Salcedo Saturday Market, there is a shawarma shop that offers lamb and wagyu beef. The lamb shawarma is P200 a piece while wagyu shawarma is P180. It's twice the size of what you get in supermarkets, plus the meat used is top rate (I assume) which makes it worth it.

Edited by masi
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

today i had wagyu shawarma at the salcedo community market in makati.

wow !!! :thumbsupsmiley:

a bit pricey at 190 bucks pero solid.

malaki, daming laman na wagyu beef (tender and tasty), ayos na ayos!

the stall is only up at the salcedo market on saturdays and the legazpi village market on sundays.

makapunta nga sa legazpi bukas ... :)

• 4 weeks later...

to all shawarma lovers there anyone know where i can buy spices like cardamom or arabic spieces. Im working in saudi arabia the home of original shawarma I know how to make a good tasting shawarma the problem is I forget to bring ingridients Im planning to cook for the frend just dont know where to buy spieces. Im asking for help is there a store in mabini?

Thanks!!! :mtc:

to all shawarma lovers there anyone know where i can buy spices like cardamom or arabic spieces. Im working in saudi arabia the home of original shawarma I know how to make a good tasting shawarma the problem is I forget to bring ingridients Im planning to cook for the frend just dont know where to buy spieces. Im asking for help is there a store in mabini?

Thanks!!! :mtc:

Try Assad's in U.N. Avenue. They have the spices for mid-eastern dishes, even the sesame seed paste used for hummus.

There's also an Arabic grocery store inside the Greenshills shopping complex, near Brother's Burger, Tokyo Tokyo etc.

HTH

• 2 weeks later...