3 An Affair to Remember

4 Coyote Ugly

5 What a wonderful life

6 Indiana Jones Trilogy

7 Schindler's List

8 Malena (Italian Film)

9 Sound of Music

10 Lion King

Sa suspense, nothing beats Alfred Hitchcock's "Psycho." Iba talaga gumawa ng sine si pareng Al. It's such an involving film di ka aalis sa upuan mo to go to the CR. The shower scene still gives me the creeps.

Sa comedy, gustong gusto ko ang "What's Up Doc?" with Barbra Streisand and Ryan O'Neal. Peter Bogdanovich directed this hilarious film. I'd like to add the old movies of Mel Brooks like "Blazing Saddles" and "Young Frankenstein." Woody Allen's "Take the Money and Run" is another favorite of mine.

Sa horror, ang galing ng "Sixth Sense" ni Night Shyamalan. No special horror effects but quite frightening. Surprise talaga ang ending.

Sa love story, "An Affair to Remember" may be melodramatic for some but it's one for incurable romantics, which I sometimes am.

More movie favorites

"Lord of the Rings: Return of the King" for the climactic battle scene to end all battle scenes. Most battle scenes I've scene including the ones in "Star Wars" and "Troy" pale in comparison.

"West Side Story" was a grounbreaking musical that elicited laughter from audiences when actors sang even when they were already dying. However, the choreography of Jerome Robbins and the music and lyrics of Leonard Bernstein and Stephen Sondheim(?) make the movie soar over all other musicals.

Greatest Martin Scorsese and Robert De Niro collaboration:

1. RAGING BULL (1980) - Robert De Niro gained 50 pounds so he would look appropriately fat when Jake La Motta (De Niro's character) falls out of shape. De Niro won his second Oscar for this film.

2. TAXI DRIVER (1976) - about a lonely Vietnam veteran who works as a taxi driver in New York city. Line from movie poster: “On every street in every city, there's a nobody who dreams of being a somebody. He's a lonely forgotten man desperate to prove that he's alive.”

• 1 month later...

Falling Down starring Michael Douglas & Robert Duvall. Directed by Joel Schumacher

i wanted to beat some1 up after watching this movie. way cool!!!

Full Metal Jacket. 1 of the best war movies i've watched

The Dream Team starring Michael Keaton, Christopher Lloyd, Peter Boyle & Stephen Furst.

4 mental patients are on their way to watch a baseball game w/ their psychiatrist as part of their "therapy." the doctor is attacked by dirty cops after he witnesses a crime. the 4 mental patients, unaware what has happened to their doctor, are left in the big city to fend for themselves.

Michael Keaton's character is a violent guy, Christopher Lloyd is obssesive-compulsive, Peter Boyle thinks he's God, & Stephen Furst's language is all about baseball

absolutely hilarious

Memento starring Guy Pierce and Carrie-Ann Moss. Directed by Christopher Nolan

Guy Pierce's wife is murdered, & he must find out who the culprit is. The problem is that he's suffereing from short-term memory loss. So he uses notes to remember

such a dark movie. Christopher Nolan is brilliant. he deserves to be the director of the new Batman movie

im more of romance movies... :heart: :wub: :wub:

clueless

sleepless in seattle

a walk to remember

jerry maguire

monsters inc.

shrek

addicted to love

great expectations

wedding singer

10 things i hate about you

save the last dance

i love the movies of julia stiles, alicia silverstone, julia roberts, drew barrymore, freddie prinze, chris o'donnell ... & a lot more