Philippine Ragnarok

Batang_Laguna

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Omg, may pRO pa ba? Was a beta tester back then. Was happy to have spent two years sa pRO kaso naging laggy.

Then switched to private servers and stayed there for about eight years!

Last time I played was Ep. 11, I think - start of G. Cross

Recently played Ragnarok Odyssey (and Ace) on my Vita - I recommend anyone who is interested in RO to play this game.

• 2 weeks later...

pRO is where my mmorpg addiction started. Since I stopped playing my chars in Iris many years ago, I have played a dozen other mmorpgs. This made me realize how flawed pRO is. But when I look back, it gave me the best gaming experience of my life. No other game made me connect with so many people, some of whom became permanent friends of mine. I will always be grateful towards LUG for bringing Ragnarok online to the Philippines.

• 1 month later...

I agree. This is to me, one of the most memorable games I've ever played. Learned a lot and also gained a lot of friends here. I can remember playing 'til early morning during Friday and Saturday nights on dial-up connection. :D Even started playing on private servers last year just because I missed it.

Fenrir Server!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...