Philippine Ragnarok

Batang_Laguna

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

medyo wierd question since i've been off this game for a long time... any of the renewal classes have an hp based skill? i.e. more hp/hp used, higher damage?

Rune Knight's skill Dragon Breath is based on Total Hp and SP. Kaya wala ng Str type na RK, all go for VIT/INT/DEX builds.

Sayang sir, katatapos lang ng exp mod kamakalawa kung may balak ka bumalik. Pero I suggest na wag ka na bumalik, sayang pera. pang chix mo na lang. hahaha

Rune Knight's skill Dragon Breath is based on Total Hp and SP. Kaya wala ng Str type na RK, all go for VIT/INT/DEX builds.

Sayang sir, katatapos lang ng exp mod kamakalawa kung may balak ka bumalik. Pero I suggest na wag ka na bumalik, sayang pera. pang chix mo na lang. hahaha

ala rin oras. lol. besides, most friends have already quit so wala na rin padrino...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Pa flag lang po. Hehehe. And yes, I am back! XD

Kitsune Ragnarok Online

Custom RP Server

Base Exp: 3000 x

Job Exp: 3000 x

Drop Rate: 100 x

Main Language English

Click here and register now!!!

Or check out our forums for more info.

A fresh perspective at an old game where you can just approach anyone and say "Hiya!" and expect replies. (Unless AFK.)

A friendly laid back community Where you can either work on getting stronger and reach great heights or just chill in town with the other friendlies. (or both)

Free from the bonds of standard equipment and card sets, this server would change the way you think about RO. The Custom Content would challenge you enough to make you re-think your game. (If you're serious) Even a Super Novice would be at par with other standard classes.

A serious, hard working team of developers make sure that Custom content are added regularly ranging from hats to etc items. (Even arrows) Get your mind blown by the possibilities. Modify your personal playing style with tons of choice Custom Cards and Equipment sets. Mix and match as you please. ^_^

New custom Equipment and items are thoroughly tested before release to ensure that it stays balanced. Choose from a wide range of custom equipment with effects ranging from auto-casts and beyond. Insanely extensive gear possibilities and combinations.

Check out our Wiki. ^_^

Custom maps available 24/7.

Take your whole party on an adventure through Vanir Tower (a customized version of Endless Tower), Explore the Other World where Custom Mobs and MVPs roam. Hunt for gold in the Poring Dungeon guarded by hordes of Custom Porings both evil and otherwise. Tons of fun waiting. all you need to do is sign up and download our installer.

A new RP World is being developed as we speak and is now in the Closed Alpha Stage. Scheduled to be in the Open Alpha Stage by next week. Go ahead and immerse yourself into the storyline while making friends. :D

If you like RPing, you better try this one out and see for yourself. You're missing out if you think twice. ;D

Friendly staff available to assist you throughout most of the day.(even at night) Active Support Guild is around whenever the GM's are not. And if the above mentioned aren't around, you could just ask players who are mostly willing to help. GM's are down to earth and Abuse of Power is never tolerated. Reports are handled fairly. Guaranteed no bots. We make sure that such are dealt with promptly and responsibly.

Have fun with both Automated and GM moderated events. Try your luck at the new Mob catcher which starts automatically at a random interval with a random mob throughout the day and Keep the world safe from nasty invasions while getting great prizes for your hard work.

Celebrate the Holidays with fun events: New Year's Eve, Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, April Fool's Day, Easter, Independence Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas. Celebrate the holidays in style and have fun with our rich lineup of events. ;) Make sure you don't miss out on cool seasonal items.

I hope to see you online!!! ^_^

Lol. Yeah. I have to admit though, for people that don't have the time to play 24/7 and have rudimentary understanding of scripting, bots made the game playable. IMHO those things are a part of the MMO scene, and although it would be nice to have 100% pure and fair play, it's reality that someone will want to hack a game's script and servers to come up with bots and such.

Kinda want to get back to the console scene just because it might not take as much time practicing as an MMO grind.

With all the pressure of competing, yes, sometimes the simplest ways of botting is required. But otherwise, there are the unconventional methods.

What I did was to move to a private server. Used to be on Mid-Rate but now, I'm on a High Rate.

So I don't really have to grind that much. Higher drop rates meant less time of farming and grinding.

Then there are Custom servers. (Like what I am on now. Custom Server with High Rates.) SOme custom items make the grinding even easier. Just strap everything up onto a Wiz, make sure @autolootid is set up and keep spamming AoE's in the Gold farming room and it's supplies and miscellaneous farming on the express.

Of course you'd have to adjust to the gameplay since it's really faster than on a 1x1x1 standard server but since lack of time is the thing that hinders us, I think this would be the perfect solution.

No trolling please. Just my two cents' worth. ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

^

Front Mission... One of the best games ever...

On topic:

Yeah same question. From what I've seen so far of the rebirth system, old school +10 armor no longer cuts it. PVP is broken because pretty much any class has a 1 hit/1 combo player killer. WoE may have become a bit more interesting since the emp doesn't break in 3 seconds via icepick, but it's still a game of numbers. The grinding may have also gotten worse since upgrades go to 20 now (and there are certain bonuses you unlock with +10/12/14 IIRC).

• 2 years later...

same goes here... hehehe kumikitang kabuhayan din ito nung naglalaro pa ako.. hehehe pero naalala ko yung kauna unahan kong binili na item in pesos (dahil sa kaadikan) is a grand circlet (na dinadrop ng orc hero) hahahaha.... mga ilang items pa lang yata lumalabas nito nun, and I bought it 800 pesos yata nun.. hahahaha... maporma na ang dating nun kasi iilang players pa lang ang meron. and dahil sa pagkakabili ko na yun, dun din nagsimula ang kumikitang pangkabuhayan na buy and sell.. hehehehe...

• 3 weeks later...