T-back Girl

Killer5

I wear tbacks and g-strings because ayoko ng visible panty lines. Yun lang.

I've read that in a couple of post already.

However, if we dig deeper into the reasoning...why is it preferable not to have visible panty lines? Could it be to enhance a lady's "asset?"

If so, what is the reason to enhancing the asset...(including maybe padded bras, makeup, coordinated dressing...) ? Hmmmm...could it be to attract attention of a possible mate?

Things that make guys go hmmmm....

In any case, if panty line is the problem wouldn't boxers work better?

Allright...all in fun...nothing serious. :D

I've read that in a couple of post already.

However, if we dig deeper into the reasoning...why is it preferable not to have visible panty lines? Could it be to enhance a lady's "asset?"

If so, what is the reason to enhancing the asset...(including maybe padded bras, makeup, coordinated dressing...) ? Hmmmm...could it be to attract attention of a possible mate?

Things that make guys go hmmmm....

In any case, if panty line is the problem wouldn't boxers work better?

Allright...all in fun...nothing serious. :D

Actually if what you mean by "enhancing a lady's asset" is that wearing a thong will somehow lift up ones b*tt... sadly, that is not true. There really is not much material in a thong that will hold up anything, so to look good in a thong (w/o clothes on) a woman must have a tight, firm butt and not much puson........

Like most who have posted here, I wear a thong if I dont want any panty lines. Panty lines are so tacky, especially when youre in an elegant pair of pants or a tightish skirt... or even when youre in sweatpants all ready to work out. It totally ruins the line of whatever it is youre wearing.

Boxers wont cut it because they have thick seams. Thick seams equals visible panty lines. Visible panty lines equals tacky.

A good alternative I am wearing more and more these days is the seamless boy leg brief. Its kinder to the bulges and has better coverage. No visible panty lines and no sag. :cool:

• 1 month later...
I once saw this woman sa SM... naka-white tight pants sha tapos black na t-bak. Pucha ako ang nahiya for her.

In that case, may message na sha na sini-send sa buong mundo.

Parang she's trying to tell everyone that she's wearing T-back. Fashion No-No :thumbsdownsmiley: to wear black undies under white garments... vice versa... Its like wearing white socks with black pants... baduy di ba??? :blink: