T-back Girl

Killer5

as mentioned by most of the female posters here, ladies wear t-back or g-string bec its best for a particular outfit.  it's sexy too.

i agree. although i must admit, turn on talaga pag naka thongs yung girl tapos nice shape pa yung ass. i have an officemate, ganda ng pwet. i always look at her behind when we are riding the elevator. i don't think she even wears panties. :)

i dont agree that women who wear thongs are generally promiscous.its just fashion. like before when mini skirt was new. people wear clothes or accessories that make them look good and not to send out messages that they are loose and easy to get. we dress well because we want to look attractive. if it goes beyond that, then thats fine. but i dont think thats your primary motive

no mah dear... its usually worn to avoid VPLs (visible panty lines)

This reminds me way back when thongs weren't popular yet. We had a classmate in college who was fond of wearing really tight pants. She had the curves alright to flaunt. Most of the girls in our circle of friends wee perplexed that she didn't seem to have the problem of VPL. One time during one of those lazy afternoon miriendas in the caf in between classes, one female classmate finally asked miss no-VPL why she her panty lines didn't show in her tight and obviously not too thick pants. Miss no-VPL just blurted out: THAT'S BECAUSE I DON'T WEAR ANY UNDERWEAR. Call me prude but I almost choked on my ensaymada.

So when you put it on, do you feel a sense of sexiness?  Does it make you think or imagine that people are looking at your ass?  With that in mind, wouldn't it turn you on?

For me ... that's one REASON why I wear them. ;-P

Makes me walk differently ... more sensual. ;-)

not exactly... actually, we wear it so people wouldnt be staring at our vpl hence our asses.  :hypocritesmiley:

I think the opposite is true, my dear.

MEN tend to look MORE now ... whether a woman's wearing thongs RIGHT after the girl walks past them. ;-)

Dont deny it, boys!

• 1 month later...
Guest Camerie

Not necessarily... but seeing a girl wearing one would definitely make a guy malibog... It's just comfortable to wear because it's presko ang feeling as if you're wearin' nothin'... It has been a fashion trend already with ladies na din...

Nung nauso kasi T-back karamihan ng girl T-back din kahit wala sa purpose. So baka dun naiisip na malibog.

Parang yung mga girl na naka Light-colored shirt tapos iitim yung color ng bra. ano logic ng nakikita yung bra mo na itim? Baka meron gusto ipahiwatig kaya sa damit na lang dinadaan.

• 2 weeks later...