Singapore Travel - Hidden Secrets

9 hours ago, handsomebob said:

it's a good thing patrons were not arrested as well, or it was not shown on the news??

:)

Since prostitution isn't illegal, there isn't anything to arrest the patrons on. They are raiding the establishment because it isn't licensed since Geylang isn't open yet. 

7 hours ago, animefile said:

Since prostitution isn't illegal, there isn't anything to arrest the patrons on. They are raiding the establishment because it isn't licensed since Geylang isn't open yet. 

with a strict country like SINGAPORE, it's good that they legalized this....

what about sir yung sa may LUCKY PLAZA area?? I know may mga KTV dun na caters to pinoys, I have had an ex thera friend na dyan na siya nag work, as a hostess sa isang KTV bar somewhere in that area...

open pa kaya yun??

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/21/2022 at 6:16 AM, handsomebob said:

with a strict country like SINGAPORE, it's good that they legalized this....

what about sir yung sa may LUCKY PLAZA area?? I know may mga KTV dun na caters to pinoys, I have had an ex thera friend na dyan na siya nag work, as a hostess sa isang KTV bar somewhere in that area...

open pa kaya yun??

Close pa rin mga girly bars sa Lucky Plaza and sa other places like Golden Miles complex, Jalan Basar and Tanjong Pagar area. Not sure sa red light (Gaylang area) since tagal na ako di na ka punta dun… even since pre pandemic pa. 

Hope mag open na para pang bawas stress rin after office. Madalas ako sa Tanjong Pagar last time.. hehe

• 1 month later...
57 minutes ago, rimar1976 said:

Is the Clarke Quay are a good place to stay?

HAVE BEEN there pre pandemic pa but yes, it's a good place to unwind, lots of great food and lots of extremely pretty women....I have joined a group photoshoot here with some SG BASED PINOY PHOTOGRAPHERS and they were all nice and WE had a MALAYSIAN model who's really pretty as well....

I hope to be back probably next year to visit my sister and her family....hope to be back at this place again...

:)