Musicians Here?

exexex

quote ko lang ulit :cool:

looking for a bass player.........

di naman kelangan ubod ng galing.........

at di rin demanding since trippings na lang namin tumugtog........

di rin naman kami magagaling........

basta simpleng tugtugan lang........

pinag halong new wave and maybe punk rock........

pm ninyo na lang ako.......

yung lead vocals na makakasama nga pala natin dating taga "Toilet Scandal" and "Strap On Seven Inch"

tapos nakasama ko siya sa "Above All" later "Man Against God"

familiar kaya kayo sa mga bandang ito? di siguro kse di naman sikat. puro naman kse walang kwenta :lol:

==========================

;) Mascot here... Joke... :boo: :P :* Pwede me VOCALS... PM me!

Well, dun sa naghahanap ng VOCALs, ung mga tugtugan na kaya ko ung screamo, alternative, goth--- HUSKY VOICE... kaya ko din ung high pitch...

interesting... thanks for the reply ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oo nga pala, I play drums... influences ko are Rge Against The Machine, Pantera, Machine Head, Slayer, Sepultura(oldies), pwede din Soulfly, Tool, Sevendust, Stock Mojo, Alice in Chains, DT, Symphony X, C.O.B, Faith No More, etc. sa foreign. Sa lokal Razorback lang type ko i-jam... I'm from Q.C. Wala na me gamit pro willing ulit mag-invest pag may band... my email is cameleon_jo2@yahoo.com...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

we're looking for a drummer preferably living at south (paranaque, taguig, las pinas, etc...). tugtugan namin alternative, main influence: dishwalla. madami na din kaming original songs and may 2 song writers sa band. pls pm me if you're interested, wag na dito sa thread kasi baka di ko macheck... =)

Can I post some ad?

haha...

well, I am looking for band mates too, pero probably wala or konti lang mahilig sa metal music dito.

if ever you are interested and influenced by metal or prog rock music, maybe u might wanna build a band

I'm a former vocalist of a prog rock band here in the Philippines and is now looking for new members:

what I'm looking for is:

a drummer *preferably using double pedals and has jazz and technical influences

a guitarist *hopefully a true shredder and has lots of metal influences

a bassist *has his own style of music progression and can do lots of metal songs

a keyboardist *sana ung hindi mukhang pera, kasi most that applied always asks for payment

jamming muna. preferred influences would be Dream theater, Steel dragon, adagio, `tallica, pantera, maiden, and most progrock bands.

PM me if you think you have what it takes. thanx

I need a Drummer, a guitarist and a bassist. Genre is alternative pop, slow rock and fusion. Listen to my songs for reference. And I also sing the likes of Honestly by Harem Scarem, Every Breath you Take by the police, and similar types.

Just post here so we can set up a sked for jamming...

I need a Drummer, a guitarist and a bassist. Genre is alternative pop, slow rock and fusion. Listen to my songs for reference. And I also sing the likes of Honestly by Harem Scarem, Every Breath you Take by the police, and similar types.

Just post here so we can set up a sked for jamming...

Ehehe, I was about to ask you that a couple of months ago on your other thread...guitarist here, and I think I know a good drummer, try ko icontact,ill try to audition, right after my busy sked is over,anyway ill try to help..chao..

Edited by Boysbe
  • 2 months later...

hey guys, im an arranger , guitarist, keybordist and a studio engineer as well.i have my own recording equipments and im currentlly looking for band members that are willing to do experimental songs for demo for possible future recordings and for gigs as well. pls pm me if your interested. thanks!!! :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by bioniczeenger
hey guys, im an arranger , guitarist, keybordist and a studio engineer as well.i have my own recording equipments and im currentlly looking for band members that are willing to do experimental songs for demo for possible future recordings and for gigs as well. pls pm me if your interested. thanks!!! :thumbsupsmiley:

Hmmm, I really wanna try playing in a band again but sadly, I can't. Busy sa work and new family. right now I have a sort of complete guitar gear. Kung wala sana ako sa abroad I may be able to do this again. Sayang...

• 2 months later...

Wala ako nakita live thread about this so i hope its ok if I start one.

Im looking for a drummer. Somebody who can play 311/incubus/alternative rock covers and possibly lay-out drum tracks for compositions in the future. My former bassist and I are re-uniting kailangan namin ng ka-jam.

We also need a vocalist who can belt it out.

Makati and Ortigas area. Call center peeps kami.