Musicians Here?

exexex

To the MUSICIANS and VOCALISTS here ... ;)

Do PM me ... have got a "pool" of talents. Yet, sometimes there are requirements when I STILL need to SOURCE out for the right person, depending on the event/gig ... coz my current talents may not be available. ;)

If you have a DEMO, do add to your PM to me (or event Soundcloud.com/YouTube uploads) ... with details of the GENRE of music you play/sing to. ;)

Hope to hear from you guys, soon! ;)

Edited by Barenaked-NoMre
  • 1 month later...

Variety guitarist here.

I broke my previous guitar (electric) and I'm currently using an acoustic one. I do covers and I have a hobby band where we cover anything from 90's alternative to rock songs.

Recently, I've been relearning digital recording and I'm planning to be a sound engineer.

I'm also open for gigs (if you're patient with me ^_^ )

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i play music as a hobby, had a lot of free time before. bought a four track at pier and started recording songs in my room using a borrowed bass, my guitar and a zoom 123 drum machine for accompaniment, i eventually moved on to hard disk recording, now i'm down to a laptop, an inteface (zoom h4), a midi controller and guitar. i posted my musical doodlings on icomposition you can listen to them here :My link and have a laugh or two. :)

if its fun to listen to music, its just as fun to play it and sometimes more gratifying too even if you are playing to no one else but yourself. nowadays i rarely get to indulge in my hobby due to more pressing concerns. but i'd recommend music production as a sure fire stress reliever :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

i play music as a hobby, had a lot of free time before. bought a four track at pier and started recording songs in my room using a borrowed bass, my guitar and a zoom 123 drum machine for accompaniment, i eventually moved on to hard disk recording, now i'm down to a laptop, an inteface (zoom h4), a midi controller and guitar. i posted my musical doodlings on icomposition you can listen to them here :My link and have a laugh or two. :)

if its fun to listen to music, its just as fun to play it and sometimes more gratifying too even if you are playing to no one else but yourself. nowadays i rarely get to indulge in my hobby due to more pressing concerns. but i'd recommend music production as a sure fire stress reliever :lol:

sir dix may zoom hd 16 ako bundled wid cubase le pero parang hirap gamitin.na try nyo na po ba cubase?newbie pa lang po kc ako.

sir dix may zoom hd 16 ako bundled wid cubase le pero parang hirap gamitin.na try nyo na po ba cubase?newbie pa lang po kc ako.

astig yung zoom hd bro, pwede mo gamitin na stand alone recorder, pwedeng hindi mo na i-interface sa pc mo, ganitin mo na lang yung cubase para sa mixdown.

ang gamit ko na audio interface ay zoom h4 (yung unang model), me kasama sya cubase na software, pero hindi ko rin nagamit dahil nagkaroon ako ng logic express 09 (mac osx).

tyagain mo na rin aralin yung cubase bro kung me time ka, para ma-maximize mo yung set-up mo. alam ko nagiging problema nung mga kakilala ko sa paggamit ng cubase eh yung pag-set up ng midi at audio tracks kung hindi ka gumagamit ng midi (i.e. synth moudule, midi keyboard) at guitars, drums and bass lang ang ire-record mo, audio tracks lang yung i-arm mo sa cubase at i-off or i-mute mo yung midi tracks para dun lagi sa audio ang signal mo :)

• 2 weeks later...

Sir dix thnx so much sa info.sige pagtyagain ko aralin cubase le.yung zoom hd 16 may pads na drum machine kaso di ko marecord bumabalik sa preset yung tunog sa mastering.then na discover ko yun bounce function pero hiwa hiwalay yung toms hihat etc.hirap kasi gumawa ng original materials starting wid a drumline.ang approach ko kasi i start with a guitar wid me singing sa isang track.den another track sa bass tapos huli yung drums na manually kong pinipindot na pads.weird ano?hoping to jam with you someday and make some demos.yung mga gamit ko kc nasa province pa.more power sir dix

Just been to your site, I must say nice gear you've got there my friend. XD And nice guitar work \m/

BTW guys anyone who has enough posts to make a thread? I think it would be nice to make a thread in the Hobbies & Activities part under the Groups forums. Just my 2 cents.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 1 year later...

THIS is STILL open ... ;)

Do email me ur profile, photo(s) & videos to bnnomore.mtc@gmail.com ;)

To the MUSICIANS and VOCALISTS here ... ;)

Do PM me ... have got a "pool" of talents (singers, musicians & bands).

Yet, sometimes there are requirements when I STILL need to SOURCE out for the right person, depending on the event/gig ... coz my current talents may not be available. ;)

If you have a DEMO, do add to your PM to me (or event Soundcloud.com/YouTube uploads) ... with details of the GENRE of music you play/sing to. ;)

Hope to hear from you guys, soon! ;)

• 1 month later...

I used to sing lead for a short-lived band (lasted less than a year) back in the early 90s. We couldn't sustain it because we were from different schools and had different scheds and a lot of school work to do. We did covers of Depeche Mode, The Smiths, The Cure, 10000 Maniacs, at kung ano man ang makapa.

Our 15 minutes of fame happened when we performed 6 songs to a packed gym in a town fiesta in Quezon :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...