Pano Ba Paliitin Ang Tyan

Intermitent fasting, at least 13 hours, ideally 15-16 hours (or more if you can). Fasted cardio, when you wake up in the morning with an empty stomach, get on the treadmill, jog in place, do squats, zoomba, get your heart rate up. Cut back about half on sweets, rice, carbs in general. You will loose 2 inches in 3-5 months.

• 3 weeks later...

From size 44 pants to size 38. 293lbs to 232lbs. 5 months.

- Did a controlled water fast last week of July 2017 to -August 28, 2017. = 35 lbs lost.

- Refeeding August 29, 2017

- September - December 23, 2017 = intermittent fasting (16:8) + Keto

Started weight lifting this January.

From size 44 pants to size 38. 293lbs to 232lbs. 5 months.

- Did a controlled water fast last week of July 2017 to -August 28, 2017. = 35 lbs lost.

- Refeeding August 29, 2017

- September - December 23, 2017 = intermittent fasting (16:8) + Keto

Started weight lifting this January.

Bro, we're pretty much about the same size and concerns. I used to wear a size 44 pants. I'm down to size 42, but it's already a little loose. I tried regular fit size 40, it will fit but a little uncomfortable. My real goal is to be around size 38 regular. I used to weigh about 110 kgs. (242#), now I am down to 101 kgs. (222#) I am 5'8" heavy & wide build. My goal is about 95 kgs. (210#) for the year 2018.

I'd like to know what do you mean by:

1. water fast;

2. refeeding;

3. intermittent fasting (16:8)+keto.

I can see the results that you have achieved. In my case, it's just been dieting with less rice and also switching to brown rice. Almost no red meat nor pork. I tried vegan diet for one month but it made me anemic. Almost no fats, sugar and salt diet too. My weight has been the same for the last 3 months at 101-102kgs. I'd like to try what you did. I am also thinking of an exercise program.

Edited by maninmotion

Bro, we're pretty much about the same size and concerns. I used to wear a size 44 pants. I'm down to size 42, but it's already a little loose. I tried regular fit size 40, it will fit but a little uncomfortable. My real goal is to be around size 38 regular. I used to weigh about 110 kgs. (242#), now I am down to 101 kgs. (222#) I am 5'8" heavy & wide build. My goal is about 95 kgs. (210#) for the year 2018.

I'd like to know what do you mean by:

1. water fast;

2. refeeding;

3. intermittent fasting (16:8)+keto.

I can see the results that you have achieved. In my case, it's just been dieting with less rice and also switching to brown rice. Almost no red meat nor pork. I tried vegan diet for one month but it made me anemic. Almost no fats, sugar and salt diet too. My weight has been the same for the last 3 months at 101-102kgs. I'd like to try what you did. I am also thinking of an exercise program.

Water fast means you drink a lot of water so that when you eat, you won't eat much since you already feel full. Intermittent fasting is when you generally have a late breakfast or skip breakfast. Basically it's going on a much longer time without food (around 16 hours from dinner). Ketogenic diet is not having any carbohydrates especially rice. Some people combine all three for very fast results but I wouldn't exactly encourage that. I would rather go for one option of those and then stick to it, unless you're morbidly obese.

Water fast means you drink a lot of water so that when you eat, you won't eat much since you already feel full. Intermittent fasting is when you generally have a late breakfast or skip breakfast. Basically it's going on a much longer time without food (around 16 hours from dinner). Ketogenic diet is not having any carbohydrates especially rice. Some people combine all three for very fast results but I wouldn't exactly encourage that. I would rather go for one option of those and then stick to it, unless you're morbidly obese.

Gotcha. Thanks

Lifting weights turns out to be effective with me.

Dati, I regularly do long runs (minimum 6km. 3x/wk) and gym exercises. When I introduced lifting of weights, walang kahirap-hirap mag-lose ng pounds, kahit hindi ako mag-jog basta mag-lift lang ng weights.

Of course, you have to watch what you eat. Sabi nga ng mga experts:

- You are what you eat

- Wellness is 80% food intake management and only 20% exercises and workouts