Pano Ba Paliitin Ang Tyan

• 2 weeks later...

Ab work out will only make your midsection hard and stubborn.

To get a nice ab can only be achieved on:

1. Correcting your diet.

Eat real food on right amount. Do no exceed 1500calories.

Diyan nanggaling yung salitang "Abs are made in kitchen"

2. Cardio work out

Running, Jogging, Jumping Jacks, Boxing, Zumba, Cycling... sige sama na naten ang sex.

Kung gusto ng maliit na bewang, wag mag a ab work out kung hindi pa na aachieve ang waistline na gusto ninyo.

Maryosep. Kahet mga 8 hrs pag mag sit up, magkakapilay ka lang sa likod.

• Like (+1) 1

@Belial

1. Planking

2. Burpees

3. Push Ups

4. Butt Kick Jumps

5. High knee jumps

6. Jumping Jacks

7. Mountain climbing.

Kung flat naman ang stomach pwede ng:

1. leg raise

2. Crunches

3. Variety of sit ups.

Ok naman ang functional work out na ginagawa sa bahay. Puro body weight lang gamet.

Mas madali for me mag gym kasi me machines. Pero sa tingin ko psychological lang din. Nakaka inspire kasi pag me mga kasabay.

Eat real food on right amount. Do no exceed 1500calories.

Calories will depend on height as well as activity level. 1,500 calories might be too low for someone who is very active. For instance, 2,000 calories for me would still be a deficit. This would be a better guide for how much calories you should be getting: http://www.calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html

So, for me to maintain my mass I need 2,500 calories. To lose 1 lbs I need to go down to 2,000 calories. 1,500 would be to lose 2 lbs. per week, but that would be too much given that I workout and am also maintaining muscle mass.

2. Cardio work out

Running, Jogging, Jumping Jacks, Boxing, Zumba, Cycling... sige sama na naten ang sex.

Cardio isn't really that effective in losing weight. It is much better to build muscle mass, since muscle burns calories better than fat. Best would be a combo of nutrition, weight lifting and some cardio. If you're only trying to lose 10-20 lbs, cardio isn't all that much necessary. Cardio could be considered if one is obese or morbidly obese, but then doctor's advise should also be needed.

Were talking for someone who wanted to get smaller tummy.

So I assume, mataas ang calorie intake niya.

1200jkal is needed for BMR.

Therefore 1500jkal is a surefire to lose SIGNIFICANT amount of weight. Obviously, this is too low --- but would be enough to sustain BMR.

As for Cardio --- heart is considered as muscle. In which is in dire need of exercise as well.

Hindi ko iniignore ang lifting, since I do that myself. Pero "tsan" ang pinag uusapan here, not just weight.

You need to do cardio, make your heart healthy before you can carry those heavy weights your trainer intend you to lift.

Me malalaki ang katawan, pero matsan pa rin. Wrong program kasi. They ignore cardio in their program --- lalo na ang diet.

If you are lean, no extra flabs, a 5 min cardio is enough.

Enough to exercise the heart.

But if you have extra subcutaneous fats all around the tummy, do at least 20 min cardio. If you can do the HIIT that will make it more effective.

If you dont intend to bulk, and not scared to lose muscles in which you gained so hard with all the supplements you took, do the cardio.

Pero nakakatamad kasi ang cardio. Id rather deadlift, squat and benchpress all day than do my burpees and jumping jacks.

But I need to lose significant amount of subcutaneous fats, and doing cardio can help me achieve that. Trying to achieve at least 70% of my heart rate so I can burn more calories hence I burn more fat.

Diet. Cardio. Weights.

Kung mataba ka, need to do all of that in order.

Now, if hindi mo pa na achieve ang waistline na gusto mo, do not do AB EXERCISES ( just the ab exercises) but OF course do lifting it can give you after burn effect (you still burn calories for 24 hours)

Pag nag ab exercise ka na wala pa sa waistline na gusto mo, titigas lang yan. Mas lalo kang mahihirapan paliitin.

Talk to bodybuilders. I got that information aside from google but from Champions of Body Building competitions.

Count your calories...this one really helps. Record what you eat. Plant based diet is very effective.

Though I am not Vegan, and really need nutrition coming from meats

This is by far the most effective.

Calorie counting.

It is tideous, but effective.

To help you out, you can download MyFitnessPal or MyPlate at Appstore/Playstore.

controlled food intake for me. I lost over 20lbs in 2 months time. Apparently my calorie intake was twice as much as my body needed. Went from 170lbs to 145lbs jus because of eating less. But the friggin thing is, I regained 15lbs in the next 3 months! f#$! ang sarap kasi kumain!!!

Edited by cloudsolv