Your NBA First 5 Of All-time

egoyahoo

• 3 weeks later...
PG - John Stockton

SG - Reggie Miller

SF - Dominique Wilkins

PF - Charles Barkley

C - Patrick Ewing

nice lineup. puro pang hall of famers. and all of them have one thing in common: they never won any championship. i bet if they played together, they'd have multiple rings! hehe

This is the best team that I can form around MJ:

PG - Chris Paul

--> When it's all said and done, Chris Paul would be the best PG to ever play the game. He's just 22, still scratching the surface, and already having one of the most spectacular seasons for a PG in NBA history. Together with the SG and SF here in my list, they will wreck havok on the wings. Their team will lead any league in steals, opponent 3-point FG percentage defense and fastbreak points by a mile. Opposing teams' perimeter players will be non-existent night after night. On top of that, no one can stop three unselfish, competitive and gifted perimeter players on the offensive end.

SG - Michael Jordan

--> Everybody says he's the best player who ever played the game. I say yes, and also say that he's the most passionate ever. Never takes a day off on both ends of the floor. I'll take him over any other player to start a franchise over. Lebron James may well be the most talented, but MJ's love, attitude, spirit and drive will never be matched. Remember that MJ has caused many teams to overpay for his teammates, Lebron has not. This further shows who makes their teammates look better.

SF - Scottie Pippen

--> The best complement to the best player. This has been said so many times but Scottie plainly mixed well with MJ's game. He was a big-time player who knew how to win and did everything to get there. He's not the best SF of all-time but he is without question the best defensive SF of any generation. I dare you to name anyone better. On offense, he's as good as anyone you can name. Great passer, finisher and rebounder and an above average shooter everywhere on the court.

PF - Tim Duncan

--> The PF version of Scottie. Great passer, rebounder, scorer on the post, defender, and on every other facet of the game that you can think of. He was not named the Big Fundamental for nothing. Did I say he's the greatest bank shooter of all time? Duncan can protect the rim better than almost anyone else and still be the focal point of the team on the other end. He's so nice a person that you won't notice he's already killing the opposition.

C - Bill Russell

--> There is a reason why so many experts don't see Wilt as the greatest C to ever play. It's not that Shaq is better or stronger or more unstoppable. The guy scored 100 points for Christ's sake. Wilt would've won a lot more rings if not for the man who made him human every time they played. Do I think this man can guard Shaq also? In a seven game series, well i would think Shaq would've been glad to average 20 and 10 against him.

If MJ is the most competitive, Russell would come as the close second. He never get tired of winning and did everything for his team every time he stepped on the court. He's not a great scorer, but on everything else he was greater than any center. Be it rebounding, blocking shots, passing and motivating his teammates, Russell epitomized what winning was all about. Just the ultimate team player.

Whoa! This list may be the greatest defensive team one can assemble. With Russel and Duncan manning the paint, Scottie, Paul and Mike suffocating the perimeter, I don't think any team can ever get to the mid-80s against them.

This is the best team that I can form around MJ:

PG - Chris Paul

--> When it's all said and done, Chris Paul would be the best PG to ever play the game. He's just 22, still scratching the surface, and already having one of the most spectacular seasons for a PG in NBA history. Together with the SG and SF here in my list, they will wreck havok on the wings. Their team will lead any league in steals, opponent 3-point FG percentage defense and fastbreak points by a mile. Opposing teams' perimeter players will be non-existent night after night. On top of that, no one can stop three unselfish, competitive and gifted perimeter players on the offensive end.

SG - Michael Jordan

--> Everybody says he's the best player who ever played the game. I say yes, and also say that he's the most passionate ever. Never takes a day off on both ends of the floor. I'll take him over any other player to start a franchise over. Lebron James may well be the most talented, but MJ's love, attitude, spirit and drive will never be matched. Remember that MJ has caused many teams to overpay for his teammates, Lebron has not. This further shows who makes their teammates look better.

SF - Scottie Pippen

--> The best complement to the best player. This has been said so many times but Scottie plainly mixed well with MJ's game. He was a big-time player who knew how to win and did everything to get there. He's not the best SF of all-time but he is without question the best defensive SF of any generation. I dare you to name anyone better. On offense, he's as good as anyone you can name. Great passer, finisher and rebounder and an above average shooter everywhere on the court.

PF - Tim Duncan

--> The PF version of Scottie. Great passer, rebounder, scorer on the post, defender, and on every other facet of the game that you can think of. He was not named the Big Fundamental for nothing. Did I say he's the greatest bank shooter of all time? Duncan can protect the rim better than almost anyone else and still be the focal point of the team on the other end. He's so nice a person that you won't notice he's already killing the opposition.

C - Bill Russell

--> There is a reason why so many experts don't see Wilt as the greatest C to ever play. It's not that Shaq is better or stronger or more unstoppable. The guy scored 100 points for Christ's sake. Wilt would've won a lot more rings if not for the man who made him human every time they played. Do I think this man can guard Shaq also? In a seven game series, well i would think Shaq would've been glad to average 20 and 10 against him.

If MJ is the most competitive, Russell would come as the close second. He never get tired of winning and did everything for his team every time he stepped on the court. He's not a great scorer, but on everything else he was greater than any center. Be it rebounding, blocking shots, passing and motivating his teammates, Russell epitomized what winning was all about. Just the ultimate team player.

Whoa! This list may be the greatest defensive team one can assemble. With Russel and Duncan manning the paint, Scottie, Paul and Mike suffocating the perimeter, I don't think any team can ever get to the mid-80s against them.

Mismo !

• 4 weeks later...

SINO KAYA MANANALO DITO:

TEAM L:

SHAQ

WILT

JABBAR

WORTHY

WEST

ROBERTSON

MAGIC

KOBE

BAYLOR

GOODRICH

GEORGE MIKAN

BYRON SCOTT

VS

TEAM C:

BILL RUSSELL

BILL WALTON (YES HE WAS A CELT, BANGKO NGA LANG)

"CHIEF" PARISH

HAVLICEK

BIRD

DENNIS JOHNSON

BOB COUSY

DAVE COWENS

SAM JONES

MCHALE

JOJO WHITE

KC JONES