egoyahoo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Center - Bill Russell (13 titles)

Power Forward - Tim Duncan (4 titles)

Point Guard - Magic Johnson (5 titles)

Forward - Larry Bird (4 titles?)

Guard - Michael Jordan (6 titles, 5 MVP, 10 scoring titles, 1 Defensive Player of the Year...the greatest of all time)

beat that! hehe

Same :thumbsupsmiley:

P.S. Larry Bird had 3 titles with the Celts - 81, 84, 86.

backcourt

at the point: Jason Kidd

shooting guard: His Airness, Michael Jordan

frontcourt

small forward: Larry Bird

power forward: Tim Duncan

center: Bill Russell

***nagulat lang siguro yung naunang member, di nabasa na all-time first five ang hanap :D

:mtc:

:upside:

eto lang ka-match nun!

C - Alonzo Mourning

PF - Vin Baker

SF - Chris Mullin

SG - Mitch Richmond

PG - Tim Hardaway

^ in their prime syempre!

• 2 weeks later...

pg-Magic Johnson

Nash and Stockton-- No championship ring. I think to be an all time great, a championship ring should be a minimun requirement. Isaiah was great! and I love him, but wasnt a complete PG like magic...plus he was more a scorer than a passer... kinda like AI today...

sg- Michael Jordan

I dont think i need to justify this one... simply the game's best

sf- Larry Bird

Works hard on both ends of the court. A superstar but works like a role player. Dives for the ball, and leads by example. He is id say the games deadliest shooter beyond the arc ever. (sorry reggie)

pf- Tim Duncan

il prolly get a lot of criticism for choosing him. but here goes... Im inclined to have Karl Malone and prolly Barkley. but alas... no championships for either of them. People will argue, how bout Mchale, or Even Moses Malone... well Mchale had bird and Moses only had one ring. Currently on Paper, Tim is the best choice. 4 rings and a couple of MVP's. Plus cant ignore his leadership and winning mentality, foregoing a higher salary stating that he wanted to continue winning and wanted the spurs to keep getting quality players... far cry from most money hungry superstars...

c-- Shaq

I dont like shaq. and Im more of a olajuwon fan. but u have to admit that at his peak... he was just unstoppable. His dominance was absolute. Some would argue, Abdul Jabbar, Parish... and id agree, they're arguably among the best. But crap... no center commanded more defensive attention on the floor more than Shaq did. He practically forced teams to make trades favoring depth in their big men going into the playoffs... he changed how teams defend when he's on the floor... and for that he's my center...

la lang... la lang ako magawa...haha