Songs That You Just Hate

boy_kokok

thanks for agreeing, stankyou. and what infuriates me is that they have legions of fans (most of them cute friggin' girls) who don't seem to mind the senselessness of their songs so long as they see their idols perform. whatever floats their boat, i guess. try contrasting them with musical geniuses like john mayer, jason mraz, the eraserheads and francis magalona and you;d greatly miss the days when OPM was not just about looks, not just about sound, but about substance as well.

and if there's one thing these bands and their songs are useful for, it is as examples of lack of creativity or hell, even the most basic thing in composition such as organic unity for writing classes. whenever i use these in class, at the end of the day fans are converted not into haters, but into "more informed" listeners who are very much discerning and cautious with the texts they consume. that for me is worth the price of one pirated cd (hell, i wouldn't waste hard earned money on their worthless releases).

Edited by TheGame01

spongecola talaga ang pinaka malala para sa akin. yung lyrics napaka babaw. hindi ako maka relate. if you compare it with true artisits like eraserheads at the time they wrote those songs malamang kasing age lang nila yang mga spongecola na yan pero pag dating sa lyrics they are lightyears apart. eraserheads' lyrics are witty, may sense at may structure that any person from any generation would relate to.

i hate revivals. lahat ng artist na nag release ng album na puro cover songs lang ang laman. karamihan mga solo artist. kung sino pa yung mga veteran sa industriya yun pa ang puro cover songs. buti if its worth listening. hindi eh. most of them are uninspired renditions. malala pa dito, mga 1 year old pa lang yung song, may version na sila.