Songs That You Just Hate

boy_kokok

^spishoxxx, mat#lab,

racist ba kayo...parang galit kayo sa mga egoy.

What do you guys listen to anyway.....

hindi naman... i just don't like the song!!! tsaka nakita mo naman yung title ng topic diba????? "songs that you just hate" hindi "people that you just hate"!!!!!

Edited by spishoxxx
Mga gawa ni Lito Camo, kasama na dun yung mga kanta sa Wowowee >:(

i agreee 10000 % lito camo is the bane of all good music and willie revillame is the top whore bane of the filipino people who still value the dignity of labor and hardwork,

lito camo , if u are reading this, we've had enough of your money motivated crap , try listening to some deicide, king diamond and some kabaong ni kamatayan, pm mo ko tol ipa-pagburn kita ng death metal at black metal compilation para ma-influence yng tepid song writing mo, tapos ipakanta mo ke willie revillame with matching death growls and grunts

• 1 month later...

Why is everyone here dumping so much hater-ade on African American artists and their work????

IMHO, I can't stand Sean Kingston's "Beautiful Girls" and most of Akon's stuff...

but I also can't stand obscure metal bands who hide their obvious lack of talent by shouting at larynx-maxing levels and shredding their guitars till their fingers bleed. Same goes for "emo" bands trying to look cute for MTV.

I also hate the music of David Pomeranz...Keith "Because of You" Martin...most of the OPM cr@p being played on our local stations...cover versions done by Pinoy artists

Edited by johnnydrama
songs ni prince

hey don't hate on prince

he makes excellent songs (Purple Rain and Nothing Compares come to mind)

he looks gay but he has way more talent than all of the people that posted in this thread (myself included) combined.

NON OT:

that Jenny song.