Songs That You Just Hate

boy_kokok

f**k AVRIL LAVIGNE-Avril Lavigne is a pop singer feeding off of the new punk trend. Apparently, she (along with all her fans) missed the bulletin notifying those of us whose minds aren't quite as impressionable that dressing in every article of clothing ever put out by Fashion magazine does not make you punk. Clothing should not define a musician's style. Rather (and here's a real challenging idea for you), their MUSIC should,ITS ABOUT ATTITUDE. Yet, the brainless youth of today continues to eat it up, as they do with anything and everything they're spoon-fed by the media, top 40 radio, and the sadistic, brainwashing, greedy trend whores better known as MTV executives

f**k it,look at her lyrics,do you think this is punk?

"He's just a boy, and I'm just a girl

Can I make it anymore obvious?

We are in love, haven't you heard, how we rock each other's world?

I'm with the sk8er boi, I said see you later boy

I'll be backstage after the show

I'll be at the studio singing the song we wrote

About a girl you used to know."

MAN, SID VICIOUS WOULD RISE FROM HIS GRAVE AND SHOVE AN ANARCHY FLAG UP HER PUSSY!!!

STOP USING PUNK FOR AN EXCUSE,YOU BRITNEY WANNABEE f**kIN POSER,f**k YOU AND YOUR FANS!!!JUST STICK TO YOUR BUBBLE GUM POP CRAP!!!

"Cruising" by huey lewis and gwyneth paltrow....she can't sing!

can't sing? well di ba singing is vocalizing in the proper tune..

na i believe di kaya ng ibang tao .. pero gwyneth can ...

the more appropriate reaction mango man should have written is " i dont like the song" period.

kapal ng iba mag lambast, pero can they carry a tune at all?!?

well peace tayong lahat!

i hate blow *yung banda ni die-there ocampo*

(oo nga nakakaappreciate ako ng lahat ng music pero syempre may exemption, kung sa kanila lang hindi ko ipagpapalit ang mga opm bands like kiko machine , brownman revival, isama mo pa orange & lemons tsaka shiela & the insects sampu ng iba pang mga underground na bandang mas higit na may talent).