Songs That You Just Hate

boy_kokok

Yung mga baduy na kanta ni April Boy Regino. Nakakapangilabot!

many people would call your avatar 'baduy', too :D

honestly, what do u mean by baduy? something maids listen to all day?

i think its relative. just as someone may think of richard gomez as baduy, another one higher in the heirarchy of elitism might think of me listening to dave koz as 'baduy'

if the maids like it, its fine. as long they are not pretending to be something they are not. i'd rather have april boy regino songs (but not blasting) inh my car than rap music. i hate it more when i see the youth of today trying to be 'black', complete with the basketball jerseys and loose pants, when they're brown. worse, social climbers who try very hard to speak english when they cant even speak tagalog as well. add that trying-hard 'american accent' most showbusiness, social, tv and radio personalities are trying to emulate.

but what the heck, i only listen to cds and news stations on the radio in the car anyway. and i dont socialize that much with social-climbing parasites.

;)

Edited by ATONG ANG
many people would call your avatar 'baduy', too :D

honestly, what do u mean by baduy? something maids listen to all day?

i think its relative.  just as someone may think of richard gomez as baduy, another one higher in the heirarchy of elitism might think of me listening to dave koz as 'baduy'

if the maids like it, its fine. as long they are not pretending to be something they are not.  i'd rather have april boy regino songs (but not blasting) inh my car than rap music.  i hate it more when i see the youth of today trying to be 'black', complete with the basketball jerseys and loose pants, when they're brown.  worse, social climbers who try very hard to speak english when they cant even speak tagalog as well.  add that trying-hard 'american accent' most showbusiness, social, tv and radio personalities are trying to emulate. 

but what the heck, i only listen to cds and news stations on the radio in the car anyway.  and i dont socialize that much with social-climbing parasites.

;)

Same as your avatar and by the way your nick also.

Please don't apply your technical crap and bullshit here. Hindi ito cultural or humanities class.

We're exchanging views on w/c songs sucks based on our opinion. That's based on our opinion.

Baduy has lots of meaning. It depends how and who defines it.

Kanya-kanyang point of views.

Yung baduy sa yo might be OK sa maid mo or sometimes parehas kayo ng preference.

Same as your avatar and by the way your nick also.

Please don't apply your technical crap and bullshit here. Hindi ito cultural or humanities class.

We're exchanging views on w/c songs sucks based on our opinion. That's based on our opinion.

Baduy has lots of meaning. It depends how and who defines it.

Kanya-kanyang point of views.

Yung baduy sa yo might be OK sa maid mo or sometimes parehas kayo ng preference.

1. your 2nd and 3rd statements are contradicting and uncohesive. one can never apply technical stuff (crap and bullshit as you call it) to cultural or humanities classes. these two are mutually exclusive; furthermore, there was nothing technical about what i was saying.

2. your 4th and 5th statements are repetitive, neverthelss, i still respect your opinion as i normally do with everyone else

2. your last 4 statements just repeated the essence of what i was saying.

now lets move on...

Edited by ATONG ANG
I really dont like "love moves in mysterious ways" ni Nina, dont get me wrong i like Nina and in fact i like her song "Don't wanna be your friend" but there's something about this song that irritates me, opinion ko lang naman.....

there are some songs that are just fit for some singers because of their image, voice depth, pitch, etc. a good rendition of a song may not necessarily mean a hit for others.

Backreading , I saw some "I hate OPM posts."

When I was much younger, OPM used to mean "Original Pilipino Music."

Granting that some of the more recent novelty songs can really get one's goat, did anything happen to OPM which made people hate it so? I mean, the genre might have changed or the meaning of the acronym could have.