Profx Seasonal Products

profX

why ano result nun

pls wait , i have to wait for a partner pa !!! as of now full book , lapit na kc valentine's

bkt interested ka , may pagtrtripan ka nanaman eh , halos lahat naman ng ka F*** mo wild naman !!! :cool:

im telling you use the vibra ring ... masarapan to the mmmmmmaaAAAXXXXXXXXX ang girl, they will look for it afterwards .... (take my word ).

post-55734-1107955019.jpg

eto mismo ang details and itsura

no matter wat other people call it "cock vibrator" "finger vibrator" "cock ring" "penis ring" "mini ring vibrator" ...

i like to say i have best item you can compare with .

* adjustable size ring

* separable batt chamber from the outer skin

* outer skin is make from a medical rubber ( safe non toxic )

* washable

* surrounded w spikes all over even the ring ( un like dion & love )

* replacesable LR41 button type batt ( 10 to 15 pesos )

* smallest & powerful

* cheapest avail w spikes compare w other brands in the market.

* serves as theraputic gaget's for the pre-mature ejaculation person FYI

i carry two different brands of vibrator ring :

RIA vibra ring w spikes & 1pc condom (0.01)- fix size ( fat dick DIA 1 1/4 up). p380

GOLD vibra ring w spikes , no condom but adjustable ring size ( thin dick DIA 1 1/4 dwn ) washable skin , replacesable LR41 batt , p250 ( 5 pcs order minimium )

both vibra rings will perform 20 mins vibration at peak , therefore making your dick erected, stiff & most importantly dick numbness , pro-longing load explosion , serves as a therapy to those pre-mature ejaculations , addition to this the spikes serves as ticklers to stimulate your mate's clitoris ... making her wild.

both vibrators are spikes surrounded even up to the ring.

it's still in promo period so

GoLd is p220 each w batt min order is 3 pcs.

RIA is p370 each min is 3 pcs

post-55734-1107955401.jpg

happy valentine's to all !!!

just yesterday , i got a re-order from "the pleasure place" 100pcs again. and feed back from the store , it's selling like hotcakes and comment from their client's the girls love it very much ..

guys im telling you , SB wonder pills makes us males fight like an worrior and blv me the vibra rings drive's the girl horny and they will beg for more electric sensation. :cool:

for uninterrup session have 2-3 vibra rings on hand simply change next piece if the first one runs dry of juice. :P

there are feedbacks from satisfied females , but how can i post it here , wala sila username , 2ndly they have to post it on their own as testimonials ... :D kso nahihiya... :evil:

the best is after the session ask the girl , for comment and reactions :heart:

details:

no matter wat other people call it "cock vibrator" "finger vibrator" "cock ring" "penis ring" "mini ring vibrator" ...

i like to say i have best item you can compare with .

* adjustable size ring

* separable batt chamber from the outer skin

* outer skin is make from a medical rubber ( safe non toxic )

* washable

* surrounded w spikes all over even the ring ( un like dion & love )

* replacesable LR41 button type batt ( 10 to 15 pesos )

* smallest & powerful

* cheapest avail w spikes compare w other brands in the market.

* serves as theraputic gaget's for the pre-mature ejaculation person FYI

i carry two different brands of vibrator ring :

RIA vibra ring w spikes & 1pc condom (0.01)- fix size ( fat dick DIA 1 1/4 up). p380

GOLD vibra ring w spikes , no condom but adjustable ring size ( thin dick DIA 1 1/4 dwn ) washable skin , replacesable LR41 batt , p250 ( 5 pcs order minimium )

both vibra rings will perform 20 mins vibration at peak , therefore making your dick erected, stiff & most importantly dick numbness , pro-longing load explosion , serves as a therapy to those pre-mature ejaculations , addition to this the spikes serves as ticklers to stimulate your mate's clitoris ... making her wild.

both vibrators are spikes surrounded even up to the ring.

post-55734-1108225952.jpg

"the pleasure place" one of my vibra ring dealer have lot's of items avail.

lube's

* adam & eve anal lube p450

* pjur eros

* wet lube (light) p450

* wet lube (org) p770

* aqua lube p1200

* astroglide p675

* boi toyz anal lube p875

* boi toyz p650

* warming lube p790

* a thousand & one nights p580

massage oil

*coochy rashfreecream

toys and assc's

* clit kisser

* penis extension - cyberskin

* 1.5" to supercock

* 3" to supercock

* cybercock w balls + virtual touch

pls visit them in

Metrowalk Commercial Complex

G/F bldg C , Meralco Ave., Ortigas

Pasig City, Philippines.

"the pleasure place" one of my vibra ring dealer have lot's of items avail.

lube's

* adam & eve anal lube p450

* pjur eros

* wet lube (light) p450

* wet lube (org) p770

* aqua lube p1200

* astroglide p675

* boi toyz anal lube p875

* boi toyz p650

* warming lube p790

* a thousand & one nights p580

massage oil

*coochy rashfreecream

toys and assc's

* clit kisser

* penis extension - cyberskin

* 1.5" to supercock

* 3" to supercock

* cybercock w balls + virtual touch

pls visit them in

Metrowalk Commercial Complex

G/F bldg C , Meralco Ave., Ortigas

Pasig City, Philippines.

post-55734-1108226214.jpg

for contact # of the following dealer near your area pls PM me

"caress the GOLD vibra ring" only

*The Pleasure Place (metrowalk ortigas G/F bldg C )

*BOBcar in 168shopping center ( 2f -32 ) divisoria

*Fox Gym in masangkay across pearl tower

*Lydia's store fronting Tutuban

*Jig's in Holiday plaza (pasay)

*wilson near masagana (pasay- libertad )

*DY auto Supply ( dagupan city )

post-55734-1108228655.jpg

i was skeptical when i read about the pill, thats why i asked if i cud purchased just 1 pack, but i changed my mind and ordered 3 packs instead. it was 2 nyts ago wen i decided to give it a try. i was in the condo unit of my ex en i was to spend d nyt der. so i sed i better try the pill. i took 3 caps to coz im expectin to have a long bout. after an hour i was feelin horny, so went up and cuddled up to my ex, she got the hint and she obliged. we started with the usual foreplay, me goin down on her and after dat she returned d deed, she was sucking and blowing my rock hard weapon for 15 min and it was damn great. after dat i decide to go to d main event and f**ked her crazy..man i can feel my strength, i was able to last for 15 min more while she came twice already, she was moaning ang shouting like a wild whore,it was den i came. whew!!!wat a great filin, after dat i cuddled her agen and in less dan 10 min my weapon is standing agen!!! unbelievable but true...wen she saw dat im ready to go agen, she got on top of me and f**k me like crazy, i felt that she came 4 more tyms while shes on top of me..and i was able to last for about 30 min, and wen i f**ked her the doggy way,she sed shes cumin agen and as i was nearing my peak, if f**ked her like ders no tomorow and we both came simultaneiously..tiring but great..imagine dat..my ratio is 2 is to 7..2 pops for me and she came 7 times,whew!! wat an experince, i highly recommend the pill to all, you shud try it, it will boost your strength and be the best lover that you can be..

lapit na V day, i still have some left, im preparing for a much bigger bout, this tym wid a fil am college schoolmate, i aksed her to be my date date ds v day and she obliged..hehehe..im sure she will be very satisfied and she will cry out my name for a very long tym...SB is the best. Profx..ur the MAN!!!

i was skeptical when i read about the pill, thats why i asked if i cud purchased just 1 pack, but i changed my mind and ordered 3 packs instead. it was 2 nyts ago wen i decided to give it a try. i was in the condo unit of my ex en i was to spend d nyt der. so i sed i better try the pill. i took 3 caps to coz im expectin to have a long bout. after an hour i was feelin horny, so went up and cuddled up to my ex, she got the hint and she obliged. we started with the usual foreplay, me goin down on her and after dat she returned d deed, she was sucking and blowing my rock hard weapon for 15 min and it was damn great. after dat i decide to go to d main event and f**ked her crazy..man i can feel my strength, i was able to last for 15 min more while she came twice already, she was moaning ang shouting like a wild whore,it was den i came. whew!!!wat a great filin, after dat i cuddled her agen and in less dan 10 min my weapon is standing agen!!! unbelievable but true...wen she saw dat im ready to go agen, she got on top of me and f**k me like crazy, i felt that she came 4 more tyms while shes on top of me..and i was able to last for about 30 min, and wen i f**ked her the doggy way,she sed shes cumin agen and as i was nearing my peak, if f**ked her like ders no tomorow and we both came simultaneiously..tiring but great..imagine dat..my ratio is 2 is to 7..2 pops for me and she came 7 times,whew!! wat an experince, i highly recommend the pill to all, you shud try it, it will boost your strength and be the best lover that you can be..

lapit na V day, i still have some left, im preparing for a much bigger bout, this tym wid a fil am college schoolmate, i aksed her to be my date date ds v day and she obliged..hehehe..im sure she will be very satisfied and she will cry out my name for a very long tym...SB is the best. Profx..ur the MAN!!!

wow nice reading material ha , but ??? on my phonebook ... hmm :upside:

hi list !

i have new products for the female's

"wonder dust" p200 ( powder 5packs )

"love water" p200 ( 3 bottles)

the will make a girl arouse & horny...

mix to any drink & wait 30mins - 40mins up.

i am willing to give free trial's need 2 female volunteer's ( mtc's preffered ) one for each product's ... in return for FR's testimonials interested party pls ...PM me