Profx Seasonal Products

profX

do you want to turn your cell phones in to a money making machines (postpaid and pre-paid)

1 are you a pre-paid phone user ?

2 do you want to save 13%-14% on yor e-loads ?

3 are you willing to shell out p400 to enjoy this discounts.

fact is 80% - 85% of cell phone users are pre-paid , so there are lots of

chances to do a business, to officemates , crews , staffs , even classmates

and barkadas and maids.

advantages over the three big telcoms

* save while loading.

* no quota per month.

* no big capital needed.

* one sim loads all network by using your present #. and possible to load your own cell #.

* 24 hrs loading tru text , internet .

* non working time tied.

* good return investment bec of most of the cell users are pre-paid

* no fix area of responsibility.

if you decides to just sell loads and satisfy with the earning then stay as a RETAILER.

if you want to sell loads , recruits other people to be retailers , dealers then be a DEALER and GROW.

ID P5027 (profx)

for interested parties , PM me your email.

can visit also www.wi-max.ph

Edited by profX

reminder

female arousal water is not to be mix in plain water , it will produce a foul smell & bitter taste . if the glass have ice cubes be sure to pour in first the what ever drink then follows the female arousal water. a full 5ml size is good enough for a soft drinks in can or jollibee regula size drink or chowking pineapple juice. you have to double the female arousal water ,if the drink size becomes bigger also. :D

items avail ( retail or bulk purchase )

EC p250 2 tabs emerency contraceptions aka "morning after pill"

scorpion pill p250 /6caps ( for men) take 2caps or 1cap , 30 mins before fight (kahit busog)

arousal powder p120 / 2 packs ( for women ) ( 30mins to effect )

arousal water p150/bottle ( for women) ( 5 mins quick to effect ) new

wonder pills p200/9caps/pack ( for men ) ( manhood booster ) ( santi )

GOLD vibra ring p250 each ( 1 1/4 dia below ) adjustable ring ( prevent premature in male / tickles the clitoris making the

female crazy ) ( washable & batt replacesable )

RIA vibra ring P380 each (1 1/4 dia up ) fix ring stretchable ( prevent premature in male / tickles the clitoris making the

female crazy ) ( washable & batt replacesable )

okomoto Ribbed condom p50/3pcs/pack

*retail purchase welcome , the fastest and easiest way is bank deposit-text me- i will check w my bank ( before 2pm )- then

LBC ... (make dep tru banco de oro current acct xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxx [ items x quantity ] + LBC p150 ) small plastic bag

+ bank charges if provincial . sorry i don't meet up any more...i have a day job , and wanna stay anonymous !!!

* you have to send me your mailling details and name.

* my mobile xxxxxxxxxsun

xxxxxxxxxxglobe

* pre bonus na for me mga testimonials, like what others did and you found out by reading FR's , so after tested my products,

pls post a FR , pwdeng simply , pwde rin intimate write up's ... thanks

Edited by profX
hi prof, order ulit ako ng scorpion pills mo, meron k p ba dyan stock? deposit ko nalng then inform kita ha...super astig kasi yung pill mo super satisfaction talga  :thumbsupsmiley:

hey ankle breaker , thanks for commenting , glad to know your happy & satisfied with it. if possible kwento konti sa adventure mo. :blush:

tnx sa items bro, brought by my colleague here in africa, lapit na balik ko order pa ako SB and scorpion, wag na EC pill ang bonus bro , iba nalang  :D

wala nang iba eh , yun bebot para sa akin lang , No pasa . LOL :D

Pedro bka pwdi na post stories here sa mga adventure mo pati clients mo dyan sa africa via you. :cool:

Edited by profX

Was able to try ProfX's Scorpion pills yesterday. Since may date kami ng partner ko.

I took it before leaving the house. Wala pang 15mins after taking the pill, nag-iinit na pakiramdam ko, pti ung batuta ko ready to fight na...

1st round lasted just around 10mins, pero pakiramdam ko matigas pa din, so derecho lng ako... It lasted for about an hour. Then ligo muna, pero konting himas lng at eto buhay na nmn si batutoy... Round 3 n, grabe masakit n balakang ko, wla pa din... Akala ko after ng round 3 ok na... Pero nung nasa bahay na ko, eto at buhay na nmn...

Dapat kng iinom nito, whole day affair kayo ng partner nyo, kc hanggang next day may effect pa din...

Ang side effect lng sa kin ay medyo heavy head, but tolerable...

Next time Prof, try ko dn ung Santi mo...

Tnx!!!

FR lang on the Arousal Water of Profx.

I used it on a lady that doesn't usually orgasm, she would usually be happy with just 1 orgasm if her partner can manage it but usually zero. She agreed to use it yesterday with me.

Well she had 5 straight orgasms one after the other in just 2 positions in a span of 35 minutes. She was begging for me to stop because she can't take the 6th (baka raw mamatay na sya, hehehe). Anyway it does work.

I do have a question though (since after that, she was so tired we had to stop, rest and then go home), how long is the effect (as in how many hours)? We tried it kasi, after 10 minutes of drinking game na e, so I have no idea how many hours it would have been effective.

Anyway, thanks PROFX! (I told you I'd give a "DISCREET FR" ;) - just so that you'd know who I am...... hehehe)

Was able to try ProfX's Scorpion pills yesterday. Since may date kami ng partner ko.

I took it before leaving the house. Wala pang 15mins after taking the pill, nag-iinit na pakiramdam ko, pti ung batuta ko ready to fight na...

1st round lasted just around 10mins, pero pakiramdam ko matigas pa din, so derecho lng ako... It lasted for about an hour. Then ligo muna, pero konting himas lng at eto buhay na nmn si batutoy... Round 3 n, grabe masakit n balakang ko, wla pa din... Akala ko after ng round 3 ok na... Pero nung nasa bahay na ko, eto at buhay na nmn...

Dapat kng iinom nito, whole day affair kayo ng partner nyo, kc hanggang next day may effect pa din...

Ang side effect lng sa kin ay medyo heavy head, but tolerable...

Next time Prof, try ko dn ung Santi mo...

Tnx!!!

:thumbsupsmiley:

I used it on a lady that doesn't usually orgasm, she would usually be happy with just 1 orgasm if her partner can manage it but usually zero. She agreed to use it yesterday with me.

Well she had 5 straight orgasms one after the other in just 2 positions in a span of 35 minutes. She was begging for me to stop because she can't take the 6th (baka raw mamatay na sya, hehehe). Anyway it does work.

I do have a question though (since after that, she was so tired we had to stop, rest and then go home), how long is the effect (as in how many hours)?  We tried it kasi, after 10 minutes of drinking game na e, so I have no idea how many hours it would have been effective.

Anyway, thanks PROFX! (I told you I'd give a "DISCREET FR"  ;) - just so that you'd know who I am...... hehehe)

hey vigilante talagang discreet nga , & tnx sa promise :goatee:

sa mga trials ko w 7 different girls may 3 hrs may 5hrs , ndi naman sila nanlanta , maybe yun partner mo pagod sa work.

regarding doon sa line mong :

"I used it on a lady that doesn't usually orgasm, she would usually be happy with just 1 orgasm if her partner can manage it but usually zero. She agreed to use it yesterday with me."

my past experiment was with a FUBU na 2x dated reactions nya very tahimik & tamed , on that 3rd date , iba reactions nya , she was enjoying every moment , she was moaning & shivering tremendously. was even asking for extension of stay.

i know its worthy to share w the buddies here , i had been clearing it out na this arousal water porpose is to make female feel more pleasing when engage in sex . but some of the bro's here wants water to make them horny!!!

B)

Edited by profX

I do have a question though (since after that, she was so tired we had to stop, rest and then go home), how long is the effect (as in how many hours)?  We tried it kasi, after 10 minutes of drinking game na e, so I have no idea how many hours it would have been effective.

Anyway, thanks PROFX! (I told you I'd give a "DISCREET FR"  ;) - just so that you'd know who I am...... hehehe)

vigiante , you forgot to mention saan mo hinalo , halata ba lasa ? did u follow the instructions , not direct into water o ice , stir ?

5 - 8 hours ang expand na time sa arousal water.

vigiante , you forgot to mention saan mo hinalo , halata ba lasa ?  did u follow the instructions , not direct into water o ice , stir ?

5 - 8 hours ang expand na time sa arousal water.

Diet Coke, small glass with ice, then poured the Arousal Water. No taste naman daw while drinking pero may after taste, I guess we should have used a bigger glass. 3-5 hrs? ok good enough. will txt you my next order pare.

type na type ko tong FUBU magcocollege pa lang , as in FRESH kaya , for self consumption ko , baka ma pollute ng iba , dati may ni refer ako here sa 5 patroners ng items ko , kso nagsiraan ng pricing ...  :evil:

ganon ba bro, nagkasiraan ba sa price...

sabihin mo lang sa akin kung magkano bro ibibigay na price sa bebot, parehas lang ako bro, sana yun nalang free mo sa akin, dagdag nalang ako pag kulang :D

cge mag post ako sa mga adventures ko at sa mga colleagues ko d2 sa africa, basta share mo kahit isang bebot mo muna... :D

ur SB pills profx are selling like hotcakes d2, hirap lang kumuha ng malaking volumes , baka ma dali tayo sa customs dini...

and ur scorpion pills are picking up too....

ganon ba bro, nagkasiraan ba sa price...

sabihin mo lang sa akin kung magkano bro ibibigay na price sa bebot, parehas lang ako bro, sana yun nalang free mo sa akin, dagdag nalang ako pag kulang  :D

cge mag post ako sa mga adventures ko at sa mga colleagues ko d2 sa africa, basta  share mo kahit isang bebot mo muna... :D

ur SB pills profx are selling like hotcakes d2, hirap lang kumuha ng malaking volumes , baka ma dali tayo sa customs dini...

and ur scorpion pills are picking up too....

ala ei "BLACK MAIL" :grr:

not this particular bebot, matatagal pa , 4 more yrs to graduate hahahaha :cool:

here mas lakas benta ng scorpion sa listers. :mtc:

Edited by profX

hi, profx.

long tym no see. well si axel yung friend ko babalik na sa manila by july. paki handa lang ang scorpion at arousal water mo coz naging mainit yung girl friend nya.

til here n more power to all the fellow manics este! maginoo pala medyo bastos lang. he!he!he!

joke lang :lol: :thumbsupsmiley:

hi, profx.

long tym no see. well si axel yung friend ko babalik na sa manila by july. paki handa lang ang scorpion at arousal water mo coz naging mainit yung girl friend nya.

til here n more power to all the fellow manics este! maginoo pala medyo bastos lang. he!he!he!

joke lang  :lol:  :thumbsupsmiley:

hi also , i remeber axel cge sabihin ko balikan nya yun crush nya sa skyline (mercury) , if wala baka na sa makati na rin. :hypocritesmiley:

hi pare,

well, long tym no see. any new products aside from the super scorpion? PM me pag u got a new product profx. and i got the goodies ard 7pm last night. just in tym for my casual hunting tonight.

thanks for being on time always, PROFX :thumbsupsmiley: :hypocritesmiley: