Profx Seasonal Products

profX

ano ba yun mga bagong products mo from taiwan

hi vent , well bago ang arousal water & virgin tab.

arousal water have more strenght than the face out woman water , just mix it to ladies drink & 5 mins , then u will notice different behaviour bec all her nerves near vagina will get stimulated.

virgin tab - popular to females who wants to deceived a guy that she's a virgin , by placing the tab inside the vigina , & wait for a newbie guy to penetrate, then a redfluid will comes out .

arousal water p150/bottle

virgin tab p200/4tabs

hey guys , to those send me sms pls include user'sname , so i can identify u from the rest, anyway here pic

on the right is SANTI to the left is RIA condom w bulistas ring & vibra motor.

i like to make intro to the local market RIA condom from malaysia comes w a bulitas ring attached w a vibra motor . p380 per piece

the bulitas ring & vibra motor is made from a non toxic material after the initial use , it's transfferable to ordinary condom for succinding use till the batt is dead. ( no idea if the motor & batt is disposable ).

it is lubricated w spermicide nonooxynol 9 to prevent pregnancy and std.

for interested party call me ********

santi p200

Ria condoms p380

free delvry for near by area only

hi, remember me si minicooper. was introduce to u by subaru 2days ago. ako yon bumili ng 6-vibra rings. well, after i've tried the rings with my ex-girl. napansin ko na i don't hav to thrust very hard or ipasok lahat (my back pain gonna k*ll me). coz everytym tumama ang bulitas ng rings sarili siyang umaangat yung girl ko.

well after the session. my ex-girl ask for the remaining 4pc and 1pc left for myself. i ask para kainino yan. she replied na ibibigay daw nya sa mga girl friends nya. if u can only see the smiley in her face :thumbsupsmiley:

well, thanks to subaru and u(profx) and i'll call u again to try the santi pils ur selling.

hi, remember me si minicooper. was introduce to u by subaru 2days ago. ako yon bumili ng 6-vibra rings. well, after i've tried the rings with my ex-girl. napansin ko na i don't hav to thrust very hard or ipasok lahat (my back pain gonna k*ll me). coz everytym tumama ang bulitas ng rings sarili siyang umaangat yung girl ko.

well after the session. my ex-girl ask for the remaining 4pc and 1pc left for myself. i ask para kainino yan. she replied na ibibigay daw nya sa mga girl friends nya. if u can only see the smiley in her face :thumbsupsmiley:

well, thanks to subaru and u(profx) and i'll call u again to try the santi pils ur selling.

minicooper , glad to hear that ur hapi abt it , well i still have 8pcs of RIA left & 140pcs of GOLD vibra rings.

reminder MC , u have to buy 2 more to make it 3 pcs , otherwise your nxt partner myt get hang over ...

thanks for the short FR

hi list

christmas is fast approaching, if u r planing to search for christmas give aways consider the VIBRA rings , a perfect items for kumpare's, police , company reps .

affordable & cheaper than hard liquior.

RIA p380 each w 001 CD

GOLD p250 each w/o CD

both are spikes surrounded & GOLD vibra ring is batt replacesable :cool:

ordering u soon profx some SB, nd tayo nag meet, parating ka ng pinas ako naman paalis,  :cool:

sarap ah , nagbaon kaba , para itry sa ibang bansa mga foreign , hw was ur last. meet kapag may MTC grandcelebration ... late mas preffer ko tru cargo , i cant keep up & give in to meet , dami nyo & 1 guy lang me. :evil:

reminder :

make sure make the bank dep in the morning , good timing is (9am_1pm) so i can verify early &have it cargo by 4pm , later than that, consider it next transaction day na...

so pls anticipate you're ordering day & fighting date

thank you.

:cool:

reminder :

make sure make the bank dep in the morning , good timing is (9am_1pm) so i can verify early &have it cargo by 4pm , later than that, consider it next transaction day na...

so pls anticipate you're ordering day & fighting date

thank you.

tama si profx,you don't wanna be unprepared for your next battle

so dapat maaga pa lang handa na ang armas :rolleyes:

profx is actually very punctual sa deliveries

akala ko hindi aabot sa lakad ko yung inorder ko

buti na lang nadala na ni prof agad sa lbc

prof di na ako uulit ng hapitan, promise :thumbsupsmiley:

next time i'll order way in advance para hindi naman abala

baka madala si prof sa atin hehe :hypocritesmiley:

by the way, i was able to use the santi pills last saturday

men, sabihin ko sa inyo nagtataka na yung girl ko kung bakit hindi pa ako sumusuko

we screwed for nearly two hours and she said she came like 5-6 times. imagine that.

baka bola lang pero feel ko talaga yung init nya and i was even wearing CD

plus all the squishy sounds we were making should be enough evidence :thumbsupsmiley:

something to be cautious of, other than the known side effects already mentioned..

i think isang side effect na naranasan ko nun was photosensitivity

i was unusually sensitive to light while i was driving pagkainom ko pero baka case-to-case basis naman

i was driving fine after the deed :cool:

baka kelangan lang hindi kayo mag-drive right after taking it, like have someone else drive instead

or get to the venue then take the pills

either way, sigurado you'll please your woman over and over.. :thumbsupsmiley:

thanks prof!

i love the Pharmacy of How! :mtc: