Profx Seasonal Products

profX

wow wow wee (horny cream) how much pare ko,

profx, after taking ur heaven pill the 2nd time ard. eh i was accustomed

to it na. wala na yung busog effect n tigas titi effect. yung 2nd time ard was smooth n ang tagal bago labasan muli. sabi ng fubu ko eh! napapagod na sya sa kaka cow girl n helicopter. so ako na ang nag missionary for 12-15mins eh ayaw parin labasan. at sabi pa ng ka fubu ko mahapdi na ang kanya.

so i put on a new condom para lubricated muli. it was another 10mins b4 ako ay nilabasan.

then it's tym na napagod rin ako at humiga nalang sa tabi ng fubu ko.

:sleepysmiley03: :unsure: :upside:

this is a better alternative fr santi

wow wow wee (horny cream) how much pare ko,

profx, after taking ur heaven pill the 2nd time ard. eh i was accustomed

to it na. wala na yung busog effect n tigas titi effect. yung 2nd time ard was smooth n ang tagal bago labasan muli. sabi ng fubu ko eh! napapagod na sya sa kaka cow girl n helicopter. so ako na ang nag missionary for 12-15mins eh ayaw parin labasan. at sabi pa ng ka fubu ko mahapdi na ang kanya.

so i put on a new condom para lubricated muli. it was another 10mins b4 ako ay nilabasan.

then it's tym na napagod rin ako at humiga nalang sa tabi ng fubu ko.

:sleepysmiley03: :unsure: :upside:

thanks for ur FR's

have to test the horny cream , not yet official ! :hypocritesmiley:

this is a better alternative fr santi

hi profx , congratualations saw your website , and the new promo's anyway i will still be your loyal client turn fan , got the chance to chanced up your mpa , she quoted " your one horny devil " , anyway i will dep soon , plan to have 4 pcs . ciao.

:upside: :upside: :upside: im a virgin :upside: :upside: :upside:

Edited by profX
master , when will the cellphone units be avail with you ? give me a good price , i get 3 all of them ok .i had tried penrex , coz me headache and worst , even with lots of water it didn't vanish . we just slept on the room

lanchiaw , by this week , text u the soonest .

previous 2 reports na on penrex , so you'r the 3rd :upside: thanks for coming forward to let everyone know that other product have side effects too , similar & likewise !

Edited by profX

it pays to be a regular of the best motel in downtown area , things was on my side and it even got better , usally they give out a 15% discount card , fortunately the PR was very considerate to give me the top room with tantra seat at 100% . of all the testimonials posted , i would say this is the victoria court of downtown area. :thumbsupsmiley:

view closely printed was thematic or bliss. mine was "heaven" with tantra ! rock on

post-55734-1189324738.jpg

Edited by profX
prof . ubos na lakas ko , matigas pa rin manoy sa gera ko kagabi , slave na yun girl , gusto na nya regular 2-3 times kita namin kada linggo .

hey thanks for ur continous FR and coments ... im still here till mid oct just pm me if you need reloads , after that my cousins covering up for me ! :hypocritesmiley: