Profx Seasonal Products

profX

well Profx

mas marami ng gumagamit ngaun ng scorpion pills d2 sa africa, ubos agad stocks ko bro, as they said more quicker ang effectivity nya ( 15 minutes lang nga ) compared to santi bovine ...though they both have the same effect to our body system, they prefer Scorpion pills coz it is more rapid

wowwa they switched, glad they liked it and making waves! :D

another installment of an item i bought from Profx

this time.. wonder pills..

I prefer the wonder pills coz i always wanted the slow and steady effect...

what I learned.. I was a bit tired... had an all night f..k session... but was horny still and wanted to get a quick fix... but was afraid that my penny couldn't get up on its own strength.. so i took two wonder pills... no immediate effect.. as some people said.. its about 30minutes.. exactong exacto! on cue.. my body got warm.. it didn't make my penny hard.. it made is semi hard.. my partner made it hard all the way naman.. its a pretty good little pill if you want to feel all warm inside and probably if I wasn't that tired, it would made my penny hard automatically without needing a partner.. but without a partner.. what would you do with a hard-on anyways...

the problem.. after the deed(s).. kinda hard to pee.. kasi semi hard pa ren... hehehe.. tapos init pa ng katawan ko up to know... parang pill version of the arousal water I think (didn't try the arousal water hehehe). Naghahanap pa ng release.. haaayyy...

:boo: inurdreams yun earlier bout mo 3 pills ? kapag pagud baon ka "MINERAL water" not distilled ah , best is juice , ask ko lang why 2 caps ? doon quick fix :D

Edited by profX
:boo: inurdreams yun earlier bout mo 3 pills ? kapag pagud baon ka "MINERAL water" not distilled ah , best is juice , ask ko lang why 2 caps ? doon quick fix :D

Profx

earlier bout?.. no pills po yun.. ok na eh.. 2nd bout ... the "quick fix" 2 caps.. dba 2 caps at a time?.. anyways.. na sobrahan ata.. hehehe still hot and bothered...

guys.. i dnt recommend taking the pills while driving... hehehe took a pill to anticipate a meeting time.. then got stuck in damn traffic!.. got a bit light headed.. and warm and tingly.. hehehe yun lang kita kong side effect.

Profx

earlier bout?.. no pills po yun.. ok na eh.. 2nd bout ... the "quick fix" 2 caps.. dba 2 caps at a time?.. anyways.. na sobrahan ata.. hehehe still hot and bothered...

guys.. i dnt recommend taking the pills while driving... hehehe took a pill to anticipate a meeting time.. then got stuck in damn traffic!.. got a bit light headed.. and warm and tingly.. hehehe yun lang kita kong side effect.

:rolleyes: :boo: :D :blink: :P :)

beep beep . . . . .

tabi po! minicooper coming home. profx paki reserve ng 12-vibra rings, 6packs of scorpon n

2sb.

mas gusto ng office mates ko ang scorpion coz sulit daw mas malaki ang capsule at miligrams.

i'll be in manila together with little guy with big dick. 2weeks lang kami. subaru i'll call u pag

dating ko. :headsetsmiley: :upside: :zorro: :mtc:

idol mas mabilis effect yun scorpion na comparison ko, i will stick w it but i still get the SB , pang suhol sa boss ko !

halos naubos yun sahod ko sa kaka motel , 5 na sila ka regular ko 2 more para 7 days different chicks

, TY ... you are the man

:unsure: idol :unsure:

baligtad , ikaw dapat ko tawagin , IDOL ! :D naging regular mo na whole barkada nung girl , tapos may 2 pa coming ... gusto ko na tuloy parati magtagaytay hahahahahaha

beep beep . . . . .

tabi po! minicooper coming home. profx paki reserve ng 12-vibra rings, 6packs of scorpon n

2sb.

mas gusto ng office mates ko ang scorpion coz sulit daw mas malaki ang capsule at miligrams.

i'll be in manila together with little guy with big dick. 2weeks lang kami. subaru i'll call u pag

dating ko. :headsetsmiley: :upside: :zorro: :mtc:

MC mukhang maghanda ka sa big party ah. cge just text me, inform mo kay little guy w big dick , may chicks na bago , yu dati lumaki na kc ulo ... :evil:

helo mga bro's :rolleyes:

like to inform you , that incase my travelling documents came out anytime NOV- DEC , i will be living for broad :blush: . mawawala ako for 18 mos, work related :hypocritesmiley: .kaya those who like or wants my products , you can buy in advance , matagal pa ang expiry . :thumbsupsmiley:

worry not about making order :D , i will inform you guys when the time comes and automatically the bank acct will not be workable :headsetsmiley: , anytime anyone try to make a dep , hindi na tatanggapin na cashier B)

helo mga bro's :rolleyes:

like to inform you , that incase my travelling documents came out anytime NOV- DEC , i will be living for broad :blush: . mawawala ako for 18 mos, work related :hypocritesmiley: .kaya those who like or wants my products , you can buy in advance , matagal pa ang expiry . :thumbsupsmiley:

worry not about making order :D , i will inform you guys when the time comes and automatically the bank acct will not be workable :headsetsmiley: , anytime anyone try to make a dep , hindi na tatanggapin na cashier B)

Profx

Wala ka bang i train napapalit sa iyo para naman hindi maputol

ang happenings namin

thanks

S.P.

profx , last 2 days ko lang nagamit yun last piece na vibra ring.

4 mos ago ko pa yun last order , it only last wala pang 10 mins

too bad ubos na rin mga batt's na binili ko. buti na lang yun

chick had 2 cums na and she was surprize that a little toy can

make so much pleasure.

hindi rin me na pahiya , before we split apart , binigyan

na rin me ng araw for our next meet . thank god .

i will take your advice not to store it in a humid place

or replace the batt before a fight if matagal na naka stock.

:cool:

profx , last 2 days ko lang nagamit yun last piece na vibra ring.

4 mos ago ko pa yun last order , it only last wala pang 10 mins

too bad ubos na rin mga batt's na binili ko. buti na lang yun

chick had 2 cums na and she was surprize that a little toy can

make so much pleasure.

hindi rin me na pahiya , before we split apart , binigyan

na rin me ng araw for our next meet . thank god .

i will take your advice not to store it in a humid place

or replace the batt before a fight if matagal na naka stock.

:cool:

glad to hear na , na surprise siya , kaya i add spare batt's per vibra sold. cge i will wait for your order , i have 150 pcs pa. :hypocritesmiley:

As i promised profx, here goes :

When I took Scorpion pill for my date, It was more than what i expected. The girl i was with said I was so hot, I just told her that since our last date I was sort of expecting the next one thats why I was so hot. The 1st round with her was ok but when we started the 2nd round that was when things started to unravel. I usually would hump her for 5mins straight: fast and slow,deep and shallow and then unload when were both going to come at the same time and my dick would usually shrivel up. But this time,during our 2nd round i was really pumping her hard and fast for about 7mins and I was really dripping wet with perspiration but my dick was still hard. My date was already scratching my back/buttocks furiously, she kept on gripping my body with her legs every time i would pump her,she wanted my dick to stay inside her all the time, she was moaning with deep sounds in her throat. She had multiple orgasms while i didnt even reached climax. I f#&ked her for 10mins.non-stop with varying degrees of speed: fast/slow and deep. My body was getting tired but my dick was still hard. Everytime I would pause my rhythm even for just a few seconds, my date would grind her pussy against me and would grab my ass to pump it against her. She wud continue this until I f#&k her on my own accord. Even if she was screaming that she can't take it anymore she didn't want me stop f#&king her. Everytime i try to pull out my dick she would clamp her legs around me and tell me "don't stop". After 15mins. or so when i was already exhausted and she was finally still n bed, i slowly pulled my dick out of her and it was still hard. Seeing it was still hard, my date even though she was tired then bj me. She did the best she could to make me come but even if she bj me for 5 or more mins. I didn't come. Seeing that despite her bj i still didn't come and was even becoming more rock hard, she then straddled me and rode me wild. I then f#&ked her in multiple positions: doggy-style, on top w/ her back facing me, spoon etc... I finally came for the second time after so many positions almost 8hrs. after my initial one. It was really one hell of a f#&king night for me. :evil: My dick was a one rock-hard f#&king machine. As profx said : make a la superman. I was the man of steel . :cool:

As i promised profx, here goes :

When I took Scorpion pill for my date, It was more than what i expected. The girl i was with said I was so hot, I just told her that since our last date I was sort of expecting the next one thats why I was so hot. The 1st round with her was ok but when we started the 2nd round that was when things started to unravel. I usually would hump her for 5mins straight: fast and slow,deep and shallow and then unload when were both going to come at the same time and my dick would usually shrivel up. But this time,during our 2nd round i was really pumping her hard and fast for about 7mins and I was really dripping wet with perspiration but my dick was still hard. My date was already scratching my back/buttocks furiously, she kept on gripping my body with her legs every time i would pump her,she wanted my dick to stay inside her all the time, she was moaning with deep sounds in her throat. She had multiple orgasms while i didnt even reached climax. I f#&ked her for 10mins.non-stop with varying degrees of speed: fast/slow and deep. My body was getting tired but my dick was still hard. Everytime I would pause my rhythm even for just a few seconds, my date would grind her pussy against me and would grab my ass to pump it against her. She wud continue this until I f#&k her on my own accord. Even if she was screaming that she can't take it anymore she didn't want me stop f#&king her. Everytime i try to pull out my dick she would clamp her legs around me and tell me "don't stop". After 15mins. or so when i was already exhausted and she was finally still n bed, i slowly pulled my dick out of her and it was still hard. Seeing it was still hard, my date even though she was tired then bj me. She did the best she could to make me come but even if she bj me for 5 or more mins. I didn't come. Seeing that despite her bj i still didn't come and was even becoming more rock hard, she then straddled me and rode me wild. I then f#&ked her in multiple positions: doggy-style, on top w/ her back facing me, spoon etc... I finally came for the second time after so many positions almost 8hrs. after my initial one. It was really one hell of a f#&king night for me. :evil: My dick was a one rock-hard f#&king machine. As profx said : make a la superman. I was the man of steel . :cool:

nice turn out's ah "long pumping actions w different positions" , well you have a good partner too ! appreciate you're long write up's thanks benru3 :cool:

Edited by profX

hi mga bro's

like to inform you guys , malapit na yun pagalis ko , just finishing some video editing and albums lay outs.

my travel documents came out na , plane ticket and affirmation date na lang from my employer. baka nov 15 is my last day native land.

sa mga masugid na tagasubaybay , make orders early. habang im stil here to serve you. :D

Edited by profX