Profx Seasonal Products

profX

i tried scorpion kagabi. i took only 1 cap, minutes before i started making my move to my girl. same effect as SB, though sa scorpion nde naman ako nahilo. mas hiyang yata sa akin ang scorpion kasi kahit nung umaga na tigas pa rin si manoy. kahit nakaalis na ko ng bahay, pagdating ko ng opis malamigan lang ng konti, tigas na naman LOL. iba talaga ang scorpion. order na kayo kay profx, nde kayo magsisisi.

thanks nga pala profx sa freebie =) suki mo na ako =)

stocks update

female arousal water = 10 bottles left. (p150 eh )

Sb male enhancer = 30 packs left. (p200 pk , original )

gold vibra ring = 100 pcs left (p250 eh )

ria vibra ring = 1 pc (p350 eh )

asian ticklers = 1 pc (p150 eh )

female arousal powder = 100 packs ( p120 / 2 packs )

curious or wanted to know what "FEMALE AROUSAL WATER" will make to your partner after taking it !!!

* her senses will become 3x to 4x much sensitive.

* she would want to be mash all over her body.

* she will become noisier & much cooperative in the play.

* produce an electrifying sensation before her explosions , sometimes even better she will produce multiple orgasm.

* she will want more banging & cumming.

all of above reactions were based on my personal test .

it's been a long wait since lots of bottles had been sold , just wish some of the brave guys here will post FR , to back-up my FR. :evil:

here's a short one. bought from prof two or three weeks ago the female arousal and scorpio.

short fr. we used the liquid on a girl for a get together with the guys. hanep un! the girl, usually timid, did 6 guys that night. she left for a gimik then was calling about 2am for another round of the guys. ay sus super talaga! (ps the girl was a warrior but is an 8)

then two nights ago i used the scorpio on a very fine girl. (hint: she'll be on a men's magazine next month). ang masasabi ko lang.....tumagal ako.

here's a short one.  bought from prof two or three weeks ago the female arousal and scorpio. 

short fr.  we used the liquid on a girl for a get together with the guys.  hanep un!  the girl, usually timid, did 6 guys that night.  she left for a gimik then was calling about 2am for another round of the guys.  ay sus super talaga!  (ps the girl was a warrior but is an 8)

then two nights ago i used the scorpio on a very fine girl.  (hint:  she'll be on a men's magazine next month).  ang masasabi ko lang.....tumagal ako.

sawakas may BRAVE man na nag FR. hey blueM mas mahaba yun kwento mo sa akin tru txt took 6 to 7 screen ah ! sana share mo naman mas mahaba , i will be waiting for the continuation & the magazine girl ah . TANGO MUCHO

hey guys like to inform the reader na "SOLD OUT NA SCORPION" & "asian ticklers"

the rest of the other items avail pa !!!

*SB santi bovine p200 /9caps/pack

*female arousal power p120 / 2packs

*female arousal water p150 eh / 5ml

*okomoto ribbed p50 / 1box / 3pcs

note after bank dep , text me agad with complete details of branch , time , item(s) & quantity ,so i can verify , pls also send me ur complete mailling add's

thanks

and sa mga nakatra na , post FR if possible to share a little of your adventure(s).

FYI : stocks have arrive but 30packs  "SCORPION" only . price is p250 a pack

no problem man as long it's effective, i will make the dep sa sm mall tomorrow , kahit monday mo na pa cargo , im overwhelm all of my firstime mate's nagiging regular ko ! , last time i use the arousal water , my GF was able to keep going naka 3x multiple orgasm and was asking for more action. im 40 yrs and doing it with a 20 yr old girl. hahahaha the santi pills really makes me felt like a star in a adult movie.

well i try the scorpion kahit 1 pack muna the rest eh santi !!! yun wala fake ah ! profx

last month i bought 6 bottles of female arousal water and 10 packs of SB , the 10days journey to the south was a fantasy came true , im an old client profx but skeptic regarding the water .

im a tires salesman and travels regularly to the province ( batangas , quezon , laguna, bacolod ). staying in a hostel but flipflop on night spot to hunt.

6 / 10 nights, had 6 different teens , i treat them w drinks mix w the female arousal water , had some chitchat just to have the 5 mins time required pass , s**t maniwala kayo , this new female arousal water was different from the prevous water ( brown bottle) ... yun dati smelly and i didnt see any reactions but these white cap were like magic , all of the 6 teens i engadge with were moaning heavenly and reacts like pros ... we f**ked the night away and still wanted more rounds. im was boosted w SB , but i will just FR on the GIRLS

it clears every doubt of mine , i tought profx was just pouring water in a small bottle and claiming it to be an sex water for business . but it's not. believe me you guys have to try it out ! worthy ! worthy !.

Profx,

I have tried the SB for a long time and it was great. but with this scorpion, i'm curious...how can i order from you? can you pm me your details. coz before it was a friend of mine who ordered from you and he's nowhere to be found at this time...e medyo kelangan na eh... pls profx... TIA

special valetine's treat , para sa mga gusto mag try ng scorpion . i can give 1 cap free

for 2 packs of SB , free 1 cap scorpion

(p400 + p150 LBC = p550)

for 2 bottles of female arousal water , free 1 cap scorpion

(p300 + p150 LBC = p450)

for 2 sets of female arousal powder , free 1 cap scorpion

(p240 + p150 LBC = p390)

pm me for details

Profx,

I have tried the SB for a long time and it was great. but with this scorpion, i'm curious...how can i order from you? can you pm me your details. coz before it was a friend of mine who ordered from you and he's nowhere to be found at this time...e medyo kelangan na eh... pls profx... TIA

i've PMed you already.

special valetine's treat , para sa mga gusto mag try ng scorpion . i can give 1 cap free

(p400 + p150 LBC = p550)

(p300 + p150 LBC = p450)

(p240 + p150 LBC = p390)

pm me for details

profx tanong ko lang kung ilang days/month dapat maglast bago ma-expired yung SB na nabili ko sayo?

interesado ako sa scorpion mo ah.. mukhang maganda.. kasi sa SB mayron nga akong nararamdamang konting headache.. or baka dahil sa gutom ako when taking the pill...

gusto ko sanang i-try din yung female arousal water kaso wala bang expiry date yan? wala pa kasi GF ko nasa india pa so malabong magamit.. hehe good boy eh..

wait fro your response..

salamat!!

---------------------- FR---------------------------

isa lang masasabi ko sa SB.. kahit na nakaexpose na ko sa shower.. matigas pa rin hehehe.. yung GF ko na ang umayaw dahil sore na daw sya..

Hi Profx, I'm interested in buying.. can u give me more infos lang ano ba talaga ang diff ng SB and Scorpion.. 1st time user lang kasi ako so what would u recommend I use, kasi fr d thread mukhang SB talaga and main product mo but pushing Scorpion ka recently...

thanks

Mangjoe

(p400 + p150 LBC = p550)

(p300 + p150 LBC = p450)

(p240 + p150 LBC = p390)

pm me for details

profx tanong ko lang kung ilang days/month dapat maglast bago ma-expired yung SB na nabili ko sayo?

interesado ako sa scorpion mo ah.. mukhang maganda.. kasi sa SB mayron nga akong nararamdamang konting headache.. or baka dahil sa gutom ako when taking the pill...

gusto ko sanang i-try din yung female arousal water kaso wala bang expiry date yan? wala pa kasi GF ko nasa india pa so malabong magamit.. hehe good boy eh..

wait fro your response..

salamat!!

---------------------- FR---------------------------

isa lang masasabi ko sa SB.. kahit na nakaexpose na ko sa shower.. matigas pa rin hehehe.. yung GF ko na ang umayaw dahil sore na daw sya..

every batch have a 2 year expiry date . wori not every batch comes in is good for 150 packs lang , na sosolod out with in 3 - 5 months . tantyahin na lang yun date ng pagbili.

Hi Profx, I'm interested in buying.. can u give me more infos lang ano ba talaga ang diff ng SB and Scorpion.. 1st time user lang kasi ako so what would u recommend I use, kasi fr d thread mukhang SB talaga and main product mo but pushing Scorpion ka recently...

thanks

Mangjoe

they are same penis erectile pills , differ lang ang dosage & caps

sa mga experience some after effect's ng SB , like headache , colorblind , clogging nose , my suggestion is to try the scorpion .