Profx Seasonal Products

profX

answers to the lister's who PMed & text me

to those want nothing about pills in their bout's

will the vibra ring make my manhood erect ?

*vibra ring can do the trick. ( caress de GOLD or RIA ), vibration effect will makes your dick feel numb in order for you

not to explode , same time erected & stiff .

whats the right timing to wear the vibra rings?

*your mate have to make (B. J.) the moment your dick starts to erect , wear the ring vibra at once.

is the material safe?

*it's made from a medical silicon ( non toxic ) & sealed in a foil pack for hygene.

how long does it vibrate ?

* from the factor lab test a fresh installed batt will last 20 mins . ( batt life's detoriates , factor like storage , climate &

mishandling).

whats the effect to the female ?

* the female will felt somth kind of electric stinging in the vagina lid's on to the clitoris , into the nerves . making them

cum lots of times , a different kind of unexplainable sensation ...

how many in one bout?

* in a 3 hours (short time) check in , 3pcs of vibra rings will take your special someone to heaven .

does it have side effects ?

* it's an external acc's so wont cause any sideeffect's , in facts in frequent use it helps cure people having pre-mature

ejaculations.

specs

(cut & paste from previous page)

* adjustable size ring

* separable batt chamber from the outer skin

* outer skin is make from a medical rubber ( safe non toxic )

* washable

* surrounded w spikes all over even the ring ( un like dion & love )

* replacesable LR41 button type batt ( 10 to 15 pesos )

* smallest & powerful

* cheapest avail w spikes compare w other brands in the market.

* serves as theraputic gaget's for the pre-mature ejaculation person

both vibrators are spikes surrounded even up to the ring.

------------------------------------------------------------------

wonder pill ( santi bovine )

what are the side effects?

*sickness no, death no, addicted no ... but feed backs from the individuals;

*shivering of the body

*cause red eyes

*running nose occurs

*body heat up

*headache

*pulse rate beats faster

*heart beats revs

( except for the " running nose " all effects occurs initially only , nothing felts for the succeding intake)

what is the difference of taking 1 cap to 3 caps?

* the difference will be the reglory time for the succeding rd ( instead of 5 mins becomes longer) .

*the 3 caps stanby time is 8hrs before it detoriates . ( 1 cap will vanish faster ).

whats the right time or procedure to take the pill?

* 1 hour before the bout

*be sure have space before taking the pill , wrong timing will coz no effect's , it will just digest same time w the food.

* the pill works effectively on empty stomach.

what is/ are the ingridents?

* as of my info , it's made from cattle's organ.

------------------------------------------------------------------

why you wont do personal delivery's anymore?

* i do for volume purchase. same route ...

how about for people who just want to try ?

* well just do it the no hassle way " bank dep " then "cargo" . will do good for both party ( no parking , no time

consume, no fuel cost , no damages ). " LOL" ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------

is this your full time career , where your store located ?

*this just a sideline , in short no store , photography is my bread & butter.

yoh prooooooooofx , long time no chat and EB, well i feel this to wonderful not to share w the peeps here , these hapened last 2 weeks , 1 good product gains me 2 more girls.

i used the vibrator ring w my fubu , she was moaning and shivering like a kitikiti, on doggy position she was pounding me backwards , rather me pounding & i haven't expload pa for 30 mins we were exploring 4 positions na , finally i discharge mine, and was just the right time coz the vibrator just stopped, i was surprise to learn that she cum 4x already may multi pa raw, we rest and did the 2nd round w a fresh open vibra , though she enjoyed it very much , the vibration lasted shorter as what u told me , no guarantee of the battery life , that comes w it. w had diner then split up.

next afternoon i recvd a call from her barkada and was flirting ovr the tel ... we had 2 hour of teasing and SOP. she was teasing me that i cnt live to her level & ma bitin lang daw. i was so challenge that , i told her i make here cum more than she can imagine , i did inform her of the new toy also that she will have 4 pops in the 1st round pa lang ... then she admit that she learn it from my FUBU ... and wants to try it out . on zapped of time i fecth her & peoceed to sta mesa . it was already 10pm so we stayed overnyt... this time profx loaded me w wonder pills 3 and prepared for a war ...3 vibrators were used in alternate rounds . she cum's 15x & i had 4xblah blah blah i was drain by the time we check out .

i was resting na for the whole morning & afternoon , then my cell rang , it was one of their barkadas ... wanting to have a gimmick , for 15 mins we chat , i told her maybe we just go roam around glorieta , so i proceed to fecth her , while on the car pa lang she was temping me and her hands were all over my pants, i waas so tempted and touch her all over too, i told her i was getting horny and need to have my heat release, w out any negative answer from here , i just drove to pasay.

till now im wishing that sana magkwentohan mga girls para pati yun 2 more of the barkadas, myt come to me.

thanks alot profx , i will definitely try the rest of your products , i need to re-order the pills na rin , 3 caps left out of the 10 packs , i

yoh prooooooooofx , long time no chat and EB, well i feel this to wonderful not to share w the peeps here , these hapened last 2 weeks , 1 good product gains me 2 more girls.

i used the vibrator ring w my fubu , she was moaning and shivering like a kitikiti, on doggy position she was pounding me backwards , rather me pounding & i haven't expload pa for 30 mins we were exploring 4 positions na , finally i discharge mine, and was just the right time coz the vibrator just stopped, i was surprise to learn that she cum 4x already may multi pa raw,  we rest and did the 2nd round w a fresh open vibra , though she enjoyed it very much , the vibration lasted shorter as what u told me , no guarantee of the battery life , that comes w it. w had diner then split up.

next afternoon i recvd a call from her barkada and was flirting ovr the tel ... we had 2 hour of teasing and SOP. she was teasing me that i cnt live to her level & ma bitin lang daw. i was so challenge that , i told her i make here cum more than she can imagine , i did inform her of the new toy also that she will have 4 pops in the 1st round pa lang ... then she admit that she learn it from my FUBU ... and wants to try it out . on zapped of time  i fecth her & peoceed to sta mesa . it was already 10pm so we stayed overnyt...  this time profx loaded me w wonder pills 3 and prepared for a war ...3 vibrators were used in alternate rounds .  she cum's 15x & i had 4xblah blah blah i was drain by the time we check out .

i was resting na for the whole morning & afternoon , then my cell rang , it was one of their barkadas ... wanting to have a gimmick , for 15 mins  we chat , i told her maybe we just go roam around  glorieta , so i proceed to fecth her , while on the car pa lang she was temping me and her hands were all over my pants, i waas so tempted and touch her all over too, i told her i was getting horny and need to have my heat release, w out any negative answer from here , i just drove to pasay.

till now im wishing that sana magkwentohan mga girls para pati yun 2 more of the barkadas, myt come to me.

thanks alot profx , i will definitely try the rest of your products , i need to re-order the pills na rin , 3 caps left out of the 10 packs , i

sarap ah , parang i want to be in your shoes

pareng profx, si jaym ito ulit. i lost your new number, would you kindly send it to me again at my number(0917-5378913) gusto ko sana order nung pills and your newest product. btw, i lost the vibra thing so, i haven't tried and no fr. thanks ulit bro.

FYI

the 2 vibrators i carry is of higher quality can't comapare it other brands

no matter wat other people call it "cock vibrator" "finger vibrator" "cock ring" "penis ring" "mini ring vibrator" ...

i like to say i have best item you can compare with .

* adjustable size ring

* washable

* smallest & powerful

FYI

i carry two different brands of vibrator ring :

RIA vibra ring w spikes & 1pc condom (0.01)- fix size ( fat dick DIA 1 1/4 up). p380

GOLD vibra ring w spikes , no condom but adjustable ring size ( thin dick DIA 1 1/4 dwn ) washable skin , replacesable LR41 batt , p250 ( 3 pcs order minimium )

both vibra rings will perform 20 mins vibration at peak , therefore making your dick erected, stiff & most importantly dick numbness , pro-longing load explosion , serves as a therapy to those pre-mature ejaculations , addition to this the spikes serves as ticklers to stimulate your mate's clitoris ... making her wild.

FYI

the 2 vibrators i carry is of higher quality can't comapare it other brands

no matter wat other people call it "cock vibrator" "finger vibrator" "cock ring" "penis ring" "mini ring vibrator" ...

i like to say i have best item you can compare with .

* adjustable size ring

* washable

* smallest & powerful

FYI

i carry two different brands of vibrator ring :

RIA vibra ring w spikes & 1pc condom (0.01)- fix size ( fat dick DIA 1 1/4 up). p380

GOLD vibra ring w spikes , no condom but adjustable ring size ( thin dick DIA 1 1/4 dwn ) washable skin , replacesable LR41 batt , p250  ( 3 pcs order minimium )

both vibra rings will perform 20 mins vibration at peak , therefore making your dick erected, stiff & most importantly dick numbness , pro-longing load explosion , serves as a therapy to those pre-mature ejaculations , addition to this the spikes serves as ticklers to stimulate your mate's clitoris ... making her wild. 

prof send mo nman yung new no#mo heres my no#zero nine one seven eight eight six six three five one thanx...

helo peeps post ko lang items left

*women water last 6 bottles p120 each

*ria vibra w 001 cd last 10 pcs p 380 each

*Gold vibra , last 150 pcs p 250 each

again nag fuel cost cuting me lately , so much prefer co tru cargo , retail's welcome .

prof,

kindly PM me your contact number i'm interested to buy your stuffs.

Thanks

helo peeps post ko lang items left

*women water  last 6 bottles        p120 each

*ria vibra w 001 cd  last 10 pcs      p 380 each

*Gold vibra , last 150 pcs              p 250 each

again nag fuel cost cuting me lately , so much prefer co tru cargo , retail's welcome .

hi peep's new items

"AROUSAL POWDER" - mix to hot or cold drinks ( regular size). it will make a women sweat , sensation feeling ( itchy & sting to the nerves) , making them want to insert a thing inside there V.

p120 ( 2 pack ) one time use.