The Honda Lovers Thread

• 2 weeks later...

guys we just got a 2004 crv, brand new ito na 4x3 matic, any comments as to the difference niya from the 2003 model? Also di na sanden model ng aircon ng 2004 na nakuha namin, does this mean it won't get the same problem as that of the 2002 model? Lastly, medyo malakas road noise ng cr-v do you have any ideas on how to reduce this, I was tol d to change the type of tires tht i use and others have told me to have it dampened (am not sure how it's done) in the same manner as rustproofing the vehicle, appreciate much your suggestions guys. thanks

definitely altis.. i can say that honda's suck.. we've had 5 hondas in the past 9 years.. 2 accords, 2 civics and a city.. they all suck.. suspension goes easily, transmision's also a problem.. altis is the better choice.. which is why i went out and bought one.. actually two.. no problems watsoever.. suspension is lovely, and the drive is so smooth.. i couldnt even notice that i was already going 160kmh.. tho they say that hondas are more gas efficient, i hit 11-12 km/liter on my 1.8 altis.. definitely happy with my purchase..

Fifth Gear (UK car show) did a short feature on the new Euro-spec Civic. ANG LUPIT!!! Top-spec diesel version has a 6-six speed manual gearbox, triangular exhausts, back seats as utilitarian as the Jazz, voice-activated computer (!!!), refrigerated glovebox, and a panoramic roof. I seriously doubt all the gadgetry and extras will be offered here, but I'm hoping that the local version gets at least the 6-six speed gearbox and the Euro-spec hatchback body (rather than the US-spec sedan version).

For practical reasons = Toyota altis - low cost maintainance, good ride, better mileage. downside - low resale value

For "i have money" reason = Honda civic 2.0 - expensive maintainance, good ride, easy to dressup, high resale value. - downside - you'll never stop spending.

:D

• 2 weeks later...

aircon? yung akin pagnilakasan mo, hihinto sandali yung fan then saka bubuga ng malakas prang bumuwelo muna. hehehe....

140 lng pinakamabilis ko naabot eh nakktakot na bilisan pa kse feelin ko bka tumaob na ko wala nmn kse ako laman so magaan

guys san nga pala pde bumili ng stock na gulong kse magpapalit na ko ng tires pro gs2 ko same pa din pra masama ko sa rotation ko yung spare tire ko nde ko pa kse nagagamit eh. pm nmn thanks. model 2003 4x2

• 2 weeks later...