The Honda Lovers Thread

Yeah, your right. I must've misinterpreted your post...thanks for the jetski info

dude, you got it all wrong....what I meant to mount on the roof is my bike (bisikleta).....Ive seen pictures of it....but none in banawe area has details on the accesories and mounting procedure......

sa jetski namn, Iam just asking maybe some here has some info......price ranges around 250-500k depends if its brand new and size of its engine.....There is also a towing procedure for CRV

any crv owner who experienced problems with the air conditioner?

a few months ago, i had the airconditioning system of my crv practically replaced in full.  i changed the compressor, evaporator and condenser all at once since the compressor exploded contaminating the oil renderring the evaporator and condenser useless.  the service crew of sanden told me that i was the 4th 2002 crv owner who brought their unit due to compressor trouble.  apparently this is a common occurrence for 2002 models.  any of you guys experienced the same?

Is it already the new model? I think it's may of 2002 when they launched it.....

I have minor problems with my shock absorber, when I undertake my 1st 1000km tune up they sense a leak in one of my shocks.....but unobligatedly replaced it (under warranty)......my point is this: Why will my shocks gave in by merely 1000km of city driving?? well, they say because it's thailand....grrr......what an excuse...... :angry:

Pare, any of you notice the hefty bill of honda dealer casa maintenance??

Is it already the new model? I think it's may of 2002 when they launched it.....

I have minor problems with my shock absorber, when I undertake my 1st 1000km tune up they sense a leak in one of my shocks.....but unobligatedly replaced it (under warranty)......my point is this: Why will my shocks gave in by merely 1000km of city driving?? well, they say because it's thailand....grrr......what an excuse...... :angry:

i got mine april 2003. since the aircon compressor broke on the 26th month it was no longer covered by the 24-months warranty. tough luck lang talaga.

also have you noticed that your front brakes are clanking. apparently this is common to new model crvs. even the u.s. and european models have the same problems.

My 2003 model has very minor glitches with its AC. The only one I encountered thus far is that the fan speed suddenly increases even if you do not change it. I also have instances of I do not get any air if I set my fan speed at level 2. Wierd nga but I don't think its not too much of a problem.

any crv owner who experienced problems with the air conditioner?

a few months ago, i had the airconditioning system of my crv practically replaced in full.  i changed the compressor, evaporator and condenser all at once since the compressor exploded contaminating the oil renderring the evaporator and condenser useless.  the service crew of sanden told me that i was the 4th 2002 crv owner who brought their unit due to compressor trouble.  apparently this is a common occurrence for 2002 models.  any of you guys experienced the same?

My 2003 model has very minor glitches with its AC. The only one I encountered thus far is that the fan speed suddenly increases even if you do not change it. I also have instances of I do not get any air if I set my fan speed at level 2. Wierd nga but I don't think its not too much of a problem.

hilars888 and xcholox, i stand corrected. my crv model is 2003 just like yours xcholox. i suggest you switch on the aircon as the engine runs and listen to the compressor by standing in front. if there is an unusal noise better take it to sanden and get their opinion. A new compressor would cost you about p23,000. If it needs to be changed better change it rather than wait for it to go kaput on you. Baka madamay yung evaporator at condenser katulad nung sa akin! At para kang nagpamatrikula ng bata sa private school ang gastos.

good luck and drive safely.

hilars888 and xcholox, i stand corrected.  my crv model is 2003 just like yours xcholox.  i suggest you switch on the aircon as the engine runs and listen to the compressor by standing in front.  if there is an unusal noise better take it to sanden and get their opinion.  A new compressor would cost you about p23,000.  If it needs to be changed better change it rather than wait for it to go kaput on you.  Baka madamay yung evaporator at condenser katulad nung sa akin!  At para kang nagpamatrikula ng bata sa private school ang gastos.

good luck and drive safely.

Well, the best care for the aircon is starting them only when the engine is already hot....also try to be vigilant, when you hear a low humming noise and at the same time sense vibrations that are not usual, it might be a sign that the compressor is about to give in....If you discover it early you might still able to keep the compressor. Usually the cause is pressure build up and also wearing-off on the "neck" due to unbalanced rotation.....It happens to me twice on my old car, and I have to agree with you, it puts a hole in my wallet......luckily, the second time I was able to prevent it.......There are also shops near Banawe that overhaul compressors but it's not advisable, perhaps only when you are really in short of cash and can't stand the heat especially in hot summers.....

tnx, and Godbless!

aesthetics, subjective yan eh. safety features halos standard naman. makina, ok naman pareho yung mga dating models based on reviews. besides, mahirap masabi dude eh, pareho pang wala eh. :D

pero kung fuel economy pag-uusapan, historically, toyota has the upper hand. i don't know lang kung honda came up with something here.

the new civic 06 will come out daw 1st q next year. while the new "altis" will be launched daw sometime 3rd q or maybe even earlier.

so to those who are planning to buy one, hintay muna kayo...

Not quite true. If you're concerned about your budget, buy one right before the new models hit the market. If you look at past years. the next model is almost always more expensive than the current. Also, dealers will want to get rid of older models, so they usually give a lot of freebies.

Not quite true. If you're concerned about your budget, buy one right before the new models hit the market. If you look at past years. the next model is almost always more expensive than the current. Also, dealers will want to get rid of older models, so they usually give a lot of freebies.

you've a got a point there, dude. i guess what i should have said there is that unless you don't mind driving an old model when there's a new one coming out, better hold on to your dough.

in the end, i think it's a personal preference.

thanks for the tip. ;)