On 12/24/2022 at 9:35 PM, COMETRYME said:

San ok kumain dito

City ba? My go to place is yung sutukil near SM City (not seaside). For lechon, its CNT (also near SM) Ayers (they have multiple branches) or House of Lechon near Ayala Mall. You can also try Casa Verde near fuente osmena, but their most famous ribs is kinda so-so lately. For ribs, I'd rather go for Byrons in Robinsons Cybergate Cebu although this originated from Bacolod (2 robinsons sa fuente osmena, make sure to go to correct one). Pero if youre going south, best lechon pa rin yung sa Carcar mismo. Hope this helps

On 12/29/2022 at 2:36 PM, zolar223 said:

City ba? My go to place is yung sutukil near SM City (not seaside). For lechon, its CNT (also near SM) Ayers (they have multiple branches) or House of Lechon near Ayala Mall. You can also try Casa Verde near fuente osmena, but their most famous ribs is kinda so-so lately. For ribs, I'd rather go for Byrons in Robinsons Cybergate Cebu although this originated from Bacolod (2 robinsons sa fuente osmena, make sure to go to correct one). Pero if youre going south, best lechon pa rin yung sa Carcar mismo. Hope this helps

Great info, will be Cebu in January Txs. 

Larsian is closed for the time being, the stalls are situated currently inside Fuente osmeña circle. They say the place is due for renovation, so I'm not sure if the circle setup is just for the holidays or until Larsian is renovated

Edited by zolar223
Additional details
On 12/30/2022 at 1:20 PM, manilabunny said:

bantayan island one of the best destination

Kinda overrated, lot of places barely has cellular signal so data is almost out of the question. There are places to go to like the mangove park, kota beach, and even the ogtong cave. But considering the travel just to get to Bantayan, better extend your stay, the usual 3day, 2 nights might not be worth the hassle

On 12/31/2022 at 4:50 PM, zolar223 said:

Larsian is closed for the time being, the stalls are situated currently inside Fuente osmeña circle. They say the place is due for renovation, so I'm not sure if the circle setup is just for the holidays or until Larsian is renovated

Larsian is in a new Location in front of Ramos Fruit Stands check their page www.facebook.com/LarsianBarbecue