• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Hello people, I stayed in Cebu from 2003 to 2007. Cebu has been nice and progress is fats there. AYALA and SM malls have upgraded to prime spots for malling and window shopping. These places also show the real beauties from Cebu. party places have improved also with Pier 1 opening 2 bars in Cebu, there is still LOFT, and VUDU for clubbers. Or if you want the places for affordable drinks and food, there is PASEO and MANGO AVE. Cebu is fun.

If ever you need help or info about the fun and it places in Cebu just send me a message. maybe I can help. I have info from wholesome to sexy. hehehehe :goatee:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Plantation Bay, Shangri-La and Hilton are great hotels and if you want beach. If you want somewhere near the city you may book at Marriot.

Abaca is the ultimate in serenity, located beside Shangri-La. I find Hilton too "fake", trying to put in a beach in so small an area, and the food choices are so-so, although the Manny O private label was interesting. Shangri-La still provides the perfect mix for luxury, F&B, and a decent, albeit man made, beach.

Abaca is the ultimate in serenity, located beside Shangri-La. I find Hilton too "fake", trying to put in a beach in so small an area, and the food choices are so-so, although the Manny O private label was interesting. Shangri-La still provides the perfect mix for luxury, F&B, and a decent, albeit man made, beach.

took the time to browse through it and i will admit that it's quite informative. i dont much of the flesh trade but i can certainly attest that at least some of it holds true.

still do take things with caution or a seed of doubt. remember this on this person's POV and different ppl have different expectations. As little as I know about the trade i do know some info are not quite accurate. it was mentioned that Peter Lim owns one of the bars. Actually he owns more than 1. Several infact. Whenever he's around you're sure to see more than a simple innocent dancing with their clothes on.

This is to each his own but let's do a short POV of Paseo to show a different side of things

Paseo has a big open space (no airconditioning) affordable food and cheap booze and some dancing if this is what you're looking for. It does not look attractive to me at all. In fact it reminds me of a warehouse similar to Duty Free in Angeles though this one with dim lights. or perhaps think of Dampa Libis it's a big space but with less opening. One of my college friends took a part time job there when paseo was still new. heard stories about the place so asked him about what's there and what's to go and i specifically remember him telling me adamantly not go and that it's not a safe place to be since riots/frat wars do happen quite commonly. one day my friend dragged me there and i ended up feeling restless. also saw a girl infront of me lose a bag as well as hanphones that were just on the table infront of her. first i saw it on the table then the next thing i knew i knew it's poof! didnt even notice who took it.

Night market. it's not even remotely cheap. in fact mahal cya: And limted stalls too. there's nothing much too buy. Yea there is RC Goldline but then RC does not really sell cheap phones. I know the family who ows RC but even with my discount I'm still usually better of buying phone elsewhere. Some shop in sm can actually sell that very same phone for a lower price.

should be enough to give you an idea on what i'm talking about......

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
love this place.. sarap ng lechon kahit walang sauce.. :thumbsupsmiley:

Yes, they don't serve it the way we have it here in Manila (Or Luzon for that matter!).

Its best with just vinegar and chopped garlic. Yummy =)

CNT Lechon and Edna Kang's are top favorites!!

Edited by sk3rmo

if you are a bit adventurous and have much time on hand.. you may try to go south of cebu and can even have a day tour at dumaguete...

there are a lot of places and specialties waiting for you and of course. the beach is also nice...

Carcar for their chicharon.

Sibonga for the up the hill monastery with the miraculous Virgin Mary.

Old Churches in all most all towns in south of cebu.. Boljoon, Oslob, Argao, etc...

Their are also water falls in the area.. just try to Kawasan falls...

And of course Sumilon Island.. it is an isolated island of the coast of cebu and dumaguete..it is a marine sanctuary so snorkeling and diving is its main attraction but the beach and the resort is also nice...it also has a sand bar depending on the tide and current.