i too have the same situation

done the deed yesterday

kanina,when i woke up,parang may yellowish stain sa undies ko

tapos nung nag wee ako parang ung unang drop ng wee medyo cloudy

pero i have no pain urinating nor pain in my abdominal area

saan din kaya pwede pa check up na discreet around cavite/las pinas/alabang area

ano kaya ok na gamot?may nag suggest sakin doxicyclne(paki correct nalang spelling)

and,dapat ko din ba i pa check GF ko or dapat din ba may ipainum

thanks

ako din po ganito na din.. sino po sana doc na member natin na pwede mag check up? nahihiya kasi ako sa hospital....

update

just woke up this morning at wala namang yellow stains

pero to check,..

when i squeeze skay junior,parang may liquid na cloudy color

pero wala naman stains sa undi ko

do i have "tulo"?

thanks

pa-check mo un discharge sa laboratory for gram stain then consult your favorite doctor when you get the result just to be sure.

Good day docs,

I too, have a similar embarrassing problem. Im so embarassed, i created a new nick at mtc (im a regular here with over 1,000 posts).

I have this FUBU relationship with a girl for over 3 years now.. we meet once or twice a month. I try to be open with her about my activities if any, and i assured her its ok if she is seeing anyone else, i just wanna know.. but she insists im the only guy she goes out with (but she's a single mom). To the point im wondering if its true...

Anyway, last Dec 18 we met again since she is on her way home to the province to spend Xmas and New Year, so we were extra rowdy that day. I always use a condom, but for a moment there in the midst of foreplay i inserted myself in her with no condom.. halfway... 2 or 3 times only.. asking her if its ok to go "live", she whispered yes... but i stopped myself and got a condom before going in. I chided her later for agreeing to something that we might both regret later. (main reason is i dont want to get her pregnant, secondary reason is to avoid STD...) We also did heavy petting and oral sex (both ways)

around Dec 23-24 I started feeling a tingling/burning sensation .. very slight... at first i thought its UTI...

Then i went on my own xmas vacation out of town...

Then after xmas.. my underwear started getting yellowish stain.. very small.. but i didnt see any discharge from my organ. I try to think its just urine that got spilt.

But Dec 29-30.. i started getting discharge, first milky then yellowish...

I thought, damn, i got std... cant believe it on Xmas/New Year vacation... no doctors...

So i bought Amoxicillin 500 mg, took it on Dec 31, 1000 mg first then 500 mg next, for 3x a day.

Went home after New Year, had to go to work so no Doc appts... resaerched STDs..

looks like either Gonorrhea or Chlamydia... tama ba mga docs?

Research shows Amoxicillin not the preferred treatment (except in pregnant women) but effective 80% of the time...

by that point i was almost halfway thru a 10 day course so i thought lets continue see what happens..

As of Day 5 or 6 (easy to remember since I started Dec 31 pm or almost Jan 1 .. what a way to start a new year huh!) there is still some small discharge... should this still be the case after 5 days of amoxicillin?

But as of Day 7 or 8 , no more discharge.. Just finished the 10 day course Jan 10... no more discharge.. but i sometimes feel a very slight sting AFTER urininating (not during). What could it mean? How do i check if its cured or not?

Typically, if left untreated, will it go away on its own? Will the discharge stop or get worse?

Some more info:

This is not the first time i had STD.. 20 years ago when i was a young brash (and stupid) teen, i got it already, not once but twice pa. I went to a doc myself (one of them even the School Doc!) and got shots and antibiotic. Since then i wised up and started using condoms. Look like im getting stupid again with my old age...

To complicate matters, I am a Kidney stone former (with 3 or 4 stones passed already in the past years). The first time I had it 5years ago, i had blood in urine and the 1st doc i went gave me a shot and antibiotics too (naalala ko tuloy std).

Recently along with my problem, im feeling pain in my right flank ala kidney stone... i read stones also make utis and infection likely. Probably bec of the xmas diet... salty food and nuts...

Could this TWO (my STD and stones) be related or some weird coincidence?

Right now im not sure if i need to see a doc for the STD... im done with 10 day course. I wouldnt mind an extra shot of antibiotics... you think its advisable and safe? I would have tried one of the stronger antibiotics like Zithromax (i take this when i have bronchitis) and the others but since I started already with Amoxicillin i thought id finish it.

Only thing is i would be embarassed to see any of my regular docs (I have a urologist and cardio docs).. e sa diet ko lang nga and weight issue pinapagalitan na nga ako e... eto pa kaya....

So if ever i will need to walk in at some clinic ... unless any of you mtc docs are available for a discreet visit.. :hypocritesmiley:

How can one check ba if i still have traces? Urinalysis? Wouldnt 10 day antibiotics have killed traces?

And lastly.. i spoke to the girl when she got back.. deadma lang sya. For a moment i was even worried I gave it to her, and not her to me.. now im in awkward mode.. parang i want to confront her, if only to make sure she gets tested and cured... wouldnt she have lasting symptoms if she is the carrier? And btw, i just remembered.. the last 2 times we had sex (Dec 18 and late Nov I think) Theres blood in the condom after sex. That never happened before. She said she was about to have her period daw, and the 2nd time said i pushed too hard daw... but research shows its one of the symptoms of chlamydia...is this right? Could she have this all along and NOT know about it? (burning sensation and discharge?) And do you think I got it from the very brief 2 or 3 half thrusts i did unprotected sa foreplay, or Oral Sex? (w/c is more likely .. cunningulus or fellatio assuming the girl is the carrier?)

Finally.. what if i talk to her and she denies having sex with other men? Could there be another explanation? Like us using the Jacuzzi in a motel?

Haaay, sorry for the long posts and questions mga docs.. Mahiya kasi akong magtanong sa doc face to face especially with some of the details i mentioned here. I may or may not see a doc about this depending on what i feel and any advice you can give me.

Even if docs read this much later (weeks, months) I would still appreciate any comments/feedbacks if only for curiosity's sake.. thanks a lot mga docs!!!

Good day docs,

I too, have a similar embarrassing problem. Im so embarassed, i created a new nick at mtc (im a regular here with over 1,000 posts).

I have this FUBU relationship with a girl for over 3 years now.. we meet once or twice a month. I try to be open with her about my activities if any, and i assured her its ok if she is seeing anyone else, i just wanna know.. but she insists im the only guy she goes out with (but she's a single mom). To the point im wondering if its true...

Anyway, last Dec 18 we met again since she is on her way home to the province to spend Xmas and New Year, so we were extra rowdy that day. I always use a condom, but for a moment there in the midst of foreplay i inserted myself in her with no condom.. halfway... 2 or 3 times only.. asking her if its ok to go "live", she whispered yes... but i stopped myself and got a condom before going in. I chided her later for agreeing to something that we might both regret later. (main reason is i dont want to get her pregnant, secondary reason is to avoid STD...) We also did heavy petting and oral sex (both ways)

around Dec 23-24 I started feeling a tingling/burning sensation .. very slight... at first i thought its UTI...

Then i went on my own xmas vacation out of town...

Then after xmas.. my underwear started getting yellowish stain.. very small.. but i didnt see any discharge from my organ. I try to think its just urine that got spilt.

But Dec 29-30.. i started getting discharge, first milky then yellowish...

I thought, damn, i got std... cant believe it on Xmas/New Year vacation... no doctors...

So i bought Amoxicillin 500 mg, took it on Dec 31, 1000 mg first then 500 mg next, for 3x a day.

Went home after New Year, had to go to work so no Doc appts... resaerched STDs..

looks like either Gonorrhea or Chlamydia... tama ba mga docs?

Research shows Amoxicillin not the preferred treatment (except in pregnant women) but effective 80% of the time...

by that point i was almost halfway thru a 10 day course so i thought lets continue see what happens..

As of Day 5 or 6 (easy to remember since I started Dec 31 pm or almost Jan 1 .. what a way to start a new year huh!) there is still some small discharge... should this still be the case after 5 days of amoxicillin?

But as of Day 7 or 8 , no more discharge.. Just finished the 10 day course Jan 10... no more discharge.. but i sometimes feel a very slight sting AFTER urininating (not during). What could it mean? How do i check if its cured or not?

Typically, if left untreated, will it go away on its own? Will the discharge stop or get worse?

Some more info:

This is not the first time i had STD.. 20 years ago when i was a young brash (and stupid) teen, i got it already, not once but twice pa. I went to a doc myself (one of them even the School Doc!) and got shots and antibiotic. Since then i wised up and started using condoms. Look like im getting stupid again with my old age...

To complicate matters, I am a Kidney stone former (with 3 or 4 stones passed already in the past years). The first time I had it 5years ago, i had blood in urine and the 1st doc i went gave me a shot and antibiotics too (naalala ko tuloy std).

Recently along with my problem, im feeling pain in my right flank ala kidney stone... i read stones also make utis and infection likely. Probably bec of the xmas diet... salty food and nuts...

Could this TWO (my STD and stones) be related or some weird coincidence?

Right now im not sure if i need to see a doc for the STD... im done with 10 day course. I wouldnt mind an extra shot of antibiotics... you think its advisable and safe? I would have tried one of the stronger antibiotics like Zithromax (i take this when i have bronchitis) and the others but since I started already with Amoxicillin i thought id finish it.

Only thing is i would be embarassed to see any of my regular docs (I have a urologist and cardio docs).. e sa diet ko lang nga and weight issue pinapagalitan na nga ako e... eto pa kaya....

So if ever i will need to walk in at some clinic ... unless any of you mtc docs are available for a discreet visit.. :hypocritesmiley:

How can one check ba if i still have traces? Urinalysis? Wouldnt 10 day antibiotics have killed traces?

And lastly.. i spoke to the girl when she got back.. deadma lang sya. For a moment i was even worried I gave it to her, and not her to me.. now im in awkward mode.. parang i want to confront her, if only to make sure she gets tested and cured... wouldnt she have lasting symptoms if she is the carrier? And btw, i just remembered.. the last 2 times we had sex (Dec 18 and late Nov I think) Theres blood in the condom after sex. That never happened before. She said she was about to have her period daw, and the 2nd time said i pushed too hard daw... but research shows its one of the symptoms of chlamydia...is this right? Could she have this all along and NOT know about it? (burning sensation and discharge?) And do you think I got it from the very brief 2 or 3 half thrusts i did unprotected sa foreplay, or Oral Sex? (w/c is more likely .. cunningulus or fellatio assuming the girl is the carrier?)

Finally.. what if i talk to her and she denies having sex with other men? Could there be another explanation? Like us using the Jacuzzi in a motel?

Haaay, sorry for the long posts and questions mga docs.. Mahiya kasi akong magtanong sa doc face to face especially with some of the details i mentioned here. I may or may not see a doc about this depending on what i feel and any advice you can give me.

Even if docs read this much later (weeks, months) I would still appreciate any comments/feedbacks if only for curiosity's sake.. thanks a lot mga docs!!!

please consult a physician about your condition, huwag ka mahiya..

you should worry not only about gonorrhea but other STD`s as well..

:mtc:

ahh.. most likely it could be an allergic reaction to your underwear.. kasi sometimes there might be excessive sweating and humidity sa groin area, which might be causing the itchiness..

same here po, ganito po sa akin , parehas po kayo sinabi nung Dr. po na inagcheckupan ko po...excessice sweating daw po pati po hairy part kaya po ganoon may cream po na ibinigay po... :thumbsdownsmiley:

please consult a physician about your condition, huwag ka mahiya..

you should worry not only about gonorrhea but other STD`s as well..

1) I dont feel any other symptoms now except for my kidney-stone like symptoms (w/c im familiar with) but i decided ur right and will see a doc.

I went yesterday to a small hospital todo a walk-in consult. Ayaw ko talaga sa regular doc ko kasi parang family doc na and nahihihya ako. So i went to a new doc - urologist. Went to his clinic in the hospital, pero late daw dadating so i made an appt na lang for this friday. O noticed sa clinic nya may poster of list of ailments handled by urologist... kidney stones, STD, prostatis, etc (all pwede pasok sa mga condition ko...)

But I also noticed that the secretary/receptionist desk is in the same room as the doc table... same room, may corner lang (since siguro its a small hospital, sanay kasi ako doc has his own room, nasa labas yung secretary) Naisip ko tuloy e paano na walang privacy if u have sensitive matters to discuss like STD di ba? (may small exam area naman sya na may curtain pero maririnig pa rin since wall lang na di abot sa ceiling ang pagitan.

what u think mga docs? di ba awkward naman the sec is in the room... aside from STDs, kahit erectile dysfynction or any condition about ur organ e mahihya pasyente with a girl in the other part of the room (bata pa naman at maganda..hehe) pwede kaya palabasin muna?

E look at mga questions ko kasi... mga oral sex, etc etc... thats why i might be able to see a real doc, at the minimum to get medication if needed, pero some of my other concerns baka mahiya na akong magtanong...

Like my question below also.. baka someone can help me na rin here... mga docs.. thanks again...

2) Just spoke with the girl. i was very open with her, asking her if she had other partners. I said it was ok.. we are clearly not in a relationship, and ok lang if she has just like ok lang if i have and she knows this.. yet she still maintain wala daw syang ibang sex partners...

if so.. where could i have gotten it? Is it possible i had it for months na (for example, encounter with a diff girl pero months ago pa yun.. and with condom naman) and then i just got the symptoms (pain and discharge one week after i had sex with this fubu of mine one week later? (di ba coincidence naman yun?) Or could she be lying to me?

Im not out to blame or be angry at anyone. Ultimately its my fault and my responsibility, and i am taking steps to fix my situation. But i just wanna know if she gave it to me and she's lying to me about having partners (could it be she's been a carrier for months or years na without knowing.. i can only confirm she had had sex with somene else at least 2 years ago) Ako naman could i have been a carrier WITHOUT going thru the symptoms? I would like to know din if i am the culprit and could have possibly infected her or something so i could help her out din. Kahit naman sya ang culprit i would help her too. Pero i wish maging honest sya if she did have other partners pero wala daw talaga... could this be possible? (remember i had symptoms 1 week after sex with her.. again, few seconds only of unprotected then i used condom, plus unprotected oral sex) Just wanna know.... tnx again....

I just want to ask our resident docs here @ mtc....

its kinda embarassing but i need to ask your opinion...

my wife and i recently had a baby and since my wife cant do the deed, i squeeze myself and occassionaly visit ESpas . . . i dont do ATW in these ESpas.

now what i noticed is that at the bottom of my wang, in the pubes area, there are "white-heads"-like rashes if u will call it. it doesnt cover everything, just a part of the bottom area. i thought at first, it was just a result when u pull ur hair, ur skin gets pulled also right?...but when i checked, para tlga siyang mga wite heads...

i hope you can help me guys...tnx!

Hi i just have a query,

My gf was diagnosed with genital warts and she got it treated right away for safety precaution i was advised by her dr. to get examined as well for genital warts. Lo and behold i also had it. I was shocked as I couldnt believe it. Anyways the doctor advised that i should have it removed through "cotory" (Not sure of the spelling). I'm kinda scared because this I believe involves burning the wart on your member and the doctor said that it there are about 5 warts to remove. My query is that is there any other means of treating this aside from burning it. I read over the internet that there is a cream that you can apply. What can doctors advice. If I decide to go with the cotory is it painful and will it heal up quickly? If i don't decide to go through with this what are the possible outcomes. Another concern is that the treatment is so expensive at 6,700 PHP that's why im thinking twice to have it done. Any advice and suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Thanks for the advice. I'll get a second opinion from another practitioner. Thanks again.

Mga Bro,

Reco naman kung sino tried and tested na dermatologist sa case above.

Tel no. and address at magkano gastos sa pag remove ng warts at magkano din ng hpv vaccine.

many thanks

Mga Bro,

Reco naman kung sino tried and tested na dermatologist sa case above.

Tel no. and address at magkano gastos sa pag remove ng warts at magkano din ng hpv vaccine.

many thanks

bro, try to search sa internet... buy apple vinegar cider... cotton soaked with vinegar then i apply mo sa affected area with tape.. kung di mo naman gagamitin si pedro. buong araw mo sya ibabad with cotton and tape.

Edited by Mr. Clean

sa laganap na sextrade sa maynila at iba pang key cities sa pilipinas, di malayong totoo itong epidemya na to. aside from that, yung mga gumagamit ng same needles among drug users. mga third sex, mga nagpapa tattoo. malay ba natin kung malinis nga ang gamit nila sa pag tattoo.