hello! i just wana clarify some things regarding your statement. you wer saying na herpes is forever? you mean for evern na po ba may symptoms like the ulcers etc? or carrier ka po pero minsan walang manifestations? paano po kung forever ka meron eh di hindi ka na po pwede makipag sex sa wife or husband dahil mahahawa? thanks po

Like what mam mwah said herpes is forever or should we say for life. the symptom/s comes and goes (waxes and wanes). puede ka pa rin makipag-sex sa husband/wife but use condom to prevent transmission. But the risk of contracting the disease from an infected person is always there,I don't really know the statistical probability of contracting herpes with skin to skin contact however the percentage increases with kissing. It is now estimated that over 80% of all genital herpes is transmitted when there are no lesions and no symptoms. This phenomenon is known as asymptomatic viral shedding.

good day!

mag tatanung po sana ako regarding my case. sobrang anxious na ako dahil hindi ko alam kung mag kaka ruon ba ako ng std or hindi! eto po ang story ko. i went to a night club 2 nights ago and had sex with a girl. sabi eh bago lang sya dun mga 2 months at 21 yo sya. nag vip kami so ayun we made it may protection naman ako(trust condom) pero diba may mga std na maski skin contact lang eh nag kakaruon like herpes and the likes?

sa ngyun wala naman symptoms pero nag check ako sa net ng signs and symptoms at tuwing nakaka basa ako ng mga pwede signs i feel anxious!!! mangati lang onti ang part na yun nag papanic na ako feeling ko meron ako! yun nga lang hindi ko sigurado kung meron ba talaga yun girl. gusto ko nga sana balikan dun at mag tanung. ok lang bayun? sabihin ko patingin ng ari nya kung may mga blisters or mga sugat? wwwaaahhhh its killing me. grabe ang stress na na fe feel ko! ano po ba pwede ko gawin? gaano po ba katagal bago nag kakaruon ng manifestations once na na hawa ka? im praying na wala sya sakit!!!

before freaking out, i would suggest na pa consult ka na muna sa doctor... probability and statistically wise, hindi naman mataas ang incidents ng herpes... though it doesn't mean na hindi tayo magkakaroon dahil maliit lang ang statistic... mas mataas ang incidents ng genital warts - which can also be aquired thru skin contact at mas malaki ang possibility of contracting it... mahirap ang mag self diagnose kasi what if mali ito, sayang naman ang pagkakaroon extra load such as panic and stress yun pala wala namang STD... pero halimbawa, kung talagang me STD, by worrying we don't solve anything, gawin na lang natin ang best possible way to deal with the disease... no use going back to the girl para tingnan ang ari niya, sometimes hindi din alam ng girl or even you na infected siya or hindi, at saka baka mapahiya ka pa nung girl, kasi based on your post ikaw mismo ay hindi nakaka siguro kung infected ka or not so wala ding kwenta kung gawin mo ito... maybe talagang anxious ka lang and you haven't contracted anything... again, mas mabuti na pa-consult ka na lang sa right doctor to have proper medical guidance... mas maigi na ang ganoon para mawala na mga worries mo, lalong mawawala ang worries mo kung nalaman mo na wala ka naman talagang STD... theres always risk involve in having sex with people, kahit na me condom pa, the surest way not to contract any STD is abstinence - which many of us will not opt for... before having sex, it is wise for everyone to know the risk involved, and to ask ourselves whether is it worth it or not...

before freaking out, i would suggest na pa consult ka na muna sa doctor... probability and statistically wise, hindi naman mataas ang incidents ng herpes... though it doesn't mean na hindi tayo magkakaroon dahil maliit lang ang statistic... mas mataas ang incidents ng genital warts - which can also be aquired thru skin contact at mas malaki ang possibility of contracting it... mahirap ang mag self diagnose kasi what if mali ito, sayang naman ang pagkakaroon extra load such as panic and stress yun pala wala namang STD... pero halimbawa, kung talagang me STD, by worrying we don't solve anything, gawin na lang natin ang best possible way to deal with the disease... no use going back to the girl para tingnan ang ari niya, sometimes hindi din alam ng girl or even you na infected siya or hindi, at saka baka mapahiya ka pa nung girl, kasi based on your post ikaw mismo ay hindi nakaka siguro kung infected ka or not so wala ding kwenta kung gawin mo ito... maybe talagang anxious ka lang and you haven't contracted anything... again, mas mabuti na pa-consult ka na lang sa right doctor to have proper medical guidance... mas maigi na ang ganoon para mawala na mga worries mo, lalong mawawala ang worries mo kung nalaman mo na wala ka naman talagang STD... theres always risk involve in having sex with people, kahit na me condom pa, the surest way not to contract any STD is abstinence - which many of us will not opt for... before having sex, it is wise for everyone to know the risk involved, and to ask ourselves whether is it worth it or not...

i totally agree :thumbsupsmiley:

hi, im new here, nagpa check na ko sa dr. at meron na ako medical check sa VDRL, reactive siya, another test naman, which cost me money talga. ano gamot na kailangan at pangalan ng gamot sa syphilis?

have you undergone confirmatory test regarding the result of the VDRL? if so then you should go treatment asap... this may include shots in the butt for several times sadly.. the medication may not be that expensive but you should endure the agony and you must be compliant enough to complete all the shots..

you may want to read this:

http://www.healthscout.com/ency/68/720/main.html

http://std.about.com/od/treatment/f/syphtreatfaq.htm

tanong lang ung mga medical test or drug test for Applying work.malalaman ba dun kung HIV positive ka?

tanong lang hehe pasagot nmn tnx

If your prospective employer requires you to undergo an HIV screening test, then you'll know.

It is not common practice to include that particular examination in routine pre-employment physical examinations.

Yes. Oral sex is not safe sex unless you know your partner very well. It is always a misconception that it's impossible to get STDs from such.

Yes, you can get HIV from oral sex. While it is a relatively low risk activity, it is possible to transmit the HIV virus through oral sex.

Yes, you can get Herpes from oral sex. Oral and genital ulcers are usually caused by different strains of the virus but it is possible to transmit the HSV virus from up there to down there. Remember, one can have the virus without even showing symptoms and just like love, Herpes is forever.

Yes, you can get gonorrhea and chlamydia from oral sex. There's such a thing as gonococcal pharyngitis so if your partner has it, it is possible for you to get it down there too.

Yes, you can get syphilis from oral sex - and it's extremely easy to transmit from one to another since those painless sores are often overlooked.

I haven't come across any studies regarding Hepatitis B and oral sex but at least you can have yourself vaccinated against it.

So if something feels very wrong down there and you have nagging reasons at the back of your mind, better have yourself checked by an MD and remember to be always safe than sorry.

While I agree with most of what you have written here, HIV transmission is theoretically possible via oral sex, however, there have been no documented cases afaik.

san ba me anonymous STD (HIV, etc.) testing sa manila?

According to RA8504, all HIV testing centers should provide for anonymous testing.

But to answer your question directly, you can go to Arguelles or Lazo, they do HIV screening there for sure.

sir, do you know kung saan ang isang student (limited budget) tulad ko pwedeng pumunta para magpa-test kung may STD akong nakuha? im really scared.. please help..

symptoms: itchiness on my under-right side of my shaft and right ball area.. may times na parang nasusugatan sa pagkamot ko..

help tlga mga brods..

sir, do you know kung saan ang isang student (limited budget) tulad ko pwedeng pumunta para magpa-test kung may STD akong nakuha? im really scared.. please help..

symptoms: itchiness on my under-right side of my shaft and right ball area.. may times na parang nasusugatan sa pagkamot ko..

help tlga mga brods..

see your favorite dermatologist or maybe your family doctor, i think it is just a simple jock itch (fungal infection)

salamat! atleast medyo nawalan ako ng kaba.. will go to the family doctor.. thanks ulet mga brods..

Please don't be too complacent on this. I think scabies and fungal infections rarely affect the penile shaft nor the scrotal area. The most common areas affected by fungal infections are the groin folds (sa singit) since the area is frequently moist and warm while scabies commonly affects the hands and feet - especially the webs of skin between fingers or toes.

panu poh ba

pag nkipag oral sex ka sa

4 different girls na mp ung ng pa bj ka

posible po bng magka hiv ka nun?

anu poh ba dpt gwin?

there is a risk of contracting hiv through oral sex... please read the following... http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/1422582.stm ...pag nagpa bj ka na me condom, mas lumiliit pa ang ang risk... abstinence (not having sex with anyone) is the 100% sure shot of not contracting any STD though many of us will not choose to have this as an option... if we are exclusive to our partner and vise versa, wala din chance na magkaroon ng STD unless unfaithful tayo or the partner is unfaithful, or if there have been previous exposures to std or hiv, yun lang ang me risk... if we want to play to game, we might as well know all the risk involve so pag nagka problema, mas matatangap natin kung hindi maganda ang result nito...

help tlga mga brods..

to answer your question, any government hospital like, jose reyes memorial hospital, Philippine General Hospital, East Avenue Medical Center, etc. just choose the one nearest to your place.