f#&kIN KILLJOY! But deym, we have to face facts friends. The party is over. PROTECT yourselves. Playing russian roulette is no joke. With my luck, I am sure I'll test positive if ever I pull the trigger just the one time. I am "abstaining" (exclusive to one partner -- she is negative).

f#&kIN KILLJOY! But deym, we have to face facts friends. The party is over. PROTECT yourselves. Playing russian roulette is no joke. With my luck, I am sure I'll test positive if ever I pull the trigger just the one time. I am "abstaining" (exclusive to one partner -- she is negative).

Gud for you dude....but I think i'll go for the second...loyalty to my regulars. :thumbsupsmiley:

...Magbalot kayo ng condom kapag napadpad kayo sa Eastern Bloc countries tulad ng Russia. 90% ng mga prostitutes diyan ay HIV positive dahil lahat ay drug users. Mahigit 1 million ang HIV positive sa Russia...

...PROTECT yourselves. Playing russian roulette is no joke. With my luck, I am sure I'll test positive if ever I pull the trigger just the one time. I am "abstaining" (exclusive to one partner -- she is negative).

the use of "russian roulette" was clever.

Gud for you dude....but I think i'll go for the second...loyalty to my regulars. :thumbsupsmiley:

you must really have immense faith in God to play with your life like this ;)

Epidemic or not, the fast that HIV is out there is enough reason to educate and protect ourselves against the disease.

Better safe than sorry, ika nga.

Condoms have high success rates in prevention pero there's a small chance that it may fail. Breakage and slips would cost risks of infection.

We can never really sure about our partners by knowing their sexual history alone since HIV can also be transmitted through blood transfusion, breast feeding, and sharing needles by IV drug use.

Be safe everyone!

it's better to have/use condoms when you cannot abstain from having sex than the alternative, paying at least P15,000 pesos per month ata for medicines to prolong your life against HIV. The medicine against HIV given now by the gov't is free but only until 2012, so if you contract AIDS after or one year before 2012, you should start saving every centavos you can get or you're out of luck.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...