Been having yellow stains na parang urine stains on my underwear for a couple of days now. There is also a small amount of wet discharge of urine-like color and consistency on the tip of my penis from time to time, which creates a sensation na parang nakikiliti/naiihi. No foul or unusual odor from the discharge or the stains. No pain when urinating. Although there is significant pain when urinating after ejaculation pero nawawala naman. Are these symptoms of gono/clap? Has anyone went through the same?

I had unprotected sex with my partner of 5 months over the weekend and it was the usual hard sex with multiple pops. Nothing was out of the ordinary with her and her vagina and we just had a similar tryst a week before.

I'm also looking for a good recommendation where to get checked and treated. Thanks!

Update on this. Went to see a urologist and advised to do a laboratory test - urine PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction). To those in the same situation as me, don't bother trying any other hospital or lab clinic - only St. Luke's offers such service to detect gono and chlam from urine. It will set you back a good 7k.

As for me, I made the mistake of doing a different test in a lab clinic. Urinalysis will never detect the presence of whatever has infected you, but an increase in your white blood cell (WBC) count can be detected indicating an infection.

Symptoms of tulo can appear delayed and in some cases appear intermittently like in my case. It doesn't mean you are in the clear. Kung may lumalabas sa ari niyo na kung ano maliban sa ihi at tamod, magpatingin sa urologist at wag munang makipagtalik o kaya kumuha ng serbisyo sa mga therapists or sex workers. Kahit na may kapote ka pa. Maawa kayo sa mga naaapektuhan.

Update on this. Went to see a urologist and advised to do a laboratory test - urine PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction). To those in the same situation as me, don't bother trying any other hospital or lab clinic - only St. Luke's offers such service to detect gono and chlam from urine. It will set you back a good 7k.

As for me, I made the mistake of doing a different test in a lab clinic. Urinalysis will never detect the presence of whatever has infected you, but an increase in your white blood cell (WBC) count can be detected indicating an infection.

Symptoms of tulo can appear delayed and in some cases appear intermittently like in my case. It doesn't mean you are in the clear. Kung may lumalabas sa ari niyo na kung ano maliban sa ihi at tamod, magpatingin sa urologist at wag munang makipagtalik o kaya kumuha ng serbisyo sa mga therapists or sex workers. Kahit na may kapote ka pa. Maawa kayo sa mga naaapektuhan.

Well put sir.

Thanks for the advice

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Share ko sa inyo experience ko, i did hiv testing in one of the social hygene clinics sa qc. Eto mga exposures ko, dec 15 ( protected pero i did oral sa girl + may singaw ako nun di ko naalala) then last is dec 27 (protected pero di ako nag give ng oral sa girl). Hiv test dated last jan 25. So it is almost 6weeks (5weeks +6 days) for dec 15, 2018 exposure and 4 weeks exposure for dec 27 exposure. Just check your calendar guys to be sure. Before the test counselling muna then he asked me if im using GRINDR or im a gay. Sabi ko im straight and never akong nakipag sex sa lalake. Bla bla bla then kinuhaan ako ng dugo by syringe kase 3 tests yung gagawin sakin. Hiv test, syphillis and hepaB test since may stock pa daw sila. Dumating yung test then i saw na NON REACTIVE ako. Negative din ako for SYPHILLIS AND HEPAb tests and Thats 6weeks and 4weeks post exposure. According sa mga nabasa ko kase since 4th gen duo test ang ginagamit sa mga social hygene clinics dito sa ph (SD bioline 3.0 yung testing kit na ginamit sakin) 90-95% na ang probability ko na hiv negative ako. Pero since ang window period na binigay sakin is 12weeks, need ko bumalik by march 11 onwards to confirm if negative talaga.

Here's what I learned. Most common cases ng hiv cases sa pilipinas is by MSM (male sex to male) therefore yung sa kaso ko is considered low risk exposure pero still may risks parin that is why instead na mag dwell sa anxiety BE TESTED to confirm kung meron or wala. Though may worries ako pero based din sa mga nababasa ko, 6weeks post exposure nadedetect na ang hiv antibodies sa katawan. And since 4th gen, early detection as early as 2 weeks is possible.

DI NA KO UULIT MAG SPAKOL. Leksyon na sakin to. Hahaha AND IM WAITING FOR MY 12weeks for another test pero mostly kase pag 6weeks post exposure non reactive ay high chance na reactive parin after 12th week. Just be tested always. Alagaan ang sarili at wag papadala sa init ng katawan. Let me read your thoughts guys. HUWAG NA HUWAG KAYONG MAHIHIYA MAGPATEST, libre lang to and para rin sa kalusugan nio.

• Like (+1) 1

If you have Genital Warts. Can a thera no longer perform a standard e.s (Handjob specifically) to you? Will she still be get infected even if she only performs that kind of activity.

Please enlighten me. I'm curious since i'm still interested to go to Massage Parlor or Spa just to have a massage and an E.S (Standard, of course)

If not, i will have to quit going to this spa or massage parlor.

Edited by Ulafang

Hi Tito! You can get it for free! Here...I'm an advocate of fun and adventurous but always safe sex. Here..

Plus you might even catch as me as one of the health volunteers there.

http://www.loveyourself.ph/p/hiv-test-sites.html

SAFE SEX IS ALWAYS THE BEST SEX GUYS. :wub: :wub:

Magandang gabi.

Can you guys recommend a good place that's affordable to get tested for STDs?

Edited by JustTimmy