Hi i just have a query,

My gf was diagnosed with genital warts and she got it treated right away for safety precaution i was advised by her dr. to get examined as well for genital warts. Lo and behold i also had it. I was shocked as I couldnt believe it. Anyways the doctor advised that i should have it removed through "cotory" (Not sure of the spelling). I'm kinda scared because this I believe involves burning the wart on your member and the doctor said that it there are about 5 warts to remove. My query is that is there any other means of treating this aside from burning it. I read over the internet that there is a cream that you can apply. What can doctors advice. If I decide to go with the cotory is it painful and will it heal up quickly? If i don't decide to go through with this what are the possible outcomes. Another concern is that the treatment is so expensive at 6,700 PHP that's why im thinking twice to have it done. Any advice and suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Treatment of genital warts should be guided by the preference of the patient, the available resources, and the experience of the health-care provider. No definitive evidence suggests that any of the available treatments are superior to any other and no single treatment is ideal for all patients or all warts.

Treatment regimens are classified into patient-applied and provider-applied modalities. Patient-applied modalities are preferred by some patients because they can be administered in the privacy of the patient’s home. To use patient-applied modalities effectively, compliance with the treatment regimen is important along with the ability to identify and reach all genital warts.

Surgical therapy (e.g. electrocautery) has the advantage of usually eliminating warts at a single visit. However, such therapy requires substantial clinical training, additional equipment, and a longer office visit.

My advice is that you should consult a highly qualified dermatologist who will present all available treatment modalities for you and will guide you in choosing the best method..

:mtc:

Edited by peterparker
Treatment of genital warts should be guided by the preference of the patient, the available resources, and the experience of the health-care provider. No definitive evidence suggests that any of the available treatments are superior to any other and no single treatment is ideal for all patients or all warts.

Treatment regimens are classified into patient-applied and provider-applied modalities. Patient-applied modalities are preferred by some patients because they can be administered in the privacy of the patient’s home. To use patient-applied modalities effectively, compliance with the treatment regimen is important along with the ability to identify and reach all genital warts.

Surgical therapy (e.g. electrocautery) has the advantage of usually eliminating warts at a single visit. However, such therapy requires substantial clinical training, additional equipment, and a longer office visit.

My advice is that you should consult a highly qualified dermatologist who will present all available treatment modalities for you and will guide you in choosing the best method..

Thanks for the advice. I'll get a second opinion from another practitioner. Thanks again.

Docs, tanong lang po.

I have this green shiny discoloration at the right tip of my penis head. Mejo shiny green discoloration sya. I have this for years. No discomfort, no nothing naman.

Also, there's this one tiny white head along the rim of my head. So small, i sometimes could not see it. It's only visible par erect sya kasi mejo nakikita na parang white head. I tried picking it pero mejo nakadikit na malalim yata. I have this for years na din. No discomfort, no nothing naman. No proliferation either. basta isa lang sya.

Should I be alarmed? I don't know if it's sexually related kasi nga, i have this for years na.

Docs, tanong lang po.

I have this green shiny discoloration at the right tip of my penis head. Mejo shiny green discoloration sya. I have this for years. No discomfort, no nothing naman.

Also, there's this one tiny white head along the rim of my head. So small, i sometimes could not see it. It's only visible par erect sya kasi mejo nakikita na parang white head. I tried picking it pero mejo nakadikit na malalim yata. I have this for years na din. No discomfort, no nothing naman. No proliferation either. basta isa lang sya.

Should I be alarmed? I don't know if it's sexually related kasi nga, i have this for years na.

the lesions you described are most probably just minor alterations of your penis structure..

as you have mentioned, you don`t have any symptoms, which is well and good.. you can just observe na lang kung may magbabago.. then you can consult your friendly-neighborhood physician..

Hi i just have a query,

My gf was diagnosed with genital warts and she got it treated right away for safety precaution i was advised by her dr. to get examined as well for genital warts. Lo and behold i also had it. I was shocked as I couldnt believe it. Anyways the doctor advised that i should have it removed through "cotory" (Not sure of the spelling). I'm kinda scared because this I believe involves burning the wart on your member and the doctor said that it there are about 5 warts to remove. My query is that is there any other means of treating this aside from burning it. I read over the internet that there is a cream that you can apply. What can doctors advice. If I decide to go with the cotory is it painful and will it heal up quickly? If i don't decide to go through with this what are the possible outcomes. Another concern is that the treatment is so expensive at 6,700 PHP that's why im thinking twice to have it done. Any advice and suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

kapag may genital warts ka ba? exposed ka na sa hpv?

Ano ibig sabihin nitong result ko on my Urinalysis and Gram Stain? I can't wait kasi til my follow-up check up tomorrow with my doctor tomorrow. I have an slight itch dun sa opening ng penis ko but not necessarily yung buong tract mismo. No difficulty in urinating and whatsoever. Hindi ko rin kasi gaano madistinguish kung possible STD or allergy ito kasi nga in the last 2 weeks I have a drinking marathon and ate lots of chicken. Nung OCT 12 naman kasi , I had an unprotected fellatio with a prostitute pero protected naman on contact. hay sana talaga wala.

URINALYSIS:

Color: YELOOW

Transparency: SLIGHTLY CLOUDY

Reaction (ph): 6.0

Specific Gravity: 1.025

Sugar: Negative

Protein: Negative

Pus Cells: 1-2

RBC: 0-2

Amorp.Urates/PO4: FEW

Mucus Threads: Many

Epithelial Cells

Squamous: Few

GRAM STAIN:

Epithelial Cells: OCCASSIONAL

Gram (+) Rods: FEW

Gram (-) Rods: FEW

No Gram (-) Intra / Extracellular Diplococci Seen

No Other Microorganism Seen.

Ano ibig sabihin nitong result ko on my Urinalysis and Gram Stain? I can't wait kasi til my follow-up check up tomorrow with my doctor tomorrow. I have an slight itch dun sa opening ng penis ko but not necessarily yung buong tract mismo. No difficulty in urinating and whatsoever. Hindi ko rin kasi gaano madistinguish kung possible STD or allergy ito kasi nga in the last 2 weeks I have a drinking marathon and ate lots of chicken. Nung OCT 12 naman kasi , I had an unprotected fellatio with a prostitute pero protected naman on contact. hay sana talaga wala.

URINALYSIS:

Color: YELOOW

Transparency: SLIGHTLY CLOUDY

Reaction (ph): 6.0

Specific Gravity: 1.025

Sugar: Negative

Protein: Negative

Pus Cells: 1-2

RBC: 0-2

Amorp.Urates/PO4: FEW

Mucus Threads: Many

Epithelial Cells

Squamous: Few

GRAM STAIN:

Epithelial Cells: OCCASSIONAL

Gram (+) Rods: FEW

Gram (-) Rods: FEW

No Gram (-) Intra / Extracellular Diplococci Seen

No Other Microorganism Seen.

as far as i can tell, you don`t seem to have any urinary tract infection/STD..

hello po sa lahat ! may nagpapatanong po.. may nunal po cya sa singit..as years passed by dumadami daw po yung nunal nya sa singit..ano po daw kaya yun ? salamat po..

actually, hindi dapat yung pagdami ng nunal ang babantayan mo.. it`s the changes in it`s appearance and characteristics ang nakakatakot.. kapag nagbabago ang itsura, kulay at laki ng nunal medyo di magandang senyales yun..

actually, hindi dapat yung pagdami ng nunal ang babantayan mo.. it`s the changes in it`s appearance and characteristics ang nakakatakot.. kapag nagbabago ang itsura, kulay at laki ng nunal medyo di magandang senyales yun..

dumadami lang po daw pero no changes sa appearance and characterisitcs..

• 2 weeks later...

sino ba dito may kilalang urologist around cavite alabang area, nkkahiya ksi pumunta ng hospital or healthway san ba mdyo discreet. ung sakin is that i dont know if uti sya or some kind of sti, nagmanifest kasi kagad ito after ng deed, when i woke up in the morning merong stain sa undies ko around yellow ata or green then mdyo masakit ung bandang lower left ng abdomen ko after kong umihi. nag buko juice kagad ako if ever na uti sya, mdyo nwla na ung abdminal pain pero may discharge p rin sa penis na nagiging stain. ano kya to and what procedure ang maganda and sinong doctor dito pwde ko punthan tnx ng madami

Hi! Can you get std/hiv from recieving oral sex from a girl

without protection?

I have been sexually active also but havent done it in a long

time. Wala naman symptoms. All in 1 test ba un? Magkano?

Saan po pinakamalapit sakin? Makati po ako. Magkano aabutin?

Nahihiya kasi ako eh.

Please have a consult with an MD first so he/she can screen you properly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a note for everyone,

Please, please, please take the necessary precaution and protection and have yourself tested regularly if you engage in a high-risk lifestyle.

Don't wait until it's too late. :(

One of my friends complains that everytime he has sex, his armpits and the nape of his neck itch, he's afraid this may be some form of STD, is there such a variant?

as far as i can tell, i don`t see any connection..

it might be just an allergic reaction, perhaps to increased sweat production during sex..

good am doc...ask ko lang, last sunday morning, found out that i have a stain in my brief, yellowishthing, saka siguro 3 days na ko nakakaramdam na medyo masakit pag umiihi ako, di ko lang napansin until nga nun sunday na me lumabas na stain...nagworry agad ako, buy ako gamot, nahanap ko sa internet, CIPROFLOXACIN, tapos inom agad ako ng buko juice. then kanina habang jumejebs, meron lumabas na white sticky fluid na parang sperm...wat does this mean..ano pwede gamot..ayoko magpaconsult sa doctor e,nakakahiya..if ever san ba un mga discreet na doctor pwede magpatingin...please help...thanks in advance.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
sino ba dito may kilalang urologist around cavite alabang area, nkkahiya ksi pumunta ng hospital or healthway san ba mdyo discreet. ung sakin is that i dont know if uti sya or some kind of sti, nagmanifest kasi kagad ito after ng deed, when i woke up in the morning merong stain sa undies ko around yellow ata or green then mdyo masakit ung bandang lower left ng abdomen ko after kong umihi. nag buko juice kagad ako if ever na uti sya, mdyo nwla na ung abdminal pain pero may discharge p rin sa penis na nagiging stain. ano kya to and what procedure ang maganda and sinong doctor dito pwde ko punthan tnx ng madami

i too have the same situation

done the deed yesterday

kanina,when i woke up,parang may yellowish stain sa undies ko

tapos nung nag wee ako parang ung unang drop ng wee medyo cloudy

pero i have no pain urinating nor pain in my abdominal area

saan din kaya pwede pa check up na discreet around cavite/las pinas/alabang area

ano kaya ok na gamot?may nag suggest sakin doxicyclne(paki correct nalang spelling)

and,dapat ko din ba i pa check GF ko or dapat din ba may ipainum

thanks