• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

I can't quite grasp the last sentence but maybe I got the gist of the question.

What do mean by: you get IT? HIV? Or any of the STD's?

Let's just put it this way, when you have sex with a partner with STD, you don't get infected 100% of the time but the likelihood is very high. Honestly, it would be futile to quantify the percentage of getting a specific STD from an infected person.

Condoms decrease but does not eradicate the risk. Of course, "live" is more enjoyable. Just be a responsible person in whatever sexual situation you get yourself into. If you seem to show symptoms of STD. Have it treated. But do remember that not all STD's are created equal.

You know what they say about the difference between love and herpes? Herpes is forever.

My take? What about HIV? :rolleyes:

I suggest you get tested for STDs just to make sure -once you do it live, there is a high risk of getting infected. For HIV you have to wait at least 3monhts and get a repeat test after 6months to be certain. Goodluck.

bakit ganun? uminom na ako ng gamot to treat urethritis as prescribed by my doctor. nawala naman siya pero after ilang days, pansin ko may stain nanaman sa underwear ko. pero lahat ng symptoms wala na. and hindi pa ako nakikipag sex.

you better get yourself checked by doctor again, maybe punta ka na lang sa ibang doctor, pero kelangan din yung doctor na mapagkakatiwalaan marami rin kasing doctor na pera pera din ngayon...

guys educate me naman o.... talaga bang hindi gumagaling ang hpv or genital warts??? my doctor told me kase before about dyan..sabi nya no need to worry about genital warts kase daw susunugin lang daw yan hndi na raw babalik....sikat na urologist ang nagsabi nyan...kase naman dba sasabihin naman sayo ng doctor if dapat mabahala ka or sasabihin naman nya agad na hndi gumagaling yun?

guys educate me naman o.... talaga bang hindi gumagaling ang hpv or genital warts??? my doctor told me kase before about dyan..sabi nya no need to worry about genital warts kase daw susunugin lang daw yan hndi na raw babalik....sikat na urologist ang nagsabi nyan...kase naman dba sasabihin naman sayo ng doctor if dapat mabahala ka or sasabihin naman nya agad na hndi gumagaling yun?

Bro, your doctor is correct? There is no cure but its treatable. Meaning, pwedeng tanggalin yung warts itself.

But on the issue na dina-babalik, I disagree. There is a possiblity na bumalik ulit yung warts after sunugin or i-freeze (using liquid nitrogen) because of the fact na nandyan na sya sa system mo -since it can't be cured. There are a lot of available products around to remove the warts both imported and local so be-carefull of those.

One of the product I've seen on television is a wart remover invented by a Filipino inventor. http://www.rccamazingtouch.com/ They have a lifetime guarantee na if ever bumalik. They wil treat you for free.

Do note that I'm not connected in anyway sa company na ito. Make your own judgement.

question regarding some STD like herpes. i read somewhere even if the other peron looks clean even by skin contact you can contract the virus? so does this mean most of us have it only hindi lang nararamdaman?

http://www.cdc.gov/std/Herpes/STDFact-Herpes.htm#Howspread

HSV-1 and HSV-2 can be found in and released from the sores that the viruses cause, but they also are released between outbreaks from skin that does not appear to be broken or to have a sore. Generally, a person can only get HSV-2 infection during sexual contact with someone who has a genital HSV-2 infection. Transmission can occur from an infected partner who does not have a visible sore and may not know that he or she is infected.

HSV-1 can cause genital herpes, but it more commonly causes infections of the mouth and lips, so-called "fever blisters." HSV-1 infection of the genitals can be caused by oral-genital or genital-genital contact with a person who has HSV-1 infection. Genital HSV-1 outbreaks recur less regularly than genital HSV-2 outbreaks.

galing sa cdc (center for disease control and prevention )

am looking for a discreet clinic... any suggestions?
am also looking for a discreet clinic. thanks in advance
im also looking for a discreet clinic ^^

ano bang "discreet" ang gusto nyo? :unsure:

I'm not exactly sure what you mean...but here are more than 2 cents worth of medical advice for you:

1.) if you mean a hidden, not-so-obvious clinic, then most likely, it is unreliable.

2.) at any rate, whichever clinic you go to, any MD would keep all things confidential.

Edited by angel_by_day
ano bang "discreet" ang gusto nyo? :unsure:

I'm not exactly sure what you mean...but here are more than 2 cents worth of medical advice for you:

1.) if you mean a hidden, not-so-obvious clinic, then most likely, it is unreliable.

2.) at any rate, whichever clinic you go to, any MD would keep all things confidential.

I Agree !!!!!