hi... just want to post a question, if anyone can answer... by getting a blood test done, would you be able to see if you have std or hiv? how would you know thru the results? and also how many days should you wait in order that you would have a precise result... meaning how many days after you suspect you have contracted the diesease should you get a blood test? thanks po

hi... just want to post a question, if anyone can answer... by getting a blood test done, would you be able to see if you have std or hiv? how would you know thru the results? and also how many days should you wait in order that you would have a precise result... meaning how many days after you suspect you have contracted the diesease should you get a blood test? thanks po

pag hiv ang pagka-alam ko mga 3 to 6 months after contracting the disease should you able to get the accurate result, kasi pag mga 1 to 2 months lang, magiging negative pa daw... yung ibang std hindi ako gaano sure...

depende ata sa amount ng red blood cells saka white bloods cells yun. ano values ng red blood cells mo pati leukocytes/white blood cells? may accepted range kasi yun. pag mas mataas sa range may infection ka. yung bacteria normal lang ata na few.

20-25 ata yung akin.

mukha nga raw infection.. ang problema ko pa e.pinag take na ako ng medication

ang kaso e.. minsan sumasakit pa din yung private area + ung left testicle.

hindi sya masakit actually, minsan may kirot lang. and pag hinahawakan ko ngayon yung tip ng penis e medyo mahapdi.

meron ba kayong mai recommend na uro? feel ko kase walang kwenta yung uro ko e.pinababalik ako ng pinababalik!

yung malapit lang sa q. blvd.

Guys I Have a question

I recently had an encounter with a Medtech Student (Girl of course)

She says she has regular check ups and such.

All we did were, kissing (lips) , boobs etc. I did not go down on her.

Although she have me a BBBJ and I did penetrate her (with condom)

I still fear i might get STD. Some say that nurses have regular check ups?

She said naman na clean siya. Pls help me on this. I hoep I dont regret this the rest of my life.

Thanks

Guys I Have a question

I recently had an encounter with a Medtech Student (Girl of course)

She says she has regular check ups and such.

All we did were, kissing (lips) , boobs etc. I did not go down on her.

Although she have me a BBBJ and I did penetrate her (with condom)

I still fear i might get STD. Some say that nurses have regular check ups?

She said naman na clean siya. Pls help me on this. I hoep I dont regret this the rest of my life.

Thanks

based on your story, there is a lesser risk from you to contract std, though it is not 100% sure... to be sure, you have to undergo medical checkup...

Hi Guys, hope someone can clarify this for me. I went to several MPs and always had sextra but using a condom. But I was still scared so I went to have a HIV test I believe it was denoted as ag/ab...and a few hours later the medtech of the hospital only gave me a one page result which said that it was non-reactive. Does non-reactive mean negative for HIV?

Hi Guys, hope someone can clarify this for me. I went to several MPs and always had sextra but using a condom. But I was still scared so I went to have a HIV test I believe it was denoted as ag/ab...and a few hours later the medtech of the hospital only gave me a one page result which said that it was non-reactive. Does non-reactive mean negative for HIV?

yup non-reactive means negative for the test you dont have it :thumbsupsmiley:

last urine test ko ala ng dugo..

may mga amorphous sediments..

ano ibig sabihin nun?

There are 2 types amorphous urates and phosphates. Urates usually appear in acidic urine while phosphates in alkaline urine. There is no specific clinical interpretation for their presence. In my opinion, if the rest is normal then there is nothing to worry about.

Magkano ba pinaka murang std test sa makati and san?

Mejotakot ako sa blood test e

There are a number of STD tests: herpes I and II, syphilis, gonorrhea, chlamydia, hepatitis B, HPV and trichomonas (women), HIV etc. Which one are you talking about?

I practice in Makati and the cheapest lab I know so far is:

Health Lab

Medical Plaza

cor. de la Rosa and Amorsolo Sts.

Legaspi Village Makati

Tel No 867-1141

You can call for the prices.

The lab in my clinic is pretty cheap too but you have to consult with the physician on duty there.

i have a question for the doctors here, if you do it with someone who has it (LIVE) , does that mean you get it (100%), or may chance naman na di ka mahawa kahit na actual yknow was done?

I can't quite grasp the last sentence but maybe I got the gist of the question.

What do mean by: you get IT? HIV? Or any of the STD's?

Let's just put it this way, when you have sex with a partner with STD, you don't get infected 100% of the time but the likelihood is very high. Honestly, it would be futile to quantify the percentage of getting a specific STD from an infected person.

Condoms decrease but does not eradicate the risk. Of course, "live" is more enjoyable. Just be a responsible person in whatever sexual situation you get yourself into. If you seem to show symptoms of STD. Have it treated. But do remember that not all STD's are created equal.

You know what they say about the difference between love and herpes? Herpes is forever.

My take? What about HIV? :rolleyes:

There are 2 types amorphous urates and phosphates. Urates usually appear in acidic urine while phosphates in alkaline urine. There is no specific clinical interpretation for their presence. In my opinion, if the rest is normal then there is nothing to worry about.

OT

Sexy nyo naman po sa pic doc :)

BT

Anyway, I got the results. It's different. Iba pala sakit ko.

I can't quite grasp the last sentence but maybe I got the gist of the question.

What do mean by: you get IT? HIV? Or any of the STD's?

Let's just put it this way, when you have sex with a partner with STD, you don't get infected 100% of the time but the likelihood is very high. Honestly, it would be futile to quantify the percentage of getting a specific STD from an infected person.

Condoms decrease but does not eradicate the risk. Of course, "live" is more enjoyable. Just be a responsible person in whatever sexual situation you get yourself into. If you seem to show symptoms of STD. Have it treated. But do remember that not all STD's are created equal.

You know what they say about the difference between love and herpes? Herpes is forever.

My take? What about HIV? :rolleyes:

I suggest you get tested for STDs just to make sure -once you do it live, there is a high risk of getting infected. For HIV you have to wait at least 3monhts and get a repeat test after 6months to be certain. Goodluck.

bakit ganun? uminom na ako ng gamot to treat urethritis as prescribed by my doctor. nawala naman siya pero after ilang days, pansin ko may stain nanaman sa underwear ko. pero lahat ng symptoms wala na. and hindi pa ako nakikipag sex.

you better get yourself checked by doctor again, maybe punta ka na lang sa ibang doctor, pero kelangan din yung doctor na mapagkakatiwalaan marami rin kasing doctor na pera pera din ngayon...

guys educate me naman o.... talaga bang hindi gumagaling ang hpv or genital warts??? my doctor told me kase before about dyan..sabi nya no need to worry about genital warts kase daw susunugin lang daw yan hndi na raw babalik....sikat na urologist ang nagsabi nyan...kase naman dba sasabihin naman sayo ng doctor if dapat mabahala ka or sasabihin naman nya agad na hndi gumagaling yun?

guys educate me naman o.... talaga bang hindi gumagaling ang hpv or genital warts??? my doctor told me kase before about dyan..sabi nya no need to worry about genital warts kase daw susunugin lang daw yan hndi na raw babalik....sikat na urologist ang nagsabi nyan...kase naman dba sasabihin naman sayo ng doctor if dapat mabahala ka or sasabihin naman nya agad na hndi gumagaling yun?

Bro, your doctor is correct? There is no cure but its treatable. Meaning, pwedeng tanggalin yung warts itself.

But on the issue na dina-babalik, I disagree. There is a possiblity na bumalik ulit yung warts after sunugin or i-freeze (using liquid nitrogen) because of the fact na nandyan na sya sa system mo -since it can't be cured. There are a lot of available products around to remove the warts both imported and local so be-carefull of those.

One of the product I've seen on television is a wart remover invented by a Filipino inventor. http://www.rccamazingtouch.com/ They have a lifetime guarantee na if ever bumalik. They wil treat you for free.

Do note that I'm not connected in anyway sa company na ito. Make your own judgement.