Why Do Beautiful Women Fall For Ugly Men?

• 3 weeks later...

Aaminin ko na loser talaga ako nung nagaaral ako. Besides being awkward, I didnt have the means. Very frustrating period ang HS at college ko. Ang gaganda ng GFs ng mga kakilala ko at ako wala.

Hindi sa pagyayabang but I eventually earned a lot, a lot more than my peers at masasabi ko talagang iba pag may pera ka. Kung bball game ang panliligaw, pag may pera ka simula pa lang +25 points ka na, its for you to lose. Syempre matatalo ka pa rin pag ahole ka kahit may pera ka pero napaka laking advantage sya.

Kung courteous, educated, polite ka naman na tao tapos you have a lot of money, wala talagang laban yung mga ibang manlligaw who can only promise a life below what the girl wants. In fact kung marinig lang nila kinikita mo baka sila na kusang mag back out.

• 2 weeks later...

Treating women right goes a long way.

I know some will say that if you have the money then women will be all over you - that is (kind of) correct, however, those women who will be all over you, they are gold diggers. They are not the majority of women in this world.

If I may point out, women think different than men. They are emotional creatures - a lot of the things they appreciate come from small but sweet things done by men (suitors/BF/husband) - like remembering to text her in the middle of the day just to ask if she had lunch. Or asking her how her day went during dinner. Women love to be with men whom they can talk to and spend quality time with.

My point is this - we may be guilty of generalizing that if a beautiful woman falls in love with a man not as attractive as her, that man may be rich, or magaling mambola. Perhaps, we should also consider, maybe, that guy is a gentleman who knows how to treat her the way she wants to be treated. Someone who understands her, and makes her laugh when she's having a bad day.

Just my two cents.

Edited by mrbig86
  • Like (+1) 2

Treating women right goes a long way.

I know some will say that if you have the money then women will be all over you - that is (kind of) correct, however, those women who will be all over you, they are gold diggers. They are not the majority of women in this world.

If I may point out, women think different than men. They are emotional creatures - a lot of the things they appreciate come from small but sweet things done by men (suitors/BF/husband) - like remembering to text her in the middle of the day just to ask if she had lunch. Or asking her how her day went during dinner. Women love to be with men whom they can talk to and spend quality time with.

My point is this - we may be guilty of generalizing that if a beautiful woman falls in love with a man not as attractive as her, that man may be rich, or magaling mambola. Perhaps, we should also consider, maybe, that guy is a gentleman who knows how to treat her the way she wants to be treated. Someone who understands her, and makes her laugh when she's having a bad day.

Just my two cents.

You hit the right spot sir. Tama ang point mo. I will like your post kung pwede ko lang sanang ma press yung LIKE button :)

As what MrBig86 said, some men just know how to treat women properly, and for some reason, some men hate them for that because we appreciate men who knows how to treat us. Yes, some women are gold diggers, but most of us are not. It will take more than your bank account to entice us to even speak to you.

• Like (+1) 3
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Women are emotional are emotional creatures, they are easily be moved. hence men, are logical, we men are the only creatures on the face of the earth that thinks and reasonable..

Men thinks that when a beautiful women falls in love with an ugly man thought that the ugly man is funny, has a big wallet, or this and that.. they find reasons or may i just say excuses to not find their own woman.. yeah!! women falls in love with a man that is solid like a rock, who dont fall on her s@%t testing, who dont easily get swayed on her emotional ups and downs, and most importantly to a guy who is confident on himself whether he is ugly, fat, small,. tell me when it doea not ring a bell

You go to the gym to build muscles, you go for running to exert some good energy from within to out, you do not do these things 7x a week, you do it to exert confidence on yourself. and when you have it, hell yeah, you can talk to any girls all you want

• 4 weeks later...

Ugly guy may treat her with more respect

Ugly guy may have a big dick

Ugly guy may be a better lover

Ugly guy may be better off financially

Ugly guy and her get along better

Ugly guy may have better attitude

Ugly guy may be more intelligent

Ugly guy may not be noticed by other women as easy

could be an array of reasons.

• 2 weeks later...