Why Do Beautiful Women Fall For Ugly Men?

I dunno with you guys pero para perspective ng isang babae na mejo good looking HAHAHA mas gusto ko ung witty guys over looks. Plus points for me yung kaya mkipgsabayan sakin sa mga random topics na napaguusapan namin mapachat or in person.

Nagdating apps ako before nung single pa ko and honestly alangan ako sa goodlooking guys coz i know na babaero sila, in short sakit sa ulo.

Dating someone now na average looking, around 4/10 (sa looks) and his older than me. Im really satisfied with our relationship. May conclusion is maybe ugly guys just know how to take care of girls.

at the end good looks is just another thing ! the real thing is how MANY DIGITS you have in your BANK!

as what the quote say "REAL BEAUTY ATTRACTS, BY GREAT WEALTH!" may nakita naba kayo na mayaman na patapon ang itsura ng babae? maliban nalang kung babae ang mayaman ah

• 2 weeks later...

Reality...women will fall for ugly guy only if he has the money... sabi nga its all about the price tag...

Hate to admit, but true... kalokohan ung sinasabing nasa attitude,haha, diring diri kya magaganda,lalo na pag biniro sa isang panget naku...

Pretty girls will always choose a guy with good looks over an ugly guy even if hes the kindest, respectful,responsible/ nicest person...

• 2 weeks later...

this is a question intended for "beautiful women", posted by a man, i suppose. but most replies came from men - ugly or otherwise. i wonder why.

this thread is so full of standards, weeding out women who aren't beautiful, and limiting to men who aren't ugly.

and it reeks with generalization.

pardon me.

but to answer your question, SOME beautiful women fall for dermatologically-challenged men probably because the apollos and adonises either turned gay, fat, high-and-all-mighty or got married.

but you see like beauty, ugliness is only skin-deep. there are quite a number of ugly people in divine packages. and a lot of beautiful people hidden in simple to shabby clothes.

U R absolutele right....

this is a question intended for "beautiful women", posted by a man, i suppose. but most replies came from men - ugly or otherwise. i wonder why.

this thread is so full of standards, weeding out women who aren't beautiful, and limiting to men who aren't ugly.

and it reeks with generalization.

pardon me.

but to answer your question, SOME beautiful women fall for dermatologically-challenged men probably because the apollos and adonises either turned gay, fat, high-and-all-mighty or got married.

but you see like beauty, ugliness is only skin-deep. there are quite a number of ugly people in divine packages. and a lot of beautiful people hidden in simple to shabby clothes.

First ... understand the thread...then think again...

First ... understand the thread...then think again...

some people are simply ................... stupid!!!

• 2 weeks later...

if a beautiful girl chooses an 'ugly' guy because of money, that's not falling in love, that's being practical. maybe she needs money, she likes the lifestyle, etc. etc.

but not all women are dependent. some can and will make more cash. if they match with someone with a less pretty package, it means there's more than meets the eye with the guy. could be but not limited to that the girl: (1) abhors stupidity and is into mind f#&king conversations (2) is done dealing with assholes (3) gets a life-changing sack experience

beauty can be subjective. like a present, some are wrapped beautifully with nothing inside.

mahirap talagang ipaliwanag kung bakit pinipili ng isang babae ang isang lalaki dahil hindi pari-pareho ang hinahanap at pangangailangan ng isang babae.

pero, ang malalim na dahilan ay nasa instinct na natin. nasa dugo na natin na hanapin ang katangian na sa tingin natin ay maipapasa natin sa mga magiging anak natin na makakatulong sa kanila upang magkaroon ng matagumpay na buhay o mga katangiang makakatulong sa atin para mapahaba ang ating buhay. yan ang ginamit ng mga ninuno natin noon kaya tayo dumami...evolution.

kaya yung mga sinasabi niyo, diskarte, yaman, confidence, humor...yun kasi ang pinapahalagahan ng babae sa isang lalaki dahil marahil wala siya nun. so, since wala namang babaeng perpekto, at wala ring lalaking perpekto, pagalingan na lang na mahanap yung makakakumpleto sa pagkatao ng dalawa.

tandaan, maghanap, hindi maghintay. kung napakahalaga ng pag-ibig, hanapin huwag katamarang hintayin.