Why Do Beautiful Women Fall For Ugly Men?

Mid teens, I think looks reign supreme for girls. However, past a certain age, perhaps 25, girls start to look more beyond a guy's looks and see if he has more to offer.

And good luck sa girls na pumili ng panget dahil lang akala nila di sila lolokohin.

Guest Vesper_

A friend of mine said that the guy i went out with - ugly daw. I replied with its okay. Masarap naman sya. Hehehe and wow ang package hahaha.

Naalala ko lang

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Human nature. The female brain is different from the male brain. While the male brain is primarily attracted to youth and beauty, the female brain subconsciously is attracted to men with power, money, status as well as looks. There have been countless examples of rich intelligent men falling in love with dirt poor women. A rich beautiful woman would not likely marry a poor bus driver for example.

It is just plain human nature that it's normal for women to fall in love with ugly guys who may have other advantages.

Edited by Cool Fool