Why Do Beautiful Women Fall For Ugly Men?

security ... i agree with a prev posts that pretty gurls likes to have ugly men aroung them coz , lets face it where else can ugly man catch a pretty gurl. but if ugly men like has the financial capability , pretty gulrs will go after them, coz lets face it , who else can afford buying them expensive things.

sex appeal , cmon, if you're face is a crossbreed hybrid of a monkey and a dog like mine , your sex appeal is as good as how fast you jerk your thingy . the only advantage ugly people like me is that since we don't have the face to show to the world , at least we have the intellegence to earn the money to hitched ourselves a pretty girl even if its just a temporary basis. Good looking guys has all the advantages , but without UGLY men like us , how will pretty gurls distinguished good looking guys fm crumpled faced men. like the good lord says, " the weed exist to show the world that the ROSE is pretty as compared to the weed " , but who can gets high by smoking roses..... id rather smoke weed . PEAACE !!!!

Its because ladies right now gamble their beauty for men who just had a load of money even they look like their street sweeper.

security is their primary reason and for all we know, as they grow mature and experienced new things in life they tend to look forward for that kind of life. Some are lucky enough to have a girl which is not into that kind of thing. Sometimes if they are immature as the saying goes..."Talo ng Makulit ang Gwapo!"

to all the ugly men here hide your chick if i'm around the neighborhood. i could easily steal them from you.

Hope your living near them sporting your multi million mansion notwithstanding your own island beach, a million dollar bank account plus your personalized ferrari car to do it for you to have a chance and ahem..... just look at my name.

Hope your living near them sporting your multi million mansion notwithstanding your own island beach, a million dollar bank account plus your personalized ferrari car to do it for you to have a chance and ahem..... just look at my name.

i dont need those things mate. met many of them inside the gym being paraded by their very rich ugly bf's. but the funny thing is i have cuckholed all of them. naipotan. dumihan get the drift. di poh lahat pera try it mate satisfying sya.

bold statement...

i'm willing to take on that challenge chief

i have done this play to my all of barkda's girlfriendz. inside the gym and out. rich and powerful mga barkada ko. but how cum i'm fubu to their priceless gf. banging them and talking dirty and telling them face to face they are trash slut. it means money is not everything. mucho dinero can not buy happiness. look's is still a factor plus a great physique and a huge dick. hahahahahahahahaha :upside:

aside from the total package (which i agree with completely)

another reason is that women find uglier men 'safe'

these ugly men will treat them like queens and do their every whim for fear of losing them. The ugly men have no choice but to do so or else their prize catch will run away.

also they figure ugly men won't cheat, because 1) he has no reason to cheat (i.e. he already has a hot wife) and 2) he would have a hard time finding someone else that would be attracted to him.

BUT THIS UGLY MEN ARE PRIME TARGETZ FOR BEING CUCKOOO...CUCKHOLED HEHEHEHEHE ... i know this scenario hehehehehehhehehehehehe.

IMHO , chix who fall for the "not so handsome" looks for ... maybe , maybe for security purposes ... Like they won't feel that the guy may cheat on them since most of the guys that doesn't have much "looks" has that much confidence .

Or , they find the guy sensible , honest or in short .. Tunay na lalaki and will be a gentleman for them ...

im not sure.. but me and my girlfriends have been talking about this beauty and the beast topic and we were thinking that maybe we see that scenario more often because the woman to man ratio is approximately 1:10... so women might not have that much choice..LOL we have also agreed that there's actually A LOT of pretty women but you can't find pretty men as easily as you can find pretty women.

it's sorta convincing, just take the celebrities for example. How many hot celebrity women can you name? then try How many hot celebrity men can you name?

anyhow, personally i don't have that much standards only that my man should watch his personal hygiene, his manners and feed his brain from time to time.. aside from that I just follow my guts.. maybe the guy's sex appeal might have something to do with it. sex appeal anyway doesn't mean you're supposed to be a looker.

Know what, your last paragraph really makes a lot of sense...

We FOUND IT... it is sex appeal :thumbsupsmiley:...

which means I just need to have a strong sex appeal , hehehe even though ugly ako... :rolleyes:

the "ugly" men could be beautiful inside. after finally breaking up with my ex bf who lied and cheated on me again and again, i realize that no matter how good looking a person is, if he has an evil heart, nothing can hide the ugliness of his soul. a pretty face is just what it is... a pretty face. as long as a man is beautiful inside, he will never be ugly in a woman's eyes.

can i say, ugly or not, it's how we guys play the game?

coz i think, it's supposed to be like that. i mean c'mon, on this time and age, physical attribute's only a plus but not a requirement. so if you have game and you got the looks, sure thing you have the edge over any other guy you know. but if you only have the looks, then better think twice.. girls will just play with you but you'll not gonna have the chance to take 'em home. so it's like, you've just been used and played like a li'l girl's toy. and you don't wanna that happen to you, aight? ;)

just my thought. :)

Edited by gerber4adults

wait baket nga ba? hindi ko rin alam. cguro TRU LAB! hahaha or sadyang bulag si girl kaya

nainlababo ang lola nyo. :D

hindi, wait, for me looks does not matter alot naman, for as long na u feed the decency, maturity and the sensibility

im looking for sa guy.

ung guy na hindi lang puro buga, pero wala namang masabing may sense, hindi rin ung puro sex ang bukambibig

but can manage a very good conversation with alot of things wherein i can learn alot, and also impart some of the

things i know na possibly may matututunan rin siya. :)

Let's face it, looks account for a lot. That's the first thing women see. It gives them the incentive or push to get to know men better and see his nice and not-so-nice traits. Fortunately, most women are smart enough to look through the facade and see men for what they truly are.

But first let's remember that our fixation at physical appearance has something to do with our programming. It's our primal instinct. Women in prehistoric times looked for the biggest, baddest, mug out there to provide for her and their offspring. This goes to say that he has the best genes for the proliferation of the race. In other words securing the future. But if you have noticed lately times have changed (duh...) and good looks, or large muscles doesn't mean you're gonna be a good provider for the herd. It's just the way we're wired. It's about survival and proliferation of the race. Good looks triggers the primal instinct of women (it's the first response, kaya nga primal eh) but then the evaluation begins and there were rests the answer to the question. Eye candy is good, you can have a trophy BF, question is, is it a trophy worth keeping?

Just my two cents.

wait baket nga ba? hindi ko rin alam. cguro TRU LAB! hahaha or sadyang bulag si girl kaya

nainlababo ang lola nyo. :D

hindi, wait, for me looks does not matter alot naman, for as long na u feed the decency, maturity and the sensibility

im looking for sa guy.

ung guy na hindi lang puro buga, pero wala namang masabing may sense, hindi rin ung puro sex ang bukambibig

but can manage a very good conversation with alot of things wherein i can learn alot, and also impart some of the

things i know na possibly may matututunan rin siya. :)

yup! your right mz. chinny! kaya 2loy daming guys na nagkakandarapa sayo because you're so down to earth!! cheers! hehe :thumbsupsmiley: