Why Do Beautiful Women Fall For Ugly Men?

• 3 weeks later...
sabi ng friend kong girl. security. aanhin daw nila gwapo nung lalaki kung puro naman daw babae yung nakapalibot sa kanila. at least daw pag steady lang may assurance sila in a way na hindi mangangaliwa yung lalaki kasi iisipin nung guy na maganda na ung babae. why would i look for another? haha.

:thumbsupsmiley:

:thumbsupsmiley:

and they are usually found in gyms (a lot of researches and surveys have been done ever since, and even til today) :rolleyes:

That's too much of a stereotype (although true)... I mean gyms are a given (wherelse can you ogle at buff bodies pumping iron??!!). Though most women have their reasons, some often go for not so handsome guys because they're the most well rounded of the bunch and they're not so centered on themselves for one (did I get that right??). Women who date ugly guys built (and probably looking like pitbulls) for security probably have an inferiority complex me thinks, it's like setting the stage with them as the centerpiece, what better way to build yourself up than surround yourself with a flock of ugly ducklings with you as the swan.... I mean, I may not be that good-looking but no self-respecting man would allow himself to be a prop in his girlfriend's schizoprenia.

well..immagine.....maganda ang kasama mo pweo panget ang ugali..things will surely turn out like hell!! palagi nag aaway

pag d naman kagandahan or ka itsurahan yet mabait...if that person coulf posibly provide a peacefull place to live in...well ikaw sino ang gusto mo.....

same lang ang masasbi ko..pag pang display ok ang maganda kahit panget ang ugali yet if pang kasama na i dont think sooo

That's too much of a stereotype (although true)... I mean gyms are a given (wherelse can you ogle at buff bodies pumping iron??!!).

oh, i forgot to include, MOST gays are really hooked up in body building as in so much.im not stereotyping, so if u're not 1, then live with it and don't get affected, i mean no offense but it's really the word MOST.

oh, i forgot to include, MOST gays are really hooked up in body building as in so much.im not stereotyping, so if u're not 1, then live with it and don't get affected, i mean no offense but it's really the word MOST.

No offense taken... just sharing my thoughts.... in fact I agree that most gay guys frequent gym like straight men frequent healthclubs, being an-ex gym rat myself back in the days where clubs like fitness first and gold's gym were just starting out. besides, it's not only at gyms where you see flocks of good looking men together- cafes, malls, movie theaters showing boxoffice flops?? Disturbing? maybe for the ladies rearing to hook-up with a good-looking guy. But really getting back on topic, ugly's such a subjective term... what could be ugly for some could easily be interpreted as acceptable for others... And maybe after being thru the rounds with some handsome men, the most logical and heartfelt choice for the beauty would be the geek.

• 2 weeks later...

There are women, in my opinion, who go for guys with below average looks and physique (like me...hehe) dahil alam nila na hinde sila lolokohin...which is true. For me, blessing na naging kami ng GF ko...hinde ako makapaniwala na ako napili niya...kaya to the max ang bond namin

There are women, in my opinion, who go for guys with below average looks and physique (like me...hehe) dahil alam nila na hinde sila lolokohin...which is true. For me, blessing na naging kami ng GF ko...hinde ako makapaniwala na ako napili niya...kaya to the max ang bond namin

o maliwanag ang sabi nya ha at naranasan pa nya. Mabuhay tayong below average looks and physique! teka below average tayo dude sabi dito ugly men magkaiba ata yun.... anyway depende sa tumitingin ata yan pero panalo ka dude ayos... apir tayo

cause looks are just one part of the equation.

lets say the woman's standards out of 100 would be 70 (cause she's one high standard beeyatch) and you have this rating:

*humor = 18 (you have a good sense of humor that clicks with the girl)

*looks = 10 (you never have been praised for your looks, but you have been called ugly before)

*presentation (the way you dress) = 15 (you make it a point to take care of yourself and buy decent clothes)

*date ideas (usually related to your budget) = 10 (you dont have much money, sadly)

*intelligence/manners = 18 (you navigate your way really well thru various topics to keep the girl interested)

TOTAL = 71

you passed!

now, realistically speaking, most girls dont even have standards like that ... so, there, you have a really good chance against most girls... even those pretty ones.

the sad part is that most dont have a good sense of humor... so there, i suggest you read books and know more things and reserve judgement.

• 2 weeks later...

Why Do Beautiful Women Fall For Ugly Men?, Why does this happen?

The reason is not because women want to fall for ugly men, its just that minsan nagkataon pangit nga guy pero nakuha nya loob ng girl sa ibang bagay. Gaya ng Pera. women now rates security as a very important factor. Attitude, mas masarap makisama sa taong kasundo mo kesa sa taong maganda pa sa yo.

Hmmm interesting topic. They fall for ugly men because he is Responsible, Good Provider, man of his words, Shoulder to cry on, someone whom they can rely on, Has a good sense of humor, Not self centered and proud and can handle difficult situations without relying on others. he must posses most of these traits otherwise why would a girl in her right senses would choose him hehehe. <_<