Why Do Beautiful Women Fall For Ugly Men?

do they? :rolleyes:

i don't know really but i have a LOT of model friends (mind you, even the so called "stars") but they don't really fall for ugly men... atleast not in their book. how can you say someone's ugly anyway?

if we are basing on someone like... a negative -10 version of bentong or palito or whoever, then i'd say it's gotta be the personality. no i dont believe in financial reasons. good lord. good looking girls will not date fugly men for money.

im rambling. yuck.sorry.

do they? :rolleyes:

i don't know really but i have a LOT of model friends (mind you, even the so called "stars") but they don't really fall for ugly men... atleast not in their book. how can you say someone's ugly anyway?

if we are basing on someone like... a negative -10 version of bentong or palito or whoever, then i'd say it's gotta be the personality. no i dont believe in financial reasons. good lord. good looking girls will not date fugly men for money.

im rambling. yuck.sorry.

well, that's always how some people look at it, hence this thread...trying to understand...so some come up with excuses that it financial, gayuma or whatever...it's a complex thing right?

i guess ugly doesn't mean -10...but more of say (not bragging) i look better than that guy (i may be a 7 and the other guy a 5), so why did she choose him? maybe because the guy drives a bmw, and i a vios?

maybe with the stars or models, well, they are a different class/lot...they have a choice, sila ang hinahabol di ba?

men are visual creatures whereas women are not

ugly guys try to make up for what they lack physically with personality:D

however this doesnt always hold true for all guys. i know a guy who's no the most pleasing physically but it's a whole lot better than his personality. he's got one of the ugliest personalites ive ever encountered. we always end up fighting so decided to cut the friendship.

• 1 month later...

I beg to differ... only few women or ladies preferred ugly or non good looking guys.. because most of them still prefer guys who are good looking even if they are jerks and also if this is true.. then.. us non good looking guys won't have a hard time meeting beautiful women or having beautiful women for a girlfriend.

Beautiful women won't even notice non good looking guys.. even if the guy is well dressed or even if he's looking at her..

Some of the gorgeous girls i know who've hooked up with really ugly looking guys actually prefer them to the good looking ones. Hindi na raw kasi sila mag-aalala na may aagaw sa kanilang BF. Corollary to that, nagkakandarapa pa daw yung not-so-good looking guys sa kanila kasi pakiramdam nila they should somehow make up for their shortcomings in the looks department. In short, buhay prinsesa sila sa mga pangit. A couple of these people i know are abs cbn talents now.

Kaya do not despair, ugly ones. Heheh. Joke lang. Peace.

i do agree w/ some members comment that beauty is just skin deeped..beauty fades but personality last..aanhin mo ba ang gwapo kung hindi kanaman mapapasaya.. importante is u enjoy having him around, he can stimulate u in all senses meaning intellectual, emotional, physical, spiritual, etc. ..importante din..u both r compatible at magka-vibes..kaya kahit pangit sya..to u, gwapo sya.. as they say " beauty is on the eye of the beholder" ...

BAKIT NGA BA? I DON'T CONSIDER MYSELF HANDSOME NAMAN. THERE ARE A LOT MORE GOOD LOOKING GUYS OUT THERE. BUT WOMEN HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH ME IN THE PAST.

IF ITS JUST PHYSICAL LOOKS THEN NOT SO GOOD LOOKING MEN ARE DEFINITELY OUT OF THE RACE.

BUT AS SOME MEMBERS HAVE SUGGESTED, NOT SO GOOD LOOKING GUYS TEND TO COMPENSATE WHAT THEY LACK IN PHYSICAL LOOKS WITH POSITIVE ATTITUDE.

AS THEY SAY, BEAUTY IS SKIN DEEP. IT IS THE PERSONALITY THAT COUNTS.

kasi pag pogi, maraming naghahabol na babae. yung iba ring pogi, mas maganda pa sa babae. yung iba naman, sa sobrang pogi, naghahanap ng ibang pogi. tingnan mo naman sa gym, kung sino yung maganda ang katawan at mukhang artista, yun pa ang kumekembot.

e kung hindi pogi, alam mo na magsisikap na mahalin siya. at kung magmahal din ay totoo, todo. yung kulang sa magandang itsura, binabawi sa gandang asal, sa pagiging sweet at maasikaso. kasi yung magandang gerlpren, hulog na ng langit. alam ng babae siya lang, kasi di naman ito tipong habulin. yung inuutangan lang ni lalake ang may gustong maghabol sa kanya palagi.

labs ka niya todo-todo.

kaya dito na kayo byutipul girls sa tulad namin! :goatee: :thumbsupsmiley:

i saw an article about this. it said that mas mahaba daw ang pasensya ng guy kung mas maganda yung girl.

kasi guys are visual creatures, so they like their partner to be attractive, while women want a supportive partner.

the chance of this partnership to work is very high. unlike pag mas attractive yung guy, he has a tendency

to leave his partner for someone better thinking the grass is greener on the other side.

i saw an article about this. it said that mas mahaba daw ang pasensya ng guy kung mas maganda yung girl.

kasi guys are visual creatures, so they like their partner to be attractive, while women want a supportive partner.

the chance of this partnership to work is very high. unlike pag mas attractive yung guy, he has a tendency

to leave his partner for someone better thinking the grass is greener on the other side.

Yung mga girls kasi nawawalan ng pasensya pag nakikita face ko eh... joke.. peace ^_^

Btw cute ng avatar mo si Jun Ji-hyun... sobrang crush ko sya haaaaayyyy...

ganun ba yun? sa tingin ko pareho lang mapa babae or lalake. meron lang talagang mga tao na mas naiinlove sa physical appearance kesa sa pagkatao.

it doesn't matter if you're ugly or not, though you have what we called "lucky boy". some girls preferred good looking guys, some are not. I understand why do beautiful women, might because "we" have the good heart, and we value our loveone, it's a challenge for an ugly guy to win the heart of a beautiful girl, first we know the fact that we are ugly, second she's pretty. third, what will people say.."ohh mayaman yan", it's unfair to hear that, right? Anyway, it's because when an ugly guy becomes in-love, he will do the best he can to get the girl's attention, in anyway. That's quite exciting, right? Doing things without any hesitation despite of your physical appearance..it's not the money, it's the way how you love her..to comfort her.to make her feel that she's the only princess in your froggy land.. :thumbsupsmiley: