Why Do Beautiful Women Fall For Ugly Men?

Fyi, women can be more superficial than men. But I think, one thing that most women look for in a relationship is security. And of course, it is a given fact that the uglier the bf the less girls na kakompetensya. Mas secured sa relationship. And ugly men tends to overcompensate for their shortcomings. Super caring, super alaga and super stick to one( sorry, am loving the word super right now). Yun nga lang, an ugly guy is still a guy. The only reason why they don't cheat is they dont have a chance to. Just imagine, pag naloko ka ng ugly guy... super down na pride mo. Hayyy. And ugly guys (sabi nila) are good in bed. I dont know if its true. But I do now that most good looking guys are not good in bed, because they dont have to. Really.

Love is blind.......very blind......very...very blind :blink: :blink: . It doesn't matter if the guy's ugly. My cousin is a walking example. The man's overweight, a bad case of permanent acne, snorts like a pig when he laughs...and yet, he always attracts the most beautiful girls. Why? He makes them laugh. Great person to have when going on a gimick. Always laughing and telling jokes, great personality.

A lot of women look for something more than just good looks. Good looks may attract them initially but a great personality keeps them interested.

because we dont think they're ugly ... (assuming im beautiful.. haha)

because they have better and bigger brains than most men we meet. LOL

because they have a lot of qualities that compensates the lack of a good looking face.

its not always about the money. or the tool down there.

Its not always about the MONEY! :thumbsdownsmiley:

They also have qualities that surpasses good looking guys.

Fo example:

1. Mas mabait sila.

2. Mas faithful sila.

3. Mas pasensyoso sila.

Well...bago ka nila ma entertain at malaman ang lahat ng good qualities mo, e syempre na date mo na sila sa isang magarbo at magandang restaurant skay ng iyong bagong auto. All i'm saying is that before this girls find out about ur persoinality, they have already checkd ur background, ur work, business, etc. Namuhunan ka na para maipakita ang magaganda mong qualities.