Why Do Beautiful Women Fall For Ugly Men?

baka may ibang traits ang ugly men na ala sa cute guys hhehee..... :boo:

:thumbsupsmiley: ei hotchiq4hire natagpuan din kita wats ur new number??? dto ka pala mtc... anyway lagi kita tntxt out of coverage area palagi haha la lang!! hire kita ulit sarap mo kc kinis mo eh saka astig ka...

Haaayyyy. Natapos ko rin i-back read yung thread...Ganda ng mga comments and insights. I must say I learned a lot!!!

Well, for my 2 cents... It might be with the money, security, or any other reason that we can think of...But we would really not be able to really know the reason of the pretty girl why she chose that guy... I myself had a lot of chances that I did not grab, thinking that I don't have a chance with those girls because they are out of my league, but after reading this thread, I found new hope... I now know that there is somebody there for me!!! hahahahahaha!!!

Lakas lang ng loob ang kailangan natin mga panyero!!! Just be true to yourself and make sure that you treat the ladies the way they should be treated! :thumbsupsmiley:

:mtc:

Maybe they have a good personality, or good in something which some handsome guys dont have...

exactly.

as we mature, we look past the physical qualities of the person. i'm not saying that we should totally negate the physical factor, okay. being physically attracted to the person is equally as important. man, i can't kiss just the brain :D

going back, we tend to look for more certain qualities like, what you said, the personality, attitude, EQ -- in a nutshell, the total package itself. we learn to discriminate the good ones from the so-so superficial ones.

Haaayyyy. Natapos ko rin i-back read yung thread...Ganda ng mga comments and insights. I must say I learned a lot!!!

Well, for my 2 cents... It might be with the money, security, or any other reason that we can think of...But we would really not be able to really know the reason of the pretty girl why she chose that guy... I myself had a lot of chances that I did not grab, thinking that I don't have a chance with those girls because they are out of my league, but after reading this thread, I found new hope... I now know that there is somebody there for me!!! hahahahahaha!!!

Lakas lang ng loob ang kailangan natin mga panyero!!! Just be true to yourself and make sure that you treat the ladies the way they should be treated!  :thumbsupsmiley:

:mtc:

tama!!! :thumbsupsmiley:

:wacko: now this is something that has bugged me for the longest time...I've seen beautiful people hooked up with less endowed ones...like their physical difference is just too noticeable you can't help but wonder.

I have a half sister...who was really pretty especially when she was younger (and thinner :lol: )...she had been courted by quite a number of gorgeous males( one of them was even an actor)...and although she entertains them...she never really fell for anyone of them...until one guy (whom she married eventually) came...dark skinned, short, stout...somewhat like an "Andrew E." clone :blink: ...but in fairness he came from a good family...has a good stable job and all (my sister has all that too except that she was from a broken family). Anyways before they got married...the lucky guy even had second thoughts about marrying her....which led to my beautiful sister's attempted suicide!... :wacko: ....after she got better they got married :wacko:

As for me...i'm having the same dillemmas...i was divirginized by a totally good looking guy....but didn't work out....and almost all the guys i had serious relationships with after that....they are all "Andrew E." clones!!!!WAAAAAH! :cry: :wacko:

:wacko: now this is something that has bugged me for the longest time...I've seen beautiful people hooked up with less endowed ones...like their physical difference is just too noticeable you can't help but wonder.

I have a half sister...who was really pretty especially when she was younger (and thinner :lol: )...she had been courted by quite a number of gorgeous males( one of them was even an actor)...and although she entertains them...she never really fell for anyone of them...until one guy (whom she married eventually) came...dark skinned, short, stout...somewhat like an "Andrew E." clone :blink: ...but in fairness he came from a good family...has a good stable job and all (my sister has all that too except that she was from a broken family). Anyways before they got married...the lucky guy even had second thoughts about marrying her....which led to my beautiful sister's attempted suicide!... :wacko: ....after she got better they got married :wacko: 

As for me...i'm having the same dillemmas...i was divirginized by a totally good looking guy....but didn't work out....and almost all the guys i had serious relationships with after that....they are all "Andrew E." clones!!!!WAAAAAH! :cry:  :wacko:

Baka pwede ako mag-apply?! I'm not really an andrew e. clone pero may resemblance!!! :thumbsupsmiley:

the key is being yourself. being confident of who you are. you treat women with respect and listen to them attentively, you will be appreciated for who you are.

Excellent points DramaQueen! I agree with all of them, and routinely practice them.  :blush:  :hypocritesmiley:

We guys must learn from these points and JUST DO IT! but you should not try too hard if it is not really you; it would hurt you from pretending and later you could also end up losing the girl when you switch back to your true color.  :thumbsdownsmiley: I think these points are pretty much common sense and should be easy to follow.  B)

..beautiful girls are still girls. With insecurities, some of them don't really

feel beautiful even. So makakita yan ng swanget pero oozing with confidence

she will naturally gravitate towards the guy.. 'cuz he has something she lacks.

..pero ewan ko lang, di pa namamatay ang thread na 'to. it beaten to pulp.

-Sinâ„¢

here's the thing when a guy knows he has the looks it tends to be arrogant unlike ugly ducklings they tend to earn more money compared to those who looks gud and in the same time becomes humble coz they know they dont look gud.

so the choices are

1 gud looks with cash but arrogant

2 ugly with cash but humble